What Color is the Train Today ... I read that on Chris Floyd's Empire Burlesque just before reading Zoner's latest blog entry. It goes right along with what I've been thinking lately, namely when you stop educating the population to educate themselves, as in the true intent of real education, this is what you get. You get stupid people and you get freaks that have no behavioral controls. Then you get the nasty enforcers who have to keep the freaks at bay except there are far more freaks than enforcement. You would have to be a certain type of freak to want to have Halloween every day. You'd think they'd fall over with all the techno-weaponry hanging off their trousers. Out of the vehicle.
And that is only the visible tip of the iceberg. The real results of any movement so elaborate it takes years to implement on a global scale are showing now. It is impossible to mark the day or even the era when it began because it has always gone on. There was always an irrational segment of the population that blew off free thinking and acted, physically instead, often in sotto voce, if you were not convinced, stick around and they'd be delighted to convince you. It was never convincing to a person who thought.
Its amazing that we have so many people overpopulating this planet and so few who can think, isn't it? That the Illusion tirelessly works to buoy weak fabrications about what we are experiencing. None of them know the truth? Get real! They must. Some must. Its impossible to miss. The sell out to fascism was a bad move. Imperialism is a bad move. Bailouts and rip offs are bad moves. No one stands in the way? This is hard to believe. There is no difference in sentiment and opinion in the ranks? When everything is fubar, do you continue down the same road to annihilation or do you do an about face? How deep, how low, how high, how far goes the corruption? Are we, at our core, a corrupt species? Or perhaps corruption is contagious. Maybe it is in the food supply?
We are in an irreversible state at this time, a state of endless war brought to you by the econo-ocracy, the direct link to endless freak stupidity. Every exit is sewn up. Every person is in for a skinning, even if you have no skin left. Homeless, bloody, invalidated as human has no skin left. Every level upwards from the squatter's basements adds a layer of epidermis. Even if you live far away from the crowds in another country, you are living on resources that are and will be necessary to keep up the fiction. If not today then tomorrow. There is no end in sight. This was written in the wind that pushed the sails of the slave ships long, long before there was a word for mapping out parcels of land on someone else's continent.
The Trojan Horse has opened his belly exposing the mercenary armies of the freaks. It will continue until we are no more. Afterwords, there will be just them and then ... nothing, but the dust and smoke hanging in the air and bones brittle in the sun. Everything comes from Nature, everything returns to Nature. We are born from nature, we are nature. It is natural then the last war is ultimately a life and death struggle against Nature. Who will win and when? Each side thinks they know the answer, but the evidence on the mental scales of justice shows one side far lighter than the other. I refer you to The Art of Survival, Taoism and the Warring States in the Free Never Overdue Library on the sidebar concerning the victor knowing his enemy. Victory comes from thinking outside the box, i.e.; overstanding or overthinking, zooming out to the bigger picture, never taking for granted what you might find.
14 comments:
Cheers Nina
Hope you're having a good Christmas and all the best to you for the New Year, it looks like there will be plenty happening. I look forward to reading your thoughts on it all. Cheers for now.
Happy Boxing Day John, thank you, and a better year ahead for all, if such a thing is possible, let it be soon.
Nina,
I just rec'd an email from Carole, Dadnerd's wife-- he passed away peacefully in her arms on Dec. 24th.in Fla.
I tried to forward the email but the address I have for you got returned.
I emailed Les, but didn't have an email for Su, if you would be so kind as to let her know.
Jj
Thank you for letting us know Jj. If there ever was a person ready to travel on, it was Dadnerd. Bless him. My condolences to his family. Such a wise and beautiful soul, we will miss him always.
My email is on my profile page as is Susu's on her's, I think. Stay in touch.
I contacted Su. Apparently we all changed email addresses sometime in the past year for whatever reasons. I had a hardrive crash and had to start completely over. I was gifted with the Vista remember? Now I've upgraded to Win7 and it is worse than Vista. All the hype and shine wears extremely thin when you are trying to accomplish a routine task. Most of all they conceal the answers to specifics you need to know with off-topic answers to questions you never asked. Maybe its just me. And then maybe not.
Beloved One,
I have just spoken to my daughter the one whose power was recently cut.
They are leaving the city, found a run down house on a farm at the foothills of the Drakensberg Mountains.
These kids who two years ago had insurance, legal wise and medical aid (things I have never had in my life) have thrown up their arms and said no more, this aint ever go work.
And they bravely head off where they just go with the flow instead of strapped to the hamster wheel.
This gives me much hope for at one point I thought they had no vales whatsoever.
Have just spoken to son in law whom I have had a few powerful altercations with which always resolve quickly.
He said he believes that this recession is the tip of an iceberg.
We have no idea what is going on but those of us who have been hard hit have a resilience and a deeper quantum understanding of the nature of money and wealth and we will stand in good stead.
He says he is grateful for the hard times as they have opened his eyes and his heart.
What a total 100% percent transformation we have here, there is the harshness of the times but there is also a quickening of understanding, a quickening of managing to find a way out of the box of conditioning that we have been subjected to and needed to move away from the cities to recreate the paradigms.
As far as Dadnerd goes I am so grateful that he died in the arms of a beloved. What a beautiful closing to the dream.
And how lucky are we to have found him in our world.
Nina - India has healed beautifully. She was walking around with her plastered cast straight in front of her ala Adolf Hitler. It was terribly funny and every one would laugh as she strode past on three legs with one straight forward ahead.
Have just had the most nourishing celebration ever - each moment savoured in all textures and lights.
All the above is good and reassuring and reassurance is healing.
Would love to see a digital of India in her cast. Why oh why did such a thing happen anyway? What lesson is learned by an innocent? I hope she got good and stoned during any painful procedures.
Thrilled for your daughter in her new life, as your DNA child, she will always be able to rise again. If we gave them nothing else, we gave them the bigger picture. The returns cannot be measured other than by knowing they can cope. Her story is a great story. I send her my sincere congratulations.
Now if we all just knew for sure we'd pass into the next world in the arms of our loved ones... there would be no more fear, no more lies.
Jj, all you have to do is just make a comment anytime you have something to say. You can do it. Go with it. We miss you, I was rude.
Strange days indeed!
Collapsniks unite.
I am finding that I am truly, finally moving into a different life. I am able to let go of old friends, places, things that no longer really had any attraction to me anymore. People and memes I should have let go long ago.
I was never that familiar with Dadnerd, but I was sorry to hear of his passing, and glad that he was where he should be. My own father died last year of some kind of heart failure while being pulled off a medivac helicopter - a last ride he should never have taken, while my poor mom was speeding down the rural roads at high speed, not knowing it was too late, anyway.
But corporations made their last profit from his demise.
I cried during the Christmas service this year, because last year I think I had skipped it, and the year before I was with my dad. He and I went to the Faith United church up there, which is basically a unitarian church. Very spiritual and not too dogmatic. I still remember the sermon, which was largely about all those who were alone during the holiday, or who were in mourning, etc. A nicely dark and depressing Christmas service, and my dad cried during one of the hymns that he had remembered from his childhood. Hid last Christmas. I had deluded myself, thinking that the stubborn old man would hang on a few more years. He really changed for the better in the last few years, though... and he told my wife not long before that he was no longer afraid. Or did he tell my devout psychologist friend that?
Sorry to ramble about such things. Best to all.
Nice Publius, not rambling at all. This is a gut wrenching time, everybody should have something to say now. My father got to take his last ride too in a medivac copter. And its interesting about the Unitarian church, I know so little about it, I've heard it praised by some very bright people.
You are brave to share your life with us.
Dadnerd did that so well, he shared with everybody and got into long discussions. Do you remember that? I'm glad he posted his self-portrait as a young man. I'll try to locate it tonight. All of us should do a self-portrait and put it up somewhere to be found by someone else so they would know us by our self depictions.
Thanks for sharing Publicus.
My father and I have shared this holy day only 4 times in my life.
I fear that when he dies I will be unmoved and I would rather feel then not.
But he obviously had the required dna to make me what I needed to be and his imprint via conditioning was obviously unnecessary.
Jj, yes I too was a petulant one when I snapped out - a lingering something that is greater than regret. I so miss our dance on these pages.
Nina, we took so many pictures over the past few days I will check if there are any of the pooch.
Last night Tao ran a bath and lit a candle and incense. It was a hot evening and the window was open and the bamboo blind was closed. The usual bath scenario.
Next thing I hear him call fire and sure enough the bamboo (hee hee) blind is on fire and the ceiling board is in flames and in seconds it is huge.
Tao gets the fire extinguisher and squirts it out and within seconds the threat is over.
It looks crappy, cracked windows, blackened etc but the good news is this house did not have to burn down.
About the fire extinguisher. After our last home and business burnt we kept saying let us invest in an extinguisher but there were always more pressing needs. So one day I had a voucher and I purchased a really pathetic little enemy of fire.
The kids were walking through the empty fields and came upon a large extinguisher hidden in the bushes. Obviously stolen. So they brought the large one home and put in its place the small one.
Can you imagine the guy going to collect his loot only to discover it had shrunk significantly.
Anyway - its a mess and I really don't want to tidy up that fine white dust that is everywhere, but hey, we still have our home.
Holy Moly! Praise Jah you are safe. The warning sign before the stop sign. All the intensity of the recent past shall not catch the Susus unaware. Perhaps you will discover a few lavender eggs in the rafters.
Naughty Tao. He won't do that again. This must be the Year of the Tao. He's been so busy making memories.
Making both memories and laughter.
And the candle lit bath is the only way we bathe in this household.
I guess there will forever on be an awareness of distance, possible wind and such.
Post a Comment