I don't have the patience and you don't have the interest to go over everything that has gone down since our happy new year began. I was aghast to see such clamor over the latest of so many clamored shooting sprees when there is no clamor at all as usual on the ridiculously expensive, legally approved shooting, bombing, burning and assassination sprees of the resource rip with the exception of a small handful of writers much of whose prose I am not exactly in a position to swallow verbatim since generally they don't pass the leaky wikileaks or the nine one one litmus tests. What it is that we get is never the real thing, but a facsimile of agenda then widely reported in the form of weakened facsimiles of already slippery facsimiles, i.e.; long on speculation and short on fact eventually morphing into whipped cream riches for an already generously enriched security industry. Shall we talk about the weather instead? The exceptionally brutal la nina is supposedly responsible? For crying out loud. Georgia has always had ice storms. Georgia has not always had two thousands daily flights cancelled holding up the machinations of the system (spelled lost profits and pronounced as inability to make loan payments as per agreed schedule). The real weather appears to be walloping the Wallabies today, yes, even as Pakistan is turned to fade, tomorrow, who knows where or what technology enhanced PA systems will bring forth.
The hibernators inhabiting my region are not hibernating this year. For whatever else is unnerving, this is yet another sign, one within my view as living, breathing real phenomena of something happening that is definitely not normal.
Actually, its those birds falling out of the sky, (the Red Winged Blackbirds tribaling with their bredren, the Cowbirds, and immigrant Starlings with jeweled Tudor feathers), and the genocided fish stuffing our waterways, strange things that definitely leave pundits rushing for their notes and coming up clown-faced. We'll be seeing stranger soon enough having entered into this gruesome phase of the revealing. Can anyone in any location reading here say with absolute certainty the weather we are experiencing is what it is supposed to be based on how its always been since we arrived on the scene? That it is normal for birds and fish to check out en masse? That Queensland and Brisbane are on not well on their way to breaking Katrina's record death toll and diaspora?
There are lists around, you've seen them, taking us through all the horrors from last year into this one. It is amazing to me how few mention Haiti, as if everything in Haiti is just lovely. No cause for concern. Besides, its all happening faster than anyone could possibly have imagined and the spotlight is on Australia now anyway, Haiti, you'd better be taking care of yourself, not that you haven't already been doing that for a few hundred years.
... It is as if “until it happens to you” that the climatic extremes don’t carry any true weight or meaning. As long as the trucks continue to run and stock the supermarkets and big box store shelves, we simply don’t care how we have treated the planet, or what sort of horrifying inheritance we have given to our children and grandchildren. ... Admin | Survival Acres
How soon before you are sharing a makeshift pup tent you don't own because you lost everything, looking for the relief workers bearing MREs or standing on the rooftops in gated communities waiting for helicopter rescue? Any day now my friends, it could be us, it could be anywhere at anytime. Don't take my word for it, just look outside as the freezing rain turns to hail and still the chemtrails leave ugly ribbons across that clear blue sky quickly turned to thick, darkening snow clouds. You wonder funny things then, what ifs and so forth.
No sooner did we leave one tragic subject another rises on its heels, keeping us in a constant state of mental occupation, a state of terrorized occupation. As always, when we are under occupation, a small voice in the back of our minds asks underneath this one and that one, what else is going on? The thrust to keep us from asking that exact question is on like never before. We are not to know, under some unnameable threat of some unnameable harm to unknown citizens, some of whom can guess what may be taking place. It does appear however, at this time in the history of civilization we are revisiting every reason we should never have gone where we find ourselves today. It is a sad fact of life on Earth that some of us are open minded and some of us are too scared as opposed to being too ignorant, to accept reality on its own terms rather than constantly twisting it into something in which you have a personal investment. Sure, the ignorant have big numbers, but how ignorant is someone really when no one can miss the events of the present blaring from every bullhorn on every corner of the planet? You'd have to be all the way out there heavily abusing opiates, fully into your fries and fried pies to remain ignorant for long in the revealing.
Now I am just like you, another watcher, another concerned little person subject to the same incessant diminishment of life's quality. And surely it makes you feel awful, especially when all people just want to feel safe, free in their homes and communities and at peace with everything and everyone else. Don't look for corruption to fade away in the snow and ice, they are already showing us exactly how the revealing will be handled.
It won't be handled. It will be denied to the last man. Corruption is here to stay for the duration and guide the suffering with excuses and falsehoods. As the planet becomes a nonstop horror flick, the foreclosures in disguise will continue until there is nothing left anywhere. The closed mind denies everything until their dying breath.
The closed mind emerged from the womb a sort of shapeless cellulose sponge absorbing the machinations of ego constructs never challenged, educated in complete expectation of being served a birthright of convenience and unoriginal, incomplete thought processes in which use of the physical body supplied was thought an inconvenience. Picking up the mail last week, I overheard two cellulose adults in line, speaking loudly as if softer speaking would not create the desired impression on their unwilling audience, saying something about as soon as whatever happened she would get a new SUV. This flew past the ears of twenty five or thirty onlookers in classic frayed farmhand overalls and beaten down workboots which tell you the socks probably do not have any foot covering left. Onlookers who have already sold their livestock because they cannot afford to feed them any longer. Onlookers who once ran small shops and businesses who absolutely can no longer afford the fees the state requires from small business and lost the last shreds of revenue to the energy gluttons with card bearers only refueling stations. The strip malls are empty save the dancing illegal waving his hot pizza sandwich board at the intersection. The biggest drag in all of this is they will take us down with them - all the way from repairing our own workboots, mending our socks and digging our own graves.
We are in the thick of it now. Its all unfolding as we grip our chairs, belted in for the long run, a few thousand years of peak die off to come before one beautiful day it will be different, cleaned up by the Forces where all killing products were lost to resource theft and disease vanished because the official sample keepers lost their vials of stored plagues when the earthquake hit, when the bars to the cells crashed down and Guantanamo simply slid over the mid-Atlantic states into Canada before sinking into a rusticle-covered grave somewhere near the Titanic's crypt.
Last week I wrote everyday we play musical chairs, let me change that to musical deck chairs because the shoreline is receding making way for the tsunami as we speak.
Even if you did everything right, it was impossible really to back off completely from use of some material, likely a plastic water container or a commercial soap boxed in cardboard and shrinkwrapped, or from the idea we might offend others with our natural scent and sprayed our underarms with an aerosol deodorant. Even during the flu last December, Dublin Mick and I, thousands of miles away from each other, both took our doctor's orders seriously and ingested pharmaceuticals. Even the lonely woodsman far from advertising's grip makes a trip to Wal*Mart for airtight containers every now and then, I know, I've seen it. But that's not happening anymore, we ditched our involvements and got right with the Earth, yet sometimes we slip, its designed to be unavoidable. The trick might be to stop blaming ourselves, but to get on with our survival skills, perhaps write them down, be sure to show them to the children, someone has to carry this knowledge into the future if mankind has a future, something we will never know unless we are reincarnated into whatever species comes about as a result of ... the revealing.
The coming months are almost guaranteed to be a downplay of the present, even they know its over the top already, but if you ask you will find you are in the company of Wetikos who refuse to lose. So don't waste your energy, instead get that Tao in hand and make peace with the present while you can.
rusticles photo: c. google images

117 comments:
i recall during the floods in pakistan figures of 20 million being displaced were bandied around for a few days.
but hey that is the third world it does not count.
and as uncomfortable as the australian floods are - i think the death toll has not yet reached 100.
a wealthy government and a population which will cope.
so how come they get so much coverage.
and yet i don't feel any despair any more. sort of moved past it.
breathe in and breathe out. watch the thoughts as they arise.
ask if they are true - and you know i can't believe anything that my mind comes up with.
not even that which it interprets on this screen.
it does seem we are moving to end times - i welcome them - my wish is that it is quick and that a species such as ourselves never form again. and even that is not true.
such beauty abounds in humanity and such ugliness.
i guess in truth one can't have one without the other.
it is just not fucking possible.
Hey Nina, you sure know how to lift a tired 'old' soul's spirit ;)
Wetiko's disease supposedly has a 'hidden' blessing, let's hope some more see it ...
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/221385-Africa-Storm-kills-10-injures-seven-in-Mozambique
over a million people displaced in the past week in mozambique and south africa. living here without a television i don't even know about it. nothing on the web.
just australia and its flooding.
yes erik - she sure knows how to get the feel good hormone to kick in : )
Hello Ms.Deep...those with the gold, who some what control the masses of humanity, seem to think that if they can't have the planet, nobody can have it. So they continue with their destructive behavior toward mother earth. The animal kingdom is reacting to the graduation of the planetary spirit thru mass die offs...we are next! The planet is ripe for the harvest of souls...In my part of the world, there is a proliferation of skunks. Maybe there is a message here....love your work
About being careful what you wish for...
Let me share with you all what I call my first 'WTF moment';)
After being treated for my cancer, full monty ... both radiation- and chemotherapy ...the doctors decided my stoma could be reversed with a small operation. I was delighted because that meant I was diagnosed 'clean'.
Being released from hospital it started to dawn on me that a lot of unresolved issues would come to the fore now; I still had to settle both my divorce and my companies bankruptcy, which where put on 'hold' because of my illness.
I was not yet ready for that, so I cried out "I need more time"
Well, the Divine would of course 'grant my wish' but the way how was kinda unexpected ...
My gut started leaking and the inflamation it caused in my tummy made me almost starve to death ...
That was two years ago, I am still revalidating from my starvation at my new farm and on Wellfare, so in the end I did get "more time' indeed ...
So ... 'be careful what you wish for';)
WV:eeion "aeon,but with divinely bad spelling?"
Nina that is about how I am feeling. I could almost ghost write for you sometimes. I have to say though I beat the deodorant thing, Thai soapstone, snicker!
That is the "Wetiko" way, if it is not happening to you, then it is not happening! I admit I am utterly amazed at what I see going on around me. It will be hard to take much more excitement.
I can tell you with certainty the chart has a much longer downward spiral before it heads upward, this much I am sure of.
You know they did run out of food on the shelves in parts of the U.K. they also ran out of flu vaccine, heavy demand don't cha know.
What is happening is what I always knew would happen, the earth itself is dictating the final act of the play. Man was never going to do anything but continue the zomebie walk into oblivion. You can't fool mother nature however.
I may have mentioned they changed the signs at the Tampa airport and the newspaper actually said it was due to changes in the earth's magnetic field. Of course that is not going to register with most.
Here on my little lake the Talapia fish are dying from the artic blast. They froze and floated up. They are not supposed to be in this lake but they are. The buzzards sit around on the bank eating them. I like most creatures but I don't care much for buzzards, nasty little bastards who attack each other over the carrion. I am not too crazy over the you are next looks they give me either.
Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information, and religion destroys spirituality. (Michael Ellner )
An uplifting sign:
A good friend just payed me an unexpected visit at my 'recluse' farm.
He's an insurance salesman with a kind heart so, for argument sake, let's call him 25% still wetiko ;)
"Out of the blue" he started talking about the need for smaller self-sustaining communities ...
Is the message finally coming trough?
Yes, Erik, I believe it is.
I see something forming on the horizon. Things trending in a certain direction for sure.
But as su said, who knows WTF to take a "real" anymore.
My best to All,
Z
Freeacre just put this very interesting link up on Murph's new essay today:
Underwater volcanoes
Z... is anything, or are we just dreaming? (big grin)
Nina,
What you do is the very best there is in this world in this moment.
I always knew there was no fixed schedule, but expected things to accelerate at exponential rate totally defying all prognostications and prophesies. It's goin' down, and can't really say I'm surprised either at the speed or the phenomena including the scrambling/panic.
Web-bots had a chart 6 months ago with the graph going straight vertically down around Feb. 7-8, so I guess we got about a month to stock up.
How did you like the "blood libel" thing (grin)?
Still deep in disturbing phone conversations about food and mental torture conditions, as well as irrefutable evidence of wetiko leadership and political agenda, but believing we'll all overcome someday soon.
>givethanks<
>onelove<
The kinship I feel is ambivalent, it's hearteningly heart breaking [so to speak] Yes, ostriches are popping up heads and blinders coming off everywhere one looks out here in Redstatusville, where things are Blue and Orange.
Those team colors are strobing us into a coma of denial and we who are about to die still worship our masters delusion as we contemplate what seems to await our species. My neighbors dog has been barking nonstop for at least four hours. I think he knows. Thanks for this chance to share a Goodbye and Godspeed to the faithful. I would have liked to have met the family that comments here face to face. You are some beauties. Maybe I still can.
Forgot to mention the lovely sheepies. So beautiful. Our goatie-girl is showing big now too.
Stick around Alph, we have a brief window in which to hold hands and bow our heads. Welcome to the community. If you do not possess a Tao, the library will and if that's not easy to get to, make friends with someone who has one and will share. The best part of our journey is sharing and there is something very beautiful, uplifting and healthy when you can talk about the Tao and everybody is on the same page.
Bholanath, you are making me blush! Please post a photo when Lady Goat has her kid. I will do the same for the Sheep. Appaloosa Chip and his Mustang Stella are producing in the spring. Again, more photos, ahem, if we're still here.
If they think we're gonna go out easy, they are even crazier than I thought.
This underwater volcano situation is making the entire Human species appear as just more dexterous, clothes-wearing dinosaurs. I'd say its a given humans won't be included in the aftermath. If by some weird chance humans return, the period between Ice Ages will probably lessen enabling more frequent housecleanings.
Terrence, what region of the planet do you inhabit? Our big dog Jake had a skunk confrontation the other night, ghastly! If you have a dog and should meet up with a paranoid skunk, the trick to get rid of the odor is breaking down the oils by using dish detergent on the body and mouthwash on the face. The tomato juice cure is a myth.
>Irie Ites<
Erik, you have really been though the ringer, but come out so well. I am glad you had a friend visit, its helpful and right. He sounds like a good person with his heart in the right place.
Thanks for the wonderful spiritual messages you've been putting up, they have been very welcome. Your timing could not be better.
Well well well the huggable Z found something worthy of his words. This to me is a very high compliment. Thank you sugarboy.
Hi Mick, excellent comment, you can ghost write for me anytime. You are far more together with your facts and I'd welcome it.
There is this ever-present question going on about just what is and what isn't, you know, and you do a wonderful job of clearing a lot of that up.
After reading up on the undersea volcanoes, Su might just get her wish that it happen quickly.
I think this is even more reason to commune as best and as often as we can.
I noticed the link on underwater volcanos and inspired me to put a few things together as it is one of the more interesting topics I have found. Cayce links the underwater volcanos around Martinique as a sign the earth changes are really going to swing into action. I am all for putting a few things together if people are interested in it.
http://dublinmick.wordpress.com/2011/01/12/edgar-cayce-trigger-for-the-pole-shift-pelee-and-martinique/
I can't imagine how you must feel Eric. I don't many of us at this point in time are brimming with over confidence as we look around us and see what is happening.
It is difficult for me to try and respond in these silly little boxes provided. About the time I am really running over at the keyboard they run out of space.
I agree Mick. This is actually the only kind of comment page I can use, the smaller ones totally defeat me. This really bad MISTER GOOGLE E.BLOGGER because lots of people would hear from me more often if those silly popups would allow an eblogger comment. It says it does, but perhaps that is heh, false advertising?
Hello Nina...My wife and I plus our three dogs live in upper Carmel Valley Ca....we are world weary empty nesters....thank you for the tip on skunks....I was told a long time ago that there are only two types of people in this world, those that are clever and those that are kind... You are very kind... Only the best to you....
Terrence, I blush again. I think Mother Nature kissed all of Carmel full on the lips, its an extra special place in which to be world weary. Three dogs and wife? Sounds like an ongoing party. I know you are enjoying it. What would this life be without dogs.
We only have two, I wouldn't mind another at all, dogs are my best friends, but the king has spoken.
Su, Burnie just left a comment for you on Kali at the gates, our last essay. Click on "older posts" under the current one and that will take you there.
Catching up I have read two great posts. Nina thanks for being here.
When I am stoned I want cookies but according to A bush grunt..writer the demon that caused the horror in Az is the dreaded Marijuana.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/01/bush-speech-writer-blames-marijuana-mass-shooting-tucson/
Man these people have ugly souls filled with dust.
The way things would go down as described by Terence Mckenna would be an ever increasing occasion of novelty until everything was happening at once. The event horizon of an attractor where time is irrelevant. (My interpretation of what he said)
Link part one of three
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtnV25LWFQ8
I don't want to believe my lyin' eyes..but game on.
Funny how that works Erik, you can actually use your darkness to employ light. Not too many want to even go there but if you do the payback is gold.
Thanks all
Burnie
for dublin mick:
Under the Vulture Tree by David Bottoms
We have all seen them circling pastures,
have looked up from the mouth of a barn, a pine clearing,
the fences of our own backyards, and have stood
amazed by the one slow wing beat, the endless dihedral drift.
But I had never seen so many so close, hundreds,
every limb of the dead oak feathered black,
and I cut the engine, let the river grab the jon boat
and pull it toward the tree.
The black leaves shined, the pink fruit blossomed
red, ugly as a human heart.
Then, as I passed under their dream, I saw for the first time
its soft countenance, the raw fleshy jowls
wrinkled and generous, like the faces of the very old
who have grown to empathize with everything.
And I drifted away from them, slow, on the pull of the river,
reluctant, looking back at their roost,
calling them what I'd never called them, what they are,
those dwarfed transfiguring angels,
who flock to the side of the poisoned fox, the mud turtle
crushed on the shoulder of the road,
who pray over the leaf-graves of the anonymous lost,
with mercy enough to consume us all and give us wings.
Chickory, snow angel, that was beautiful. Very moving.
>Gratitude<
I have seen this too, uphill from the train tracks, in Oak stags, hundreds of them. When one comes around here we are always grateful he is assisting in returning a wildlife body to the earth. Its good. They are true stewards of the planet.
Burnie, I will read your link, but meanwhile ... like a Wetiko copywriter would know? Heh. Sometimes they are dangerously clever, other times they fall flat on their face.
It is only right I also admit on this blog my above link to Murph's new essay today is actually Freeacre's essay.
>Respects<
I have not mentioned this but my ex wife and friend and my surrogate son live in Queensland now. There was no way to find out if they were okay for a while but I have now heard from them and they are to the north of the flooding and safe for now. I was much relieved when Jonah called me.
I remember as a youngster listening to old men talk about how it used to be and us youn' 'uns didn't know nothin'. So I asked myself if this was the case now that I am old, just carrying the torch in solidarity to some unknown oldster wisdom. Not even close..this is like nothing experienced in thousands of years. You could say it was SOP if one thing was occurring maybe a couple but we are off the charts and on our own so don't any of you leave without saying hey, I like you all too much even if I don't know you but for writing. That writing tells me you are people to gather with and tell great stories, laugh and figure out the universe..Big grin.
... Man these people have ugly souls filled with dust. ...
A great line. Says everything.
Have you considered they may not have souls at all?
Burnie, they are very fortunate to be safe now.
I'm in agreement with your spirit.
Hello Nina, a couple of things to share....flu is no fun and I have found colloidal silver and Indian in the machine ionic foot bath very effective for staying heathy....wetiko...new word for me...leads me to Chief Dan George and his words..Of all the teachings we receive this one is the most important: Nothing belongs to you of what there is,or of what you take, you must share...
the game appears to be almost over.
there will be no winners.
there will also be no losers.
last week on holiday, whilst dealing with a child who had a serious leg injury and an increasingly tenuous relationship these feelings arose of such magnitude that i thought i would implode.
there was fear over tao's leg.
there was anger over a love morphing into a new state.
there was despair over my seemingly million failures.
and it went on and on.
and with each thought that arose the feelings became more intense.
by grace a voice arose which suggested that i go inwards and locate the feelings.
i went inwards and was met by absolute empty space like awareness.
there was no feeling, no emotion, just pristine emptiness.
no attributes, no contours, nothing to know but that which knows.
it was as if during the most intense fever an ice cold cloth was placed on my soul - breaking it and bringing the most profound release.
it became obvious to me that feelings are the products of thoughts and that thoughts have no substance whatsoever. they simply appear and disappear.
les keeps mentioning the going within. the meeting of true self -
and with the times as they are now - this for me became my greatest requirement.
for in truth who we are beyond thoughts and feelings is peace itself.
know that and be free.
veriword" susen
hi burnie,
and terrence my dad lives in carmel valley. i went to school there for a few years.
i love that space, always wanted to return - well that was before fascism moved in - but that region is not yet under its boots yet?
It makes you wonder what's beneath the hood of some of these people Nina. Methinks their souls are dark, captured and blind to their affliction.
Nina,
Love this posting and the comments.
It sure does appear that everything is coming apart at the seams, and accelerating every day. For lack of a more descriptive term, the evilness inhabiting the shakers and movers of this planet is approaching overwhelming for me. Wetiko is another term for what we really don't understand in human behavior, and yet I like the term, it rings true in may ways.
One big question for me is how long can this degeneration take place and we still be able to maintain a life of any sort. Freeacre and I ask ourselves nearly every day whether it is meaningful to even plan a garden this year, even if the climate would make it possible.
I figured last year was going to be bad, but with less than 1/2 a month into this year I am appalled at what is happening.
Listened to Obamas speech in Arizona. Man that guy can put out a good speech, love what he says anyway, but the proof is in the pudding. Good idealistic structure but a long long way from instituting them.
Great post Nina.
extremeties reverberate
a winter of confusion
uncalculated deviations
in symptoms of illusion
repetitions of disrespectfull
revolutions of the cycle
resonating frequencys
of balancing the vital
revitalising momentary
energising factors
projecting inner sequences
variating chapters
fracture instability
union inner sway
paradise revolving
electrify in change
..peace..
neil,
you say it all so beautifully.
Nina, I have deleted my previous comment. It (most probably) has served it's purpose... but what do I know ;)
Erik, you just want to see me take out the trash. Which I always do, I don't know why. I don't know anything anymore. Its TOO weird. That former point of saturation vanished as the rivers overflow their banks.
Nina, could you please explain that first sentence to me again ... do not understand
Your deletions are no longer showing.
Very good post, Nina. You have a gentle and beautiful way of writing about the most horrible of things. I find myself overwhelmed. I can't keep up with the avalanche of information on the myriad of topics that I get links to. I need to take a break before I begin to twitch uncontrollably. I think I'll bake a loaf of bread or make a pie.
Skull Bubbles?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shb0_Tr5Mt4
"Freeacre and I ask ourselves nearly every day whether it is meaningful to even plan a garden this year"
I try one every year but in Florida I have noticed brown spots on leaves and withering from whatever they are spraying. Cucumbers, watermelons, squash are very susceptible. Big tomatoes are not making it but the cherry tomatoes are for some reason. Egg plants do pretty well and pepper also.
I would urge you to experiment and see what makes it and what doesn't.
There are more seeds to collect than I can plant in discarded sugared water beverage boxes and bottles. Got dandelion from a Ras today, a random stop. Prince emerged to the early morning visitors the way a free man does; with a smile from the heart. We drank two coconuts and gave thanks for the time we have here.
Give thanks for this company.
turey.
'mi-shi' Hmmmm...we'll see.
This is an interview from 2008 about G20 et al. You guys are probably familiar with some of this but it is truly evil shit. From Red Ice Creations. An interview with Joan Veon who has since passed. Her words are worth listening to:
http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=12980
At some time these monsters will come face to face with their opposite..we are such as those. The universe will spin and throw them off, as we awaken. This is not magical thinking but a law of just purpose..seeking equilibrium at the end of an arc.
If we are to die others will ride on our shoulders, if they die others be astride them to see this to an end.
I should add an end that is a beginning filled with connection, and harmony, and freeacres pie and cannoli.
"I find myself overwhelmed. I can't keep up with the avalanche of information on the myriad of topics that I get links to. I need to take a break before I begin to twitch uncontrollably. I think I'll bake a loaf of bread or make a pie."
Totally agree freeacre. I am feeling the same way. I feel the need to "keep up" on all the new developments, but with the quickening avalanche of events and information, it is overwhelming. I find when my brain goes on overdrive trying to contain it all, creating something nourishing (physically or spiritually) or useful really helps. In terms of the garden, I will plant seeds until the very end (whenever that may be), because in addition to providing my body with the food it needs, the act of gardening provides my soul with the peace it craves. Connection to the land is an essential component in maintaining sanity. As Nina so aptly put it: "we ditched our involvements and got right with the Earth."
But even with that mighty step, the incessant rot of our civilization attempts to infect our lives in so many insidious ways, and it IS so hard to be free of all its entrapments. So again, as Nina so perfectly wrapped up: "So don't waste your energy, instead get that Tao in hand and make peace with the present while you can."
Thank you Nina, and thanks to all here for bringing the energy of positive intention to this space, and to the world in your own corners of it.
wv: mindis
Mind Is what we allow it to be
dublinmick,
same thing here on this continent.
cherry tomatoes fine, bell tomatoes fine, standard big juicy tomatoes are flat and brown on the one end.
thought it must be something to do with this particular batch of seedlings - how weird that you are experiencing the same thing.
butternuts, canteloupe, pumpkins, potatoes a bumper harvest. basil died on lift off. strange things are happening and some trees are displaying early autumn already, way too soon. could have to do with the drought though.
The story continues ...
On what I thought was my 'deathbed', me the super-rational 'atheist', called on the Divine, just for conversation's sake ;)
" I feel it's over, and I am at peace with it, please let it be over; but I have to say, the last couple of years where somewhat disappointing"
The next day I was rushed to hospital, and the revalidation started ...
I felt 'being kept alive', but for what purpose? This urged me to ask the most important question "Who am I, and what am I doing here?"
I decided to use the Internet to find answers to this question, and this is where the 'magic' started to happen ...
Through all kind of synchronicities, I found answers to my questions, and 'by chance' landed on Origami, and through beautiful comments there by Nina, here with you beautiful souls.
Somewhere along this path I decided to 'step out of the way of the Divine' stop being 'The sorcerer's apprentice' and 'go with the flow'(thanks Les;)
Then the real magic happened...
I now find myself living on a small farm, surrounded by (my) animals. My landlord, the owner of the farm, is a beautiful soul, who tends to his animals daily (he lives in the nearby village), so I have daily company, if needed.
Nurses visit me everyday, to tend to a 'drain' I still have, which I am keeping currently to keep the wetikos at bay (even wetikos can sometimes show some compassion ;)
The Divine has granted me all the time in the world to seek, find and share ..., I feel somehow 'protected' ...
I have to say 'I' have never felt happier in my life ...
Thank you all, you have had a 'bigger role' in this, than I can express ...
erik,
it is such a miracle is it not.
the weave, the texture, the connectedness - and nina who holds this space with such integrity and love.
i saw your links to unasleep on les's page a while back. i thought aha. let us see.
the dream within a dream.
Yes Su, I completely agree with you.
At the same time I find it extremely difficult to share this beauty with wetikos, but still 'we have to', so I sincerely hope they read here ...
Yeah, Unasleep, +60 video's of immense beauty ...
Erik, my mailbox has your FARM comment and link, but I am not seeing it here. Please try again, its a great and necessary link and people will want to see it.
Some things are possible and will be available to seekers of abandoned treasure. It all depends on imagination and skill, what one does with those two elements can make large scale miracles where we thought none could happen. They still can happen and do. If you can't get the link up, I don't know why it isn't publishing, I will put it up for you. Let me know.
Also, I recommend reading
The Secret of Herding Cats on The Archdruid Report if you have not already. He addresses the "why" we are in this fix from the peculiar angle everyone of us reading here saw take place over and over.
Reminds me of Smokey the Bear - Only you can prevent ...
For those of you who want to visit my Farm:
The Farm in pictures
Lovely Erik! Your farm is our dream of the Netherlands. Got tulips?
I thought when you mentioned the Farm you were talking about another Farm ... Lifeboats: A Memoir
Light, have you ever thought about the words revolution and evolution? By adding an r evolution tells us nothing is permanent, its always moving and returning to the root.
From Dictionary.com:
Origin:
1615–25; < L ēvolūtiōn- (s. of ēvolūtiō ) an unrolling, opening, equiv. to ēvolūt ( us ) ( see evolute) + -iōn- -ion
Nina, nope, no tulips at this time a year, The 85 year old farmer planted the bulbs, I moved in after tulip season (last june) so I do't know what's in the garden ;)
And tell you what ... it's my dream of the Netherlands too ;D
As an irrigator guides water to the fields, as an archer aims an arrow, as a carpenter carves wood, the wise shape their lives.
– The Buddha
The glory of the human being is our ability to remake ourselves. The Buddha is very rightly called the Compassionate One because he holds out hope for everybody. He doesn’t say our past has been dark, therefore our chances are dim. He says whatever our past, whatever our present, the sky is bright for us because we can remake ourselves.
The Buddha says, be a good woodworker. Consciousness is the wood, and you can make it take any shape you like. Just as a carpenter works the wood to build a house or a fine piece of furniture, similarly we can fashion the responses and attitudes we desire: love, wisdom, security, patience, loyalty, enthusiasm, cheerfulness.
Scrap
Visited the Farm back in 1976 With friends from Ocean Beach in San Diego. We use to hang out at this headshop called THE BLACK and we decided to take a road trip. All I will say is quite simply it was a trip being there as well as getting there. Just another story from a old hippie.
Scrap
Oh Scrappy, as I said to another blogger this week, that would be a story I would love to hear whenever you feel like telling it. For whatever bad trips the meth freak Wetikos invent about hippys, I'm wearing Gardol.
Scrap, those are the best kind :-)
Great writing here, this thread.
When I feel despair I recall that we're each doing all we can by simply using as little as possible.
The bicycle is a mighty machine, etc.
Just gave Frankie with the Ital Garden an old American cast iron grain mill. He now he has a mini factory to produce cofee, whole wheat, cornmeal etc.
No idle hands here.
Best, turey.
I know Charles rarely rests, and now we know our Rasta doesn't either. Bless them and bless Scrap too. If anyone will make this world a better place, its them. Thank you God.
Nina, I've deleted my earlier comment because on rereading, it comes across as preachy, which was the farthest from my intent. The emotion so powerfully conveyed in your post goes to my core. I sought only to lend encouragement in response to so many comments speaking about this being the end times.
Namaste
Thank you Scrap.
I appreciate what you shared in your comment on the Buddha and our ability to shape our consciousness through our intention.
Ah turey, the days will come you will praise the Dandelion carrier to the Heavens for his benevolence. You will always have delicacy salads and food for grazers and critters such as Rabbits and Guinea Pigs. Maybe he will come visit Su, too?
Su named her new young lady guinea after me. I named myself Godmother to little nina.
Su, wouldn't it be amazing if he stopped by, heh, during unschool, off-hours, because there are no hours, unhours... Is Tao healing on schedule? Tell us his situation please.
>respects<
>liberate<
Light, I thought it was a wonderful comment, not preachy at all, actually you presented ideas and comforted and that is important. If you change your mind, I have a copy in my email and can send to you. I found your comment very spiritual.
I especially liked this: ...Love is the force of destruction and creation. Nothing is permanent ...
Now, I know when this is posted, one or more people will agree with me. You sure you want to keep that one in delete?
Thank you Nina. Here's the repost:
Nina, This process is not easy watching what we've grown accustomed to as "our world" changes so radically. I remember a day about three years ago when I suddenly understood the amount of human suffering we would witness in the process of transformation with so many souls leaving the planet. We'll experience much sadness. Earth school as it has been is closing in order to return to her original purpose. The souls leaving will continue on in other realms along their path of evolution towards the light. And those who have evolved to operating at the heart level will navigate through the shift. I would encourage people to leave space open for the possibility of much good emerging out of the rubble. It may just be better than we can imagine in this moment and arrive sooner than we expect. Love is much more than our romantic ideas. Love is the force of destruction and creation. Nothing is permanent, including the Wetiko and their corrupt systems.
In Oneness and Love
Charles: ...When I feel despair I recall that we're each doing all we can by simply using as little as possible...
Everyone has some degree of despair, but to realize the depth of our own is an amazing thing. Thank you for a healing mantra, I know it works already, but sometimes in unrealized despair we can forget.
On the question about the synonymous relationship between (r)evolution, yes, I've recognized the connection too. Appears we may all get some experiential learning about these word cousins.
Today's insight: revolution is evolution with a growl, rrrr!
PS - Nina and Su, you're making want another guinea pig
Thatagirl, Light. It really is a very powerful comment. Thanks.
Light, I think you would be an excellent Guinea Pig Mother. Not everyone is cut out for that you know. Nor every species. I think it would be a good thing for you and the Guinea.
Hi All, Lightkeeper's comment made me think ...
She (my guess) like Les talks about dramamatic events that should be needed to accomplish 'transformation'...
Maybe LK and others have obtained wisdom currently well beyond my reach, but 'I' have to go on what I currently grok ... ;)
Let's look at our own transformations, they sure did shock our world (perception) but beyond that nothing much happened to the greater outside world.
I like to believe that many wetiko's can be transformed with 'a gentle tap on the shoulder' rather than the full 'two by four treatment' that I got, but I can be wrong here.
So, my question to you all, do you also think/know that 'the drama' is inevitable, or is a more gradual process also a probability?
WV: lumendos "while lighting the candle" (in latin/spanish) ;)
Update:
Looks like Visible is (yet again) answering my question in his latest Origami ... (big grin)
Reflecting back upon my life ...
There are a hell of a lot of blinking neon-signs with 'Truth here' that I missed.
If you do that often enough you are in for the 'two by four awakening'
Looking back now at the messages in the lyrics of songs I listened to in my twenties... "How in God's name did I miss that!"
Oh well... "when the student is ready, the teacher appears"
A friend of the Fireteacher's, Paul in Norway, just returned from
seven weeks in Ethiopia. "...In Harar not only the dogs, but also the hyenas walk freely around in the streets. They even have a "Hyena Man", who feeds the hyenas with raw meet every night. Feeding the Hyenas... that could also be a political metaphor..."
There are a lot of things we can be grateful for on any day, isn't that right Erik? I am grateful to everyone who is so thoughtful to show us their experience in pictures as you did with your exquisite farm.
Your right and very welcome Nina ...
"A picture is worth a thousand words"
BTW where was everyone, was feeling kinda lonely here ...
Hi Erik!
"So, my question to you all, do you also think/know that 'the drama' is inevitable, or is a more gradual process also a probability?"
My answer to your question is "I have no idea!". I have stopped constantly trying to figure out what is going to happen on a wider scale. I have stopped trying to figure out if the human race can or will wake up (my sense is a resounding no).
My full focus now is simply to be the most awake, aware and loving expression of divine light possible in my own realm. If I focus on the path of others (individually and collectively), I can easily get dissapointed, and that certainly doesn't help, sucking energy away from my committment to express goodness and truth.
We are lucky that through the internet, all these points of light (such as us), can connect and know we are not alone.
In solidarity.... Life
I've also found that one's perspective is integral in influencing one's experience of life, and that peace can be gained by taking the long view.
Hi Life, thanks for your reply.
My longview takes the 'shape' of an interference pattern of 'standing' waves; The Um as feeder-frequency.
What will happen if the UM changes 'pitch' is anybody's guess ;)
Not that a change in pitch is necessary ....
An unchanged pitch makes the 'longview' patterns a little bit more predictable ... (grin)
"My longview takes the 'shape' of an interference pattern of 'standing' waves; The Um as feeder-frequency."
Do not understand what you mean here Erik, but would like to.
Do you have another way to explain?
Life,
Have to get back to you on this ;)
Hi Life ...
Your question made me start to put part of my spiritual journey on paper, it's a 'work in process' though, and far from ready ...
As a teaser ...;)
In your beautiful poem you use the following words:
taking the long view
reveals true timeline
humans are newborns
in the world of the real
Source animating
the universal life field
I am trying to 'expand' on this
Source animating
the universal life field
I think of waves, like in a sound-bowl with water, and the intricate and beautful patterns forming when the bowl is struck (um, source) ...
If the water would be friction-less, and you had enough time, you would see repeating patterns ...
That's the 'short version' of my long view ;)
And maybe, as sparks of the Divine Creator, each of us has the ability to "tap" the bowl as well and makes waves in this cosmic soup we're swimming in.
I think so. :)
Life ...
For shure, but the better our tapping is 'in the frequency of the UM' the more we resonate ...
This was 'tongue in cheek' nothing is for sure ...
nina,
tao still not better.
and bugsy has just died in my arms.
heard him screaming in the garden - went to find him, picked him up and he convulsed a few times and died in my arms.
heart broken.
Wow Su,
I am sorry for you, Glad you found him/her before he died ...
Su-real, what Erik says is true, Bugsy needed you and you were there.
Being that you are the mother-in-chief, there isn't any way you can separate your growing anxiety over Tao's injury and losing Bugsy. You have to go through it, its your calling. Steel yourself my sister, and do what must be done. When you get a break, please post all of it with pictures which is your brief, likely only, catharsis.
1. Now go get a poltice together and take Tao to the ER. 2. Ask Iona to wrap Bugsy for a ceremony after you and Tao return.
Can you do this? If I were in your shoes today (and have been in that place you are now many times), I could, this tells me you will do it a million times better. You are loved, you are strong. Allow no sentimental thoughts of tomorrow or some other time to enter your mind. This is just now.
One more thing, if you are not already off and running, please take your camera so we can go through all of this with you.
Love, nina
Life ...,
Saw your post today on Petri, got a short (rhetorical) question for you to contemplate ...
What happens when you become a 'vessel' ...
I bumped into a touch of humor you might like.
The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.....Thomas Jefferson
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference." - President Harry S. Truman
Truman must have figured out he was a tool at some point in life anyway.
Wetikos refuse to lose....very all encompassing statement. So true of course and in their narrow train of thought, probably true. They rule the physical world because in the cosmic scope of things, the physical world means nothing. It will fade away like "sands through the hour glass. "
Our consciousness is all we are really, the only treasures worth gathering. The wetikos have already lost. They can start somewhere as a germ in a wolf's throat again somewhere.
Erik,
Yes, that was my first comment on any of Les' blogs.
My short answer on "What happens when you become a 'vessel' ..." would be ....
you allow divine inspiration to manifest through yourself and your life, expressing itself through creativity and being.
dublinmick,
"Our consciousness is all we are really, the only treasures worth gathering. The wetikos have already lost."
When you look at it that way, the wetikos HAVE already lost. Thanks for this perspective!
Rumbled out of hibernation to read up and gaaak in frustration.
Arizona, Iraq, Pakistan, Tunisia, Brisbane, London, it's all the same game with different tools. The official lie has to be maintained at all costs.
{insert rant}{delete rant}
Put fat globs of honey on all skin breaks or punctures people. Then bandage with clean cloth or paper and tape. MRSA kills.
Again. Thanks for being here.
Been using honey for decades, it goes all the way back to ancient Egypt as an antibiotic.
Kali's pretty much through the gates and on the field of battle with Her sisters and allies. She was originally created/invoked because the sages and other 'gods' simply couldn't deal with the overwhelming proliferation of demons on Earth.
South of the border we can see Her arising in Her original Kali form, and named Chihucoatl/Coatlicue/Tonantzin/etc/etc, the latter being the consort of Quetzalcoatl, goddess whose temple was where Juan Diego saw the "Virgin of Guadalupe" - yeah, right. She's goin to town in all the towns and Gulf as well down south. And borders are no more.
She's calling for the true humans to take back the planet.
dublinmick -
"germ in a wolf's throat" LOL
su -
my sincere deepest sympathies.
rama nama satya hai
I need to go out more ... I had a chance meeting with the Divine today,
...In the waiting room was a stroller with a little girl. I sat down and she started gesturing me, "No don't sit there, come sit opposite of me" So I did.
I find myself looking at a mesmerizingly beautiful oriental face, big round eyes, a kind of miniature Budha or Tibetan monk (kind of like Ming, Visible)
She started talking to me with her pacifier still in her mouth; I was amazed that a girl of her age was able to speak more than baby talk, so I asked her to remove the pacifier, which she did.
All during this short conversation I was drawn to her eyes, which expressed more wisdom than a child her age could possibly possess, neither did she blink once during the conversation.
Unfortunately I am a little deaf, so most of what she said to me I could not understand. One sentence came through very clearly though. She looked at me, pointed at me and matter of factly said "You are different"
It's not about me, but what to think of that? I was filled with tremendous energy and smiled all the way back to my home ...
In all fairness, the little girl in my previous comment could have just reacted to my shabby vagabond appearance (long unkempt hair, bushy beard, crooked teeth) but ... clean clothes, heh.
Hey, I was re-applying for wellfare wasn't I? (Wearing my three piece suit I would have been kicked right out of the door)
But I like to think otherwise ... (grin)
tao has just had surgery.
he screamed for an eternity when he came round till the morphine kicked in.
all i could do was put my hand on his heart and hum.
i am broken.
and what about the Palestinians and the denial of medical treatment for them.
fuck it all.
fuck it.
fuck it. fuck it.
Su,
Fuck it indeed, I hoped Nina would have jumped in by now, I am still too lost for words to provide you with any comfort ...
Su,
I wrap you in the White Light of love and protection, may goodness flow to you to the degree with which goodness flows from you.
In love and solidarity,
Light Keeper
Tao had surgery?
B-b-but ... bless his heart. Bless you.
Surgery at home by the nurse treating him, right? Thank the Gods for morphine and sending you a loving helper. Fuck it only applies to having the accident in the first place, however this is the test and Tao and you are way ahead. It won't be over until this is but a memory. Intense bonding going on, building, strengthening.
(Apologies, I tried for hours to get online today, the laptop has a problem.)
su I am very sorry about Bugsy and send love to you and Tao.
I loved what Scrap shared about the Buddha - I am coming to fully appreciate the power of cheerfulness. and i am counting on opportunities for remaking myself. its not over and nothing is set!
and of course i believe that creativity will be our collective and individual salvation.
Im sending big love to this community that Nina built. I treasure each comment.
nina i have loved all the art youve posted. I stole the lambs off your page and plan to use them in an upcoming drawing.
howling on wind
earth and sky shake
buffalo swift
eagle move straight
mountain roll river
sun shining sure
warm fire in glow
peace over war
essences upper
electrifying height
climbing in living
revitalise life
lighting the passageway
warming the cold
beams inner lift
reverberate roll
..peace..
Hi Su,
I hope you are feeling a little bit better ...
How is Tao doing today?
- important snip from Kybalion
As we have explained in previous chapters, the Hermetists hold that the Principle of Rhythm manifests on the Mental Plane as well as on the Physical Plane, and that the bewildering succession of moods, feelings, emotions, and other mental states, are due to the backward and forward swing of the mental pendulum, which carries us from one extreme of feeling to the other. The Hermetists also teach that the Law of Neutralization enables one, to a great extent, to overcome the operation of Rhythm in consciousness. As we have explained, there is a Higher Plane of Consciousness, as well as the ordinary Lower Plane, and the Master by rising mentally to the Higher Plane causes the swing of the mental pendulum to manifest on the Lower Plane, and he, dwelling on his Higher Plane, escapes the consciousness of the swing backward. This is effected by polarizing on the Higher Self, and thus raising the mental vibrations of the Ego above those of the ordinary plane of consciousness. It is akin to rising above a thing and allowing it to pass beneath you. The advanced Hermetist polarizes himself at the Positive Pole of his Being-the "I Am" pole rather than the pole of personality and by "refusing" and "denying" the operation of Rhythm, raises himself above its plane of consciousness, and standing firm in his Statement of Being he allows the pendulum to swing back on the Lower Plane without changing his Polarity. This is accomplished by all individuals who have attained any degree of self-mastery, whether they understand the law or not. Such persons simply "refuse" to allow themselves to be swung back by the pendulum of mood and emotion, and by steadfastly affirming the superiority they remain polarized on the Positive pole. The Master, of course, attains a far greater degree of proficiency, because he understands the law which he is overcoming by a higher law, and by the use of his Will he attains a degree of Poise and Mental Steadfastness almost impossible of belief on the part of those who allow themselves to be swung backward and forward by the mental pendulum of moods and feelings.
hey eric,you was saying a little while ago about hitching a lift to les's..
been trying to think when I could get there,its a hard one as not sure if my car would make it all the way their,will be getting another van soon,could bring some tools then so could build tree houses or decks or whatever..
flying could be a possibility,but cant bring the tools..would like to go in 2 or 3 mnts but am at the mercy of the people who rely on me.
so would say 12 weeks but cant be certain,......neil
hey neil,
Thks for reply, let's just say it's in the hands of The All ...
tao is still in hospital but is doing a lot better.
they say he came very close to using movement in his knee. the infection was spreading towards the joint.
his muscles in that leg have atrophied and he will need some intense physio.
i have been spending my days waiting for visitng hours and once or twice at night sleeping in my car. had some interesting visions, experiences and such.
iona and sage have had their own growth spurt and bonding experience.
last night i returned home to another grave. nina gave birth to 3 babies - unfortunately they were all stillborn.
she seems to be fine however.
peace.
the veriword was storpe and yet it mrophed into my name.
maybe i should consider a name change.
su
Storpe, I used to be known as outchon for a similar reason.
Hugs, kisses and joy jumps for Tao. Little nina was too young, as you knew. It isn't a surprise, although we ache for her loss as mother people. And of course, we are eager to see the tribe develop. Soon come sister.
There is a balance going on, the Creator giveth and taketh away. That is life in full.
No blame. Just awe. Highest highs and lowest lows, Burnie said it well in his comment to you remarking on the Yin and Yang.
I saved this from Scrap: ...4. Do not avoid contact with suffering or close your eyes before suffering. Do not lose awareness of the existence of suffering in the life of the world. Find ways to be with those who are suffering by all means, including personal contact and visits, images, sound. By such means, awaken yourself and others to the reality of suffering in the world. ...
and
1. Do not be idolatrous about or bound to any doctrine, theory, or ideology, even Buddhist ones. All systems of thought are guiding means; they are not absolute truth ...
Love you. Your box should be there pretty soon. If there is any possiblity Tao can write about his experience sometime, its a sure thing we'd really like to hear about it.
New post up: under a fushcia sky
Post a Comment