I have little to add to the noise. There are a number of fine writers out there chronicling the chaos unfolding on our lovely Planet, see my blog list. I suppose the truth is that I don't want to. I've prepared my list of Values and the Valued and am getting down to it. I note that in actually spending time away from this blog, already there are little grumblings of discontent. Perhaps its my imagination? I was asked in several different ways if I was bored. As if anyone could be bored in paradise, as if I have no appreciation for the amazing wonders before us in these times? Maybe, more to the point, questioners and naysayers are themselves bored. Bored with the slow crash and all of its attendant personal sleepless nights and yawning days into a state of never ending anxiety ... "What will I do?" and "How will we survive?" and "Will I be all alone?"
I think this kind of attitude is one we are conditioned to subscribe to as our western culture subscribes to having a government make the rules. There might be a plaque in the Oval Office that reads "The World Turns on Sex and Money." This means there would be executive signatures on every bill that promotes sex or money. Thus we have an overpopulation crisis out of control and record poppy yields in Afghanistan. Thus we've taken practically zero heed of Peak Oil, climate chaos, the disintegration of the global economy, the growth of the military industrial complex, the freezing in place of the population, pork spending, special interests, education, tent cities, the states' systems and infrastructures literally crumbling as we wonder how much worse is it going to get? Oh, much worse. Wait until its in your living room, if its not there already. You hear it on the news, now you're hearing it from your loved ones.
Like I said, I don't really want to add to the noise. Please stop with the nonsense and get one thing straight, we will get through this. We should know by now it will get much worse, you do know that, it has to, so get comfortable with the way things are and make your peace with the present. Then plan, act on your plans, see them through. Anxiety is not a plan. Wringing your hands does what. It only makes you more deeply conflicted and nothing improves.
I reach for art. You reach for whatever it is that focuses your meditations. Distraction away from fear of that over which you have no control is more than a solution, it is always a renaissance. Clear heads steer us out of darkness. In this way, lost is found. Loss is gain. Less is more. Negative turns to positive. The movie is over, you are no longer the tragic sufferer walking alone to nowhere. The new show has already started and you are the lead learning your lines as you go along.
39 comments:
Amen sister!
I have nothing to add myself.
Thinking of planning an indoor hydroponics garden for the fall with the lights powered as much as possible by solar & wind.
Hoping to renovate a turntable for a friend this weekend...
Gardens, guitars, fresh air...
Thanks Nina. Now I shall make a cup of joe and check out your gallery blog.
I admire your spirit. And especially admire your knack for what the Ran-ites refer to as dumpster diving. And even more admire that you actually make useful things out of your "finds". Now we get an insight into how some people long ago used to have junk shops. They would fool me into going inside under the guise they were antique stores, heh, but really they were rooms crammed full of broken things nobody wanted. Only the brightest minds would look at something and know inside were the makings of something else survivalists require.
Once I got an old, beat up 40's BuddyL dump truck for under a dollar. My cousin, the metal sculptor, sand blasted it for me. It was much better raw. Something your little boy would love. I sold it to an interior decorator for a few hundred. Stupid, huh. Why just think, I could have had so much fun hauling ashes to the garden and running it around dumping ash fertilizer. Fun especially for little herb gardens, making dump paths and parking spaces with the visiting kids.
You & Les 'hit the nail on the head'
in your blogs today ('Twitter... and 'Chaos'). The fear and anxiety and economic chaos ARE already in our living room. I escape
from the craziness as best I can in
the veg garden & avoid the news as much as possible. Much better than booze or benzodiazepines (or twitter)! Having fresh tomatoes and peppers & flowers to pick today cheered us up!
Nina et al.:
Your art and the art of others is probably more important in the long run than my tinkering, for keeping the human spirit up and not out.
I really need to spend more time reading good fiction, looking at art... I even used to paint myself for a brief period, and I really loved that. I just feel I don't have time for everything.
I do not have time for everything in this last period of ever-increasing time demands by a warped and manic society.
Personal note: I was talking to my wife last night, and said something about how "we've all bought this society's lies, hook line and sinker..."
She had a look of angry triumph, and hurriedly wrote that phrase down in a notebook, to recite to our marriage counselor.
I then tried to explain that I didn't really mean "we" as in just the two of us, but as in our whole society...
She started to talk about how that phrase really encapsulates what she's talking about regarding my intransigence and anti-mainstreamism, my tendency to go against the grain... to be a stick in the mud...
I then tried to explain a recent essay I'd read about Pathocracy and Ponerology (something like that -very interesting, I'll post it here later or at the end of this post). A psychologist from up north here at the College of St. Benedict, wrote a paper about how American-style capitalism both attracts sociopathic personality types from other nations, and breeds them here, because in the current form of cut-throat corporate culture, sociopaths are actually more successful than 'normal' people... so those who are not sociopaths need to adopt those traits to compete, etc.
Modern examples of complete pathocracies are, of course, Nazi Germmany, Stalinist Russia and Eastern Europe, etc.
Fascinating stuff. At the end, my wife grudgingly was interested, and was no longer so keen on using my phrase about hooks and sinkers as a metaphorical rolling pin.
Such is life.
Links on ponerology
http://ponerology.blogspot.com
http://www.ponerology.com/
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/political_ponerology_lobaczewski.htm
I've read those works Publius and yes, there are some awful truths about these things. I only want to caution you not to get too deeply caught up in it because suspicion is the cause of all wars, big ones and seemingly small personal ones. If someone is not the kind of person to run away from monsters, no introduction to monster psychology will help them. They want to stay on the coatails of ambient violence, as the used mops and pails they are. They will tell you they have reasons, they know what you are saying and they wish it wasn't so, on and on, ad nauseum. But for the type of person who recognizes monsters and knows the outcome of attempts to reason with them, which is always death, they cannot be affected because they have nothing invested with the enemy. Its pretty black and white, stay or go. When you are truly done with them, they vanish.
We see this everyday in the actions of the many citizens trapped under the thumb, yet knowing what is happening to them. It can be distilled down to the same message. Survival is up to the values inherent within the individual.
Apparently, LKJ loves to promote evil so we'll all run over to Sott and shiver and donate. Sometimes, I've wondered why. Only sometimes, and not very often. Especially after they dumped Visible and Donald Hunt, the best things they had going for them. Now its just another freaksville terror tribune.
Anonymous, I noticed that too, when I got over to Petri Dish. I just accept it now since it was Visible who pointed out the One Mind at work among us. I'll admit, it used to blow me away.
Your garden sounds like you are living the good life in more ways than simply enjoying its harvests. Its in the attitude, isn't it?
Regarding ingenious scrounging/repurposing/financial feats, I've always been inspired by the book "Meetings With Remarkable Men" by Gurdjieff. He is always making expeditions and having to finance them creatively under difficult conditions. In one situation he is broke in a foreign city and starts shining shoes. He gets an old phonograph and furnishes his shoeshine chair with headphones. The new status symbol now became patronizing his unique little throne which, as he tells it, soon had them standing in line to pay his premium, until he had enough to finance the next leg of his search.
Another interesting book is :"How the Irish Saved Civilization." The description is of spiritual types who retired into the forest and became nuclei for monasteries that preserved books/sacred arts and practiced spiritual life in a time when a lot of folks were running around fulltime clobbering each other with shilalees and trying to rustle sheep from each other.
Just stepped in for a moment -
what chaos?
Brian, I would love to read this book "Meetings With Remarkable Men" by Gurdjieff.
SuSu, my sister, like I said I would have to do, I've stolen some children's artworks. And I'm not done yet. The crime is still going on.
The life instruction manual I received at birth and the mini-updates through the media and politicians, and especially the leather bound official looking one I got from the organized religion folks all said PULL--
If the door didn't open, I must not be understanding something, wasn't doing it right somehow--it MUST be my fault--guilty since birth
Perhaps some chanting would do it? I sat, lay flat, stood on my head--no luck--maybe I'm not using the right language--maybe I need to grow my hair longer and have a ponytail--maybe a beard would do it--there's got to be a secret to it-all the experts offer their advice in their latest and greatest book-new and improved, limited time offer--shipping and handling not included--for only 365 easy payments of.......
I seekethed but did not findeth--must not be in gods willeth-again, I must not be wothy--I'm such a sinner--Bet it's those impure thoughts about that little hottie at the coffee shop--No wait, it's that sins of the father thing--I'll have to call dad later today--
Can't be the politicians--god appoints them--getting towards April 15th--better render unto Caesar----
Maybe a bow tie and some initials after my name--that should do it--I could become a think tank expert--checked the classifieds--no luck--
Maybe get a rhinestone cowboy outfit and bible, move to Texas and become a TV evangelist---I'm practicing yelling GAWWWWWWWWW-D and JEEEEEEZUSSSSSSSSSSS.....miss the collection basket, and miss eternal life
I just keep pulling on that door---keep pulling or you're going to HELL!!!!! Feel free to bang your head against it from time to time----
Then, out of frustration, I sat--exhausted--leaned up against the weathered old door, and it swung open
I looked back as I crossed the meadow and didn't even see the door any more--was it ever there or was it just a nightmare--
Guess it doesn't matter now.
Jj
Nina:
Who is "LKJ", Scott, etc.?
I'm a little bit clueless, I guess...
Be careful.... how does one know when one should act boldly, or when one should proceed with caution?
Ran into personal sociopathy recently... what a melodrama. Fascinating case though.
Publius, I've known so many, they really do live among us on all levels. By now, I've just got a radar, there are tip offs, the biggest is no conscience. Political psychopathy is domestic violence writ large. It an also be said that domestic violence is rooted in political psychopathy.
What I meant about not getting too caught up in it is we have enough divisions among us already, its too easy to create more. When we see a person or a culture as all bad, we miss out on the good parts... that's the terrorism marketing campaign in a nutshell.
Brian, Sorry to say, I cannot get videos on dialup. They pause and jerk and stick on a single frame, making sense out of them is impossible. Regardless, thank you for the thought.
Jj, it might not matter at all anymore. Maybe it never did. If there ever was a time for grasping the illusory nature of our existence, it is now.
publius: if I may: Laura KNight Jadzcyk (sp?) SOTT - sign of the times (ponerology, etc, etc, fear, fill the collection plate (just as much a religion as the church)
hmmm.... to act boldy or the other - - - I would offer that one should act boldly in all that you know to be right and good and forget the other shit! I could probably find a better way to say that, but I don't like gilding lillies, I much prefer them in their natural state!
Outchon - my love, this is the piece I needed. I was coming back with the expectation that I would jump back into the fold from several months agoo at so many blogs..... I shall not. I really enjoy all of the many activities I'm participating in out in the real world. I have spent the past 3 days alone with my 4 youngest children. It has been a phenomenal time (minus the whole emergency room visit with my boy yesterday. he got a sliver an inch-and-a-half long in his shoulder blade -- o u c h!!!! they had to cut it out. he took it like a champ - wide awake - 4 yrs old !!!)
Anywho - I pay attention to whats going on - just so I can see the road sign before the curve. Other than that - I couldn't care less about the rest of the world, than I do at this moment. I have a plan. I have supplies. I have the garden growing and my mother is taking care of it. During her decades of drug addiction, she developed quite the green thumb. I help her, she helps me. I am building quite the network locally and am surprised at some of the folks who think in a similar fashion.
I've taken an elderly couple under my wing. they see things for what they are, but don't know where to go or what to do. The only thing I don't like is the constant preaching about "accepting the lord". I'll survive, they're good people. Just gave them enough rations to last him and his wife 2 months.
Once again.... this piece was exquisitely written and perfectly timed, madame.
".....Clear heads steer us out of darkness. In this way, lost is found. Loss is gain. Less is more. Negative turns to positive."
Jj - "I once was lost (in religion) but now I am found, was blind, but now I see."
good day to all. Love.
Brian, please link me to your site again for my gallery. Thanks!
Ahhh, Mister Sunshine graces these pages again. You see this: "I once was lost (in religion) but now I am found, was blind, but now I see." Beautiful, just beautiful.
You make a wonderful single Dad however brief.
And you know I've always said there is a great need for your skills! People won't by new stuff, somebody's got to be their repair god.
I put up your Boards in the Gallery. Go and see if you have a minute. Tomorrow, I will search for the Brief Window of Opportunity and dedicate it in similar fashion.
I am so happy you are happy with yourself.
Love, outchon
The harmonizing wavelength seems to be spreading far and wide--what a lovely ride, especially lately--
Was just out watering the garden and various herb pots around the hacienda this morning--birds chirping, cats hunting, sun out--I felt like I belonged--perhaps as an observer more than anything, but what a show.
We have a 77 year old gentleman coming over for lunch on Tuesday--the guy I met through the tea party thing--which both of us chuckled about, and dropped--amazing man and you would definitely want his wife next to you in a foxhole--real doers--
There seems to be a coming together of folks in our lives, young and old(er)-just letting my "role" (if there is one) unfold as it goes-My folks came down for a visit on Friday and we had a long chat about life, spirituality, etc. Juli went through the books and sent them off with a trunk load--
My dad said that my mom began reading the moment they got home--how cool is that!!!
My dad sent an email that he would wait for recommendations from her--I emailed back and asked him why he would wait for someone else to make decisions for him--GET READING and see what talks to you--He's got a lot of baggage to drop from being a Catholic and college with the Jesuits--open, yet scared I think--
We talked about "roles" we play, or think we have to play and I told them that I see them as two people/individuals who just happen to be my parents--it seemed to strike a cord with him--my mom, a recovering alcoholic was like a little girl at her first day of school--she was just lit up!!!
Went to see the younger of the two guys who live here with us play in a concert with his band yesterday at the library--long, but fun--got the whole thing on tape along with many photo's--what a joy to have the time to be able to do things like that--
Might take a drive up to Clevelandia for my nephews graduation later today--take some music, and blast it the whole way up--single guy for a few hours--driving a mini-van--lol
I remember back to my own high school graduation time when I was treated like a leper for choosing not to go to college-by family, and friends-rough time emotionally even though I knew, that for me, it was the right thing to do--Shortly after, I found my stride working with a bunch of other misfits in the restaurant business--I was so happy to get away from that stagnant pool of pre-packaged dreams and have never looked back--
So happy to be in here with all the other misfits--While I don't like labels, I'll wear that one with honor--
Good to hear from the Louisiana kid--seems like we are riding the same wave--as with Nina, and the Les man--I just seems such a "timing" is relevant but I'm not going to spend any time analyzing it--
Just realized I have not been to any "news" sites in quite a while--and am better for it--in many ways--
Thanks for the coffee Nina--always a delightful blend!!
Jj
Jj, I haven't been to them either, for quite a while now. The Fireteacher must have his nightly news, I hear some noise while I paint. Its enough to tell me all we need to know. Trumpets still blaring, schmaltzy characters still defining what it means to themselves. Clean coal, refinance, the president said, green shoots, blah blah blah ... I won't look until I hear Cheney is facing the Hague.
Cheney is making his rounds with the hag.... oh, I'm sorry - you said the "Hague"
The unishments dole out by the "Hague" are no more than what he has done to him for "fun", I'm sure.
Well, how about life in Abu Ghraib or Bagram in the event X-Ray defaults on its rent?
The sociopath I mentioned earlier in this "thread" is a friend of my wife's who has always bugged me, partially because she just can't shut up... a continual train of trivia, gossip, etc. Absolutely unending. I read with interest in the pathocracy/ponerology stuff that this continual stream of talk is one of the signs of sociopaths.
Anyway, this woman recently attempted to destroy the marriage of another friend of my wife's. The sociopath created a false Facebook identity, became Facebook "friends" with the other person (a man), and used this to find out the name of the man's wife. Then she contacted the wife with her false ID, and tried to convince this woman that he was having an affair with someone. All this was done gratuitously, as the sociopath really doesn't have any relationship with the victims (the married couple). As far as I can tell, it was done for fun.
For fun.
I won't go into the details of how I helped to sleuth out the identity of the sociopath. Needless to say, I want nothing to do with such a monster.
Nina: I agree with you about the fact that some people see the monsters and just break off all contact and see that they can't be reasoned with, etc.
I, however, am in a peculiar situation: I see the situation and danger, but my wife does not, or is only slightly convinced, and she also wants to continue to participate in the system whole hog, because she wants the so-called advantages.
I need to be around to help my son, and her... I feel that's my responsibility as a father and husband. I could, I suppose, just head to the homestead and wait and assume that my wife would come to her senses, but I can't take that risk yet. My son is 3 years old.
I am doing the next best thing, I think, by trying to be an "urban homesteader" and prepare for an eventual move. The danger, of course, is that circumstances could trap us or prevent us from making the move. I'm going to start pre-propositioning supplies, as my mom still lives near the final destination. She's thinks I'm loony, too (she always has!), but she goes alone.
Anyway, just a little personal bio I felt I had to get out.
May have found a vintage shortwave radio set - part of my plan of something to learn about and preserve.
A marriage counselor is going to fix this? Is this "friend" perhaps the same one you mentioned months ago who was telling your consort to dump you?
It is reprehensible when one person in a two person arrangement calls in the willing coalition. It isn't fair. If you don't have trust, you don't have anything.
Why bother with the misery, lay down your bruised ego and get behind the wheel. Are you driving or are you being driven?
We have quite a bit of experience now with a male psychopath--the now ex husband of a woman we know. My wife helped her through the divorce--
Even though they are no longer married, he does still hold a "power" over her in some ways--It is amazing to see how much he has fucked with her head, and the children--this guy is beyond sick--no empathy, sympathy, or feelings at all--it's all about him.
He has told the children that their mother and my wife are lesbians and that's why she left him. His latest is that she is doing a lot of coke with my wife (not sure if I'm included) because he thinks we're rich and that's how my wife keeps his ex in bed--He's telling a 12 year old boy and 9 year old girls this!!
He will never go away until the day he dies--he has 24/7 365 to destroy their lives--he lies and lies and can't even remember what he has said half the time--he promises the kids outlandish things and then blames his inability to provide it on the ex, due to alimony and child support--he's leached off his mother since the day he was born and continues to--he's about 50, and this is the first actual job he has had in 25 years because he has to--court ordered--make the payments.
He can spot the weak like a lion looks at a heard of gazelles--he won't fuck with me, or my wife but he goes after children, elderly, and weak females like he has radar and they have a stamp on their heads saying "abuse me"--law of attraction?
Funny thing is that he is about as smart as a fence post, but he is devious because this is his life and it's all he does, all the time--
This won't end until you put an end to it--they always find a crack to slither through--and if the crack gets sealed up, they find a hole to crawl out of--it's all they ever think about doing--
There are also so many quacks out there in the counseling field, it's a hard one to describe without people thinking you're paranoid--
As to your wife and child, just do what you gotta do and go from there. We are still the strange ones in our family due to living in the country, homeschooling, etc--that is changing now--my family can see that we are happy and in harmony yet there is something that scares them into not letting go of so much--there is a shift on though--
Should the shit hit the fan, our driveway will be full due to food issues and our ability to protect ourselves--hope it doesn't come to that, but you never know--my whole family are city/suburbia dwellers and might not get out, or take too long to decide and get stuck--
It is what it is and we are good where we are and how we have prepared, and continue to be more so--all in the balance and enjoying the learning that goes along with it all--just putting our efforts where they should be for what we are seeing--
Jj
Nina, can you give us more info on the photo at the top of the blog--as with so much you put up, I am drawn to it in a deja vu (sp?) kind of way
@JJ:
Thanks for the account of a sociopath in your life.
I admire your fortitude. It really doesn't stop until they die or disappear, does it?
@Nina:
Yes, this same nut-case sent my partner a 5-page letter on why she should dump me.
I red Les Visible's essay on being driven. Very nice.
I admit that I am partially being driven, but I trying to learn to kind of surf it out. You didn't address my fears and concerns for my son, my need to be there... of course, this very fear is something that can be used to "drive" me. And has. I realize this... the realization is, I hope, going to allow me to be less driven and more conscious. I cannot, of course, control the reactions and actions of others. Perhaps my fear is too obvious, and therefore is a handy control point.
It may be that I'll be "getting behind the wheel" at some point. I just don't know. I'm amazed I feel comfortable talking about these things here, even somewhat anonymously... but what the hell.
One thing I've learned and read is that people on the neurotic end of the scale, like me (think Lutheran-mid-Western Woody Allen), are often pushed around or used by those on the character-disordered end of the spectrum.
If I were Obi Wan Kenobi, I could just disappear into the Force and watch over my son from another dimension.
Children are really used as control mechanisms in this culture. "You can't do that when you have children..." "Having children really changes things, doesn't it?" "If you do that, I won't let you see your son..." "I can't risk starting a business, I need security, I have a kid..."
The nefarious urban rabbits ate almost all of my corn, except 8 stalks that I'd surrounded by chicken wire. Last evening, I surrounded the whole plot with chicken wire, and really secured it. Those rabbits were even starting to destroy the beans... I'm going to replant some corn as an experiment, and come up with some new ideas for other crops. The radishes came up fast!
I'd really like to hear some Neil Young today. It's cloudy and drizzly. Which is good, because we've got a drought going on here.
Yes, Jj, that's me feeding my daughter at the marina. I might leave it up for a while, I love seeing her with her little toy frog. Also, it seems to be an appropriate image to center our thoughts around that which is most valued.
Publius, I am well aware of your dilemma. Its a good idea to think about where this is leading in the larger scheme, the footprint you are making today and what shoes your son will fill in his own future. Are you enabling a repeating pattern of dilemma as a way of life?
That's all I am going to say. Its none of my business, but the attitudes of our own parents live on in all of us whether we acknowledge them or not, its inescapable and generally unrecognized as most important things are, ignored or conditioned out of western culture.
Nina at the Marina--that's a mom's smile--so pure--
Do you get the feeling that what Les is saying, and not saying is all that needs to be said?
I get the feeling that everything is in place, lines drawn, etc--in a solemn way--In short, what's done is done?
I guess that's as close as I can get--can you expand that thought, please add to it--it's not a we're all gonna die thing but it's almost like coming to a sweet place before you "move on"-maybe in a death way, but maybe in being reborn-
I'm more cut off, but in a warm way--a good place--a serenity of sorts--It is what it is and I am not questioning the "Is", or the "It"--
Look forward to your response
Jj
Please do leave it up--something very timeless in the unity of 2 beings intertwined--it's the great circle of life--I love that it's not in color too--very timeless--thank you for sharing--
Jj
I've done what I can short of making wings and flying there to take him by the shoulders and say "Listen here ..." He doesn't read other blogs anyway.
Ok, I will leave it. Thank you. The photo credit belongs to my once "little" brother who grew up to fill the void my Father left. More evidence of the cycle.
And now today (6/8) Jim Kunstler
is saying the same thing on CFN:
"...the arc of events is taking us to places unimaginable."
Nina:
The photo is wonderful and... well, it makes this viewer feel warm and nostalgic, even though I wasn't there!
The great circle of life. Nice phrase JJ. My father passed away last year... have been thinking about him. He was a troubled, troubling, eccentric man. Not well understood in his small town. He read non-stop until the end. He had a feverish, perhaps over-active imagination. And he was a dentist.
Re: sociopathy on bigger scale.
My good, somewhat new friend from Iraq told me something that even shocked jaded me. He told me that some part of the US gov't - CIA maybe? - is purposely killing people and blowing people up in order to increase the violence, so that the US military "can't" leave. He had hard evidence. His own uncle was almost blown up.
One night, his wonderful uncle went home from his business. He put cookies or something in the trunk, luckily (you'll see why later in this story).
He was pulled over at a US military checkpoint. He was not allowed to see the officials while the searched his car.
He proceeded home. He went into his home. Oops! He forgot his cookies or food. He went out to the car. He opened the trunk. There was a bomb in his trunk. What a magic trick! Where did this bomb come from! It wasn't there before the US military checkpoint.
He called his nephew, my friend, who is an electronics whiz, and they were able to diffuse this cell-phone activated bomb.
Who would do this to people to further some abstract or even concrete goal?
My uncle had the guts to go on a tax protest during the Vietnam war... certainly didn't make his life easy, with the IRS coming down his throat all the time. My uncle, a veteran of WII, Pacific theater, a marine - told me about the moment that probably turned him against war for the rest of his life (which is still going on - he's alive and kicking, a lawyer and politician).
Thousands of dead US marines littered the beach. His commanding officer said to him, "Isn't it glorious... they all died going forward!"
Glorious indeed.
Re: Kunstler, and the "the arc of events is taking us to places unimaginable."
That could be a good thing, right? Places unimaginable?
They should have gone with Plan B first, except there is no Plan B.
They should have gotten together as gentlemen and created an equitable resources sharing and drawdown agreement, except they are not gentlemen.
They have known this day would come long before many disinterested people knew, but they are loathe to admit the most spectacular failure in history.
You know the phrase, There is no honor among thieves.
That term "most spectacular failure in history" has the trickle down effect of "the arc of events ... taking us to places unimaginable."
As Visible says, This is the determining level of how much we suffer. Our attachment to the impermanence of form is an indicator of what we will experience when these things are taken from us. Whether you work to let these things go or whether you hold ever more tightly to these things… they go regardless.
I am glad you like the photo and it gives you warm fuzzies. Thank you. We can use all the warm fuzzies possible right now.
I had this sudden urge to read your comments as soon as I was functionally conscious this morning. I don't have a clue why . . . this isn't a normal "hey let's go to Nina's place" this was a drive to do so.
Hope all are well. Maybe I'm just in a pissy mood, and needed to see someof your beautiful art to get my head right. :-)
Mr. Warm Fuzzy himself.
That's very interesting Stacy because the first thought in my head as the dogs started in jumping all over me in bed, was I just gotta find the right Window of Opportunity for NOTA. I mean, really, I do have a life, but lately its showing up in public places.
Love, outchon
PS Please let me know your blog status as of late. I thought you stopped, but am not sure... XO
Well said, Lina. Am coming off the H, no thanks to various contibuturs I wont mention. Yes, Heroin does color your "perceptions: give you a feeling of inviololobilidty. zzzzzzThpdr are he kind of wrodsl that go intomy mind now Horrible, horrible Aphasia. It is ruff,and journey home is ruffer. zzzzzzzid\\\\\\\\\\
zIs glad Les nd you will continue to ow workfor the truth.
Post a Comment