Line of the times: You can sell yourself to yourself any way you want, but I know, everybody knows.
Author unknown or I'd be delighted to credit him/her.
I am only putting in an appearance here because its due. I take no official position, other than time will tell. Perhaps the ultimate denial, but more to the point, surviving in the only way actually possible, being past the noise by now, I accept it and I don't accept it. There is a familiar weight to it, that sort of passionate heartache that you might have experienced as a teenager in your greatest romance, some ubiquitous loss from which there would be no recovery, just a dull, glazed understanding you had to go on because you had no other rational choice.
If you don't go on, you keep it alive. You feed it. That behavior prevents you from seeing the truth of your situation, which is all one sided once its over. It is only you that is involved, the patient is gone, you are manning life support in the hospice praying for a Zombie kind of love. I am not saying anything none of us have not already realized. For the novice, let me just say out front, I am troubled and I care. The other side of the coin says the Apocalypse is on schedule and anything could happen anywhere. Therefore, make hay while the sun shines with the full realization that whatever it is that prevents you from doing so is an electronic device plugged into your homelife voluntarily and billed monthly at nothing due since it was already trawled from your bank account. Hopefully, you had enough to cover it. If you did not, Horrors! Heh, they've really got the world shivering in its combat boots. The question looms, what are they gonna do now? Dine on tar balls at Signatures?
Here is where I take a huge leap away from many popular writers by estimating the particular phase we are in as a reincarnation of a pattern never broken since violent and healthy oceans slammed into the rocks and lava spewed over the earth. On the Living Planet everything grows, appears to die and grow again in another form, some growth taking far longer than others and only appears to our superpower 2010 A.D. junk food eyes, permanent. Our permanent is less that a nanosecond. Static is an idea of the zeitgeist. The GoM problem is 9 eleven multiplied by nine years of surgical advancement which in retrospect we should have seen coming as the arrows were highlighting all the usual signs and omens. Many did, but were silenced as being deranged and/or wicked heretics, a common thread throughout history.
We have to expect (expectation being a delusion, but occasionally necessary to know where you are going) this problem will be handled in the long term as every other problem has been handled previously (not handled). The people most effected supply never ending, imaginative jury rigs to combat their disasters, but its only busy work fending off despair which is the normal response to having no control at all. I recall the day I came to that conclusion, it was during a period when it came to our attention nothing concrete was done to solve identity theft. The grand legal solution was a requirement one be notified by faded form letter your identity had been stolen. That was it, in full. No regret, no recourse. Afterwards, we saw the same problem solving technique applied to the full spectrum of systemic failure, further study showed this "after the fact" and off-topic method to be THE engineered design absolving responsibility built into all corrective reform. In other words, they are not interested in cleaning up corruption because they are corrupt.
While I have often said "We are on our own", still the fantasy persists somehow someone will take care of our crises. In fantasyland, the story always has a happy ending. The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow, every cloud has a silver lining and everything will be all right. You can even go so far as to apply spiritual truths to these disasters reinterpreting original intent to suit your desires while waiting for someone else to solve any one particular problem area in which you are personally effected. With time you adjust. You go on. Oh you have thoughts about it, opinions, you notice the room got a little smaller, another musical chair missing, but the grinding noise only gets louder. It sounds exactly like blowing an engine. "Thump thump thump, whine." It looks like a mine pony heaving in collapse from the weight of the coal cart. The day finally came he could no longer go on. All utility was drained from the pitiful thing... Now there, dry your tears, his parts on the conveyor as we speak, pulverized into dog food and later, fertilizer for curb weeds.
It is true a population reduction is in order. But to enact authentic reform on population is a scarlet area the fundies and parties are loathe to address realistically. We'll have to handle that one too. The manner in which it is currently addressed is equally as absurd as any recent reform, after the fact and off-topic. The real work is always behind the scenes, sneaky, you are not supposed to put two and two together as doing so is bad for business which reflects poorly on growth. This is a huge contradiction of course, with so much of industry focused purely on profit from sex. The supreme contradiction being we exist on the Living Planet, recycling and reproducing alongside industrial agriculture, some percentage of souls in the humus pile today, some newly sprouting, some unfurling leaves into maturity, our growth is inevitable. All of it beyond human control. Visible is right when he says every two thousand years or so the whole place goes to hell and starts over:
... Every two thousand years or so things get really out of balance and the divine takes a human form to demonstrate how it should be and to explain why people suffer and to show the way. The visit is so impressive that for a little while the whole world knows that there is a single controlling force. Still, after about a hundred years, the memory fades and fellowships are formed to carry the truth in symbols and rituals. A little while later religions emerge and over time it becomes a business enterprise and finally you get to where we are today where they are having sex with children or prostitutes in defiance of the teachings which have to do with suppressing the sexual force. ...
It is an ego construct to think that the crisis we face has any possibility of resolution. How pray tell do you resolve an exploding sea floor? Calving glaciers? And all they can think of is shirking blame with temporary concealments, shifting ones and zeros and shoveling charts around as proof of some magical, meaningless victories that when you watch prove themselves to exacerbate the train of damage.
This leaves us weak and vulnerable. All the little temples of cards are flattening under the typhoon of one sided growth which is not growth at all, its an advertisement designed to inflate the bully empire as it emasculates everyone and everything in its parade of the righteous. There is no difference between drone wars and taking out economies, both are a single, crippling strategy of shock and awe, a taunting in the face of their progress charts, a horribly destructive dare inviting, encouraging defiance in which no one wins or gains anything of worth. Take care, when you watch a tragedy in action, it is very easy to become another tragedy.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Macbeth Act 5, scene 5, 19–28
56 comments:
Brilliant post! While reading it, I couldn't help but recall the late Douglas Adams' epithet... "we are sorry for any inconvenience"
So nice to read your eloquent prose again. Just great expression once again of our collective thoughts and mood.
Today I read "What Plan?" for the 3rd time, and it too is simply devastatingly awesome, especially the last paragraph and 'question'.
I guess that is what has been on my mind since, and I wrote a bit which I may soon post. Feels like many of us are at the same point and page in the unknowable process unfolding. "going on".
-onelove
Oh yeah, thanks for that Stephen Crane short story. A timely masterpiece. Wow!
Thank you my bredren. It is a great lightening of the burden to know I am not alone in these feelings/experiences.
Far from famous sepulchers
Toward a lonely cemetery
My heart, like muffled drums,
Goes beating funeral marches.
http://fleursdumal.org/
Yes, bholanath, you gotta have a certain kind of mind to appreciate the irony of Crane. He's best known for The Red Badge of Courage, but not by me. The Open Boat is his true timeless masterpiece allowing each reader in any walk of life to interpret from their own tests and trials replanted into this very hour, more than a century after he put pen to paper. You know he left us early, but he sure made good use of those 30 years. Reminds us of someone else who left early too, doesn't it.
I'm glad you appreciated it so much and especially heartened you still have it on your mind and thought to tell me so.
Excellent contribution Tex. Do you know the title? Fleursdumal.org has an alphabetical index.
Thanks.
moving on
going backwards
up side downs
expanding contractions
reactional actions
to coordinated happenings
whilst the natural elapses
split into fractions
division multiplied
subtractions enterprised
like aplications of suicide
a self genaside
with lies unrecognised
dominating supplys
but those who are energised
reveal the underlined
signs of the force
energised by the source
swift like a horse
steady on its course
through the north
to kick down the doors
sound the chords
and extract from the core
the war maker
the hate instigator
the evil player
who plays with evil to endanger
the slaver
who caged the people in frustration
times up
time to pay the fees to the maker.
..peace..
..neil.., you are like our own Alta Report. A voice for these times, lean, spare, tight, at once capturing the essence of our past and present. This work of your's today, right on cue, tunes in to the Picasso quote in bholanath's new post.
Vword: "distr" - disturbing disaster distributed
well thankyou nina flower,also the same to you and your wonderful writings that are really what I consider beautiful poems.
..may the boundless love express through all of us in all its finest qualities..neil
Nina
I didn't know much about oil drilling until this mess began. I always knew it wasn't as safe and clean as they made it out to be though. Look what else I ran into.
"Abandoned oil wells are dangerous because very few of them are really properly capped or retired. Most of these oil wells are just covered with dirt, and very few of them ever get checked after that takes place. So pressure that builds up from gases in the earth and shifting earthquakes, things like that, can cause that oil and gas to come back to the surface, even on a oil well that's been capped. And then of course, that causes spills and emissions from those abandoned oil wells that harm both air and land and water."
_____________________________
The amazing part of this also is while public officials urge to get in the water alles gut, 4 people have died from respiratory failure in the panhandle from swimming in the gulf. A recent blurp on Florida spill law says youngsters at Fort Walton Beach emerged with tar balls in their eyes and mouth. The parents of these kids must be the ones who respond on the internet with "wrong link dude."
BP and the gov now won't let anybody film the gulf, BP workers are told they must go to BP clinics, oil and tar balls now not only in the Keys but Fort Pierce and Cocoa Beach. The retired head of shell says there is a 50/50 chance relief wells could stop it but it must be tried anyway. That I agree with as it is better than blasting it.
I have a feeling at some point down the line the earth is gong to seal it in a way everybody will remember for a long time to come. I don't know if I will be around to see it as I don't know how much oxygen is left in the air. It might now be a felony to test it.
Thanks Mick, I was hoping you'd show so I could remind everyone to visit your impressive and tidy wrapup: Dublin Mick's new post
They have not talked seriously about nuking lately, but then they have not talked seriously about anything lately except this relief well fix which if all goes according to pattern, will be another after the fact and off-topic bust and then what?
Perhaps by then BP will have been taken over and another driller will repeat the same line about learning from failures, yet the real lesson never sinking in because the only goal is to suck oil. The only goal. There is no other goal powering empire anymore. Everything else springs from the oil root. All the damages and deaths past and yet to come have this one element in common.
You are right, Nature has other plans. We may well live to see it, too, at the rate the Apocalyse is moving along.
thanks mick, I didnt see any stories about respiratory problems at the gulf...but i know all about russian spies and lindsay lohan going to jail. pitiful. you know, sometimes you just want to fall on a dagger like an Akira Kurwasawa heroine.
'cept for, then I would miss Nina's posts. Like the sunlight in a thick forest piercing through the canopy.
nina I think I may of registered on charles's site now,I just havent written a poem yet,he's going to need a carpenter one I thinks ,I'll probably do it tommorrow,thanks for offering anyway,
hello chickory sending love your way
and dublins I will also get over to your site tommorrow,..peace neil
Nina
I was going to steal that sheep pic and now it is gone. I had plans to send it to an old marine friend of mine! Along with this of course I am relentless.
Mark Twain
"O Lord our Father, our young patriots, idols of our hearts, go forth to battle -- be Thou near them! With them -- in spirit -- we also go forth from the sweet peace of our beloved firesides to smite the foe. O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it -- for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.
(*After a pause.*) "Ye have prayed it; if ye still desire it, speak! The messenger of the Most High waits!"
It was believed afterward that the man was a lunatic, because there was no sense in what he said.
Nina, you wrote "with our junk food eyes" with a smile, knowing, it would knock my socks off, right? Well, you did... heh....that is so damned perfect... also a good rock song lyric--Neil, can you incorporate that into one of your poems? And by the way I haven't visited the forum in a few days but I would be hugely honored by a carpenter/chippy poem, as would all the other chippies here.
Weid synchonistic word verification: atics (like the ones I stuffed insulation in)
Sorry, more mind-boggling.
Leonard Horowitz's compilation of the bankers' manipulations, which lead to the irrefutable conclusion of premeditation of the omnicide. (Can one make soup out of gold?)
Still, I continue to 'wonder' regarding the fact that we 'breathe the same air', etc. Aw shit, it's all just incomprehensible...
http://rense.com/general91/guf.htm
chickory farms, my how you are tuned in! I have been lately inspired by a photo taken last summer of an area close by where the sun does exactly what you say and sent it to a friend yesterday to show him what it looks like in my 'hood. I will put it up soon and let you just ponder the synchronicity of your thoughts tumbling out in a comment box at the same moment the photo was traveling through the tubes.
Thank you.
Dear Charles, you are such a lovely man. Its good your socks were knocked off because they were probably full of Wal*Mart holes anyway and its summer, barefoot or sandals - unless you are laddering.
You know, sometimes I travel around the sites of the hip intelligentsia and I see you are a favorite of theirs, it always makes me glow with joy to know you are ours. They may link to you, but we love you.
Hi Mickles, Twain was known for his humorous sarcasm. Its a shame that he gets maligned by people who consider themselves authorities on the literary greats. Only a few times have I read genuine clues to his truly free character such as his love of his bed and how he spent the last years conducting his life living in it as someone would from an office or some official dwelling signifying correctness of high position.
Does not sound much like lunacy, does it?
Still, I continue to 'wonder' regarding the fact that we 'breathe the same air', etc.
It appears the riches to be obtained in such activities obliterates the possibility of "negative" thinking. Just remember, they are high on a drug and sooner or later, must come down.
There is a book I highly recommend which artfully describes coming down, probably many of us have read it, Tom Wolfe's Bonfire of the Vanities. Ahrooooooo!
Your post brought these emotions to the fore. Darkness, I hold your hand in the east, a sputtering candle in the west.
Reposed in terror
Thinking of small ones
I put coffin
To the lid
While Black flowers sickly smell
infuses all that fell
As watchers see in woods and fen
This does truly ends.
I won't be seeing you in all the old familiar places. Whatever rises from the ashes ill fortune be the same old lashes. Best they not appear. for if they tell the speak of old, the game is rigged. Our evolution does not include those of these. Or it is not worth living. For what's the point of repeat this hell that they can spell.
Burnie, a few years back I put a poll on this blog asking What is the meaning of life and supplied every meaning I could think of. It got a lot of response, but the one that remains in my mind was one I didn't pre-offer from Ran Priuer who said "Life is about learning and having fun."
Whatever is going on, tattoo that on the inside of your mind.
Witchi Tai To: Everything is Everything
Oh thanks, lady Nina. Now I'm really cryin.
I met Jim in Brooklyn in the 70s while touring with an old veena master. I needed just that exact medicine today.
Spent most of the day in the garden (rained just as I finished!), and tomorrow I go in the studio with a local jazz posse to track.
Glad I'm not dead (grin).
>onelove<
Nina
Thanks for the pick I have a good one here from Kaminski and one I read Fred on everything from a bar in Mexico. I am sure your readers will get a charge out of these.
http://www.fredoneverything.net/TomsBar.shtml
http://www.joebageant.com/joe/2010/07/waltzing.html#more
Left this out must read. I am going to steal a few pics here.
Some good stuff floating around today. This from Noor.
big darkness come soon
http://snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.com/2010/07/government-authorized-ways-of.html
We can't all be heros some of us must sit on the curb and clap as they go by.....Mark Twin
Well, yeah. We either go on or just give up, and I've been on this ride long enough to want to see it through. To the end, that is, which comes for all of us one way or another. The apocalyptic theme is some sort of archetype, hard-wired into our psyches, and has been playing out since history began. Which may or may not mean that this time around we really have screwed the pooch. We hear a lot of concern about how we're killing the planet, but Mother Earth will be just fine - it's humanity that's in big trouble. There's nothing like an overwhelming crisis to bring things into focus, and set our priorities straight. Some times it's all like a really bad party with no way out, and sometimes it's just transcendentally glorious. Gotta let those long-term plans go and do the best with what's in front of us right now.
continuing my earlier Charles comment: He has this interesting quality to his writing: As the clock winds down ...
I suggest you have a look in case you have not already. Pay attention, now.
bholanath, I am sure your session will be most pleasing to your sensibilities. In fact, a masterpiece. Perhaps I can talk you into putting your session tomorrow in a place we can find it?
The beautiful
The monstrous
The Heavenly
The universe ...
Well McZilla, that was an excellent comment, I have nothing to add. You nutshell the situation perfectly. God only knows where its going to go from here.
Just read the post by CHS and thank the Creator that I am too simple minded to comprehend what sort of sleight-of-hand has taken place to allow such a thing to happen. The financial brain-wizards must be sooooo pleased with themselves over this accomplishment.
So, what is the end result of all of this? All that imaginary "wealth" is to be made "real" by our labor and sweat? Of course!
Sounds like alchemy to me.
Making a profit from betting on the demise of others?
Sounds perfectly logical to me!
(If you are a psychopath)
If you live in a fantasy world where there are no rules and no apparent checks or balances.
Bastards.
Z
Quite the frosting on the cake, isn't it, Z. The possibilities for moral hazard are limitless. Its actually physically painful to think of it, but that pain is the vital element in its success.
http://dublinmick.wordpress.com/2010/07/10/red-tar-in-the-gulf-from-asphalt-volcano-beneficial-to-sea-life/
Can't find it now, just jotted down those four lines going thru Baudelaire's pomes... seemed to sum up my feelings about the death of the GOM, had so many fond memories as a child, sailing, sailing, at my aunt's on Cinco Bayou near Ft. Walton Beach. Now despite the booms cousin Sandy says the bayou is full of oil.... And Howdy Doody does nothing but defer to his Rothschild betters...
Or the alleged final words of van Gogh will do it, "La tristesse durera toujours."
Oh, Neil, ignore the a**holes and keep at what you're good at, love yr pomes. Tx
ello me lovelys,
said that in me bestest pirate accent,Ive been practising again.
sos in stupid mode again..neil
I I me turey,by the ever loves of me goodness to you good sir..neil
Is it Talk like a pirate day again?
Good Tex, I saw that too. Neil, don't let the bandwidth hogs try to crowd you out.
It is the most incredibly beautiful morning, the sky is filled with teacup clouds, its actually chilly.
Thank you Mick for bringing a strange sort of bittersweet resolution. You have outdone the big guys with your nonstop digging. Outstanding job.
well shiver me timbers,two more of me fine fellows I would say.neil
Mick, thank you for that totally amazing Twain quote on war; my God, that summarizes it all up, the whole crazy thing of Empire and conquer, civil war and the rest of Gold, God and Country in a few lines.
Nina, thank you for your very high praise--it made me high (heh) when I needed a boost. Human minds are inherently fragile, and I raise my hand very enthusiastically when the teacher asks, "OK, class, whose hold on 'sanity' is rather fragile"?
word verification: prewis: the new Japanese hybrid car for prudish folks.
I really like Nina... it has gotten to the point I plant peppers, tomatoes, and the rest of the nightshade fellows in the front yard.
THAT takes something; indicates we are in big trouble, considering....whatever....
Thanks Nina & Hugh
I am glad somebody is making sense of the asphalt tar line. I having trouble getting this across. If it is asphalt tar then basically it is another false flag, non extinction level event which will result in cheap ocean front for those who have been "tipped off". Sounds familiar.
Unfortunately corexit is real and when people die off (me although I am 89 miles from shore, property there should be even cheaper. Unbelievable stuff going on.
Unfortunatly since it has been announced, they can spray this crap everywhere and say "hey it is coming from the clouds."
I live about 20 minutes from this guy.
Take a look at this, some very pissed off people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nylrWp29HCg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ahDTEU5UPA
http://www.rense.com/general91/dying.htm
The synchronicity of the "Nina commentaries" never fails to amaze!
I just got through planting tomatoes and peppers in my parents' FRONT lawn and then I saw the comment on same!
My mother has Alzheimers at 88yo but she is VERY "aware" something is "amiss".... "Is this a victory garden?"
wv: heentin
Just wondering if anyone else's animals are acting out weirdly lately?
Had a duck kill a hen, and a donkey beat up a goat in the last few days. We did some separating, and it's kind of chilled out for now. They are all well loved and cared for, so...
I guess they're just feelin 'it', as every life form on Earth is.
Anyway, blessings on this new day of beginnings (Bismillah), solar eclipse spreading a swath of lunar mothering across a vast expanse of southern seas. (Every moment still counts!)
>onelove<
Mick, you might want to see this: July 11, 2010: Twain and America's "Uniformed Assassins" by Arthur Silber.
Bholantah, the Hawks have been crying a lot. The big dogs have been bullying the littler ones. Its all calmed down now at this late hour.
However, I've noticed personality clashes and a general lack of respect for other people's experience. Brillo days. Unfun. Somehow synch has been shoved aside for indulging in weakness.
Nothing, no one is really immune.
Nina,
should have said this before: I love your art. That is the real reason I come to your site, not the other stuff, the sadness. Jesus is right that we will see remarkable things -- like six inches of desert rain since June 28, a Rio Grande that is unswimmable because it is so flooded, and the rest. Make hay while the sun shines, can the figs, can the blackberries. They will be full of oil next year...tx
wv: dessine (drawing)
Love the new art, Nina. I always come here to "get my fix."
Yes, things are going on.... two dear friends of 35 years will no longer talk to me because of "my crazymaking" -- they dont believe my Jeremiads! And then, I was always admiring the huge squash and cucumber bushes which were going over our fence into our territory.... I found this man, in one of those hats we are used to see on Vietnamese, and he brandished a knife at me! Weird. But then his wife intervened, and said he was not Vietnamese, but Japanese, Okinawan, and was used to having his produce ripped off. It ended up well, with green tea and seeing his compost heap (huge) and him lecturing me on the caliche soil here in the desert -- 9.0 ph vs we need a more alkaline thing.... so Nina, what began with a brandished knife ended up with understanding.... so I still have hope for this human race...TX
"They just keep showing you the same pictures, over and over again."
--Laurie Anderson, Language is a Virus from Outer Space, 1984.
Love the new pix, Nina.......
nina thanks for helping me out yesterday,that was real nice of you and much apreciated...neil
Timster, Bholanath, Chuckyman,Nina< m Astera Blogrollers et al [my apologies for the illustrious unknowns who mostly read and applaud the eloquence and passion youse guys channel} many thankyous. Living in the USA has been a rough go but I'm sure not a victim. Is insight wonderful, awesome, ever going to come to a fulfillment!? I doubt it. There's always another mountain range beyond this one. Another monster wave. Another sleepy serenade. Love You Guys/Gals and fellow sapient innocents. Me Chip
http://dublinmick.wordpress.com/
http://snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-bp-disaster-might-have-set-off
http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2010/07/10/gulf-fisherman-exposed-dispersant-suffered-rectal-bleeding-corexit-ruptures-red-blood-cells-internal-bleeding/
Nina
I read it and things haven't changed much.
Mark Twain
All you need is ignorance and confidence and success is sure.
A person who won't read has no advantage over one who can't read
Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
Don't let schooling interfere with your education.
Education consists mainly of what we have unlearned.
God made the Idiot for practice, and then He made the School Board.
I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
It is not best that we should all think alike; it is a difference of opinion that makes horse races.
Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat.
The lack of money is the root of all evil.
The man who is a pessimist before 48 knows too much; if he is an optimist after it, he knows too little.
The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right. Thunder is good, thunder is impressive; but it is lightning that does the work.
There are times when one would like to hang the whole human race, and finish the farce.
Truth is mighty and will prevail. There is nothing wrong with this, except that it ain't so.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
nice one charles,I saw that you had pirates over there,oh arr me arty's did send you a poem the other day but the way your site is,and due to me being in completely stupid mode at the moment,I just am not used to the way its set out,I'm sort of used to nice simple blogs like ninas
and bho's,and everyone else's,
and that one I read today definately needs a pirate poem.
and nina's you ok?
neil
I only comment to say hello to you and all who comment. This is a history as valuable as any. It speaks of our humanity. It tells the tale of our travails. It tells of the beauty created amidst the chaos. We do not walk this walk, even though we falter and get sucked in, alone.
Music, Art, and Wisdom are found.
It is okay to laugh, as well as cry, we are are human beings after all and our connection to all things certain.
Nina,
Thanks for Witchi Tai To. We surely must dance, and sing our song. None of what I say is any way original, I just wanted to say to you, so it has power in my life, this story.
Burnie
I've been having so much trouble with words lately. They just aren't quite making it to express the grey blanket of wrath and despair that is my current superhero cape. We do go on.....
Hello Pangolin, you might want to look at the next thread where freeacre eloquently explains the problem with language. Its the Chakras.
Post a Comment