UPDATE: Add the Turkish Miners burned to death underground...which presents to us now as a quartetto of riveting global disasters which very nearly if not exactly, are running along at about one x per week. Ahem ...Oh and the Nigerian schoolgirls have not been found at this writing. Why is that? Its not, please tell me its not, its not that which we already know. A tiny festering sore ignored because energy is getting expensive just like everything throughout civilization is running out. Slip Sliding Away. Change soon come, my Spars.
end of update
I am not going to get into the details, all who are reading here at this moment cannot help but absorb international headlines. The
I would like to note in addition to the publicly available data, the media, perhaps to keep these stories live and continue collecting revenue, seem to over emphasize, actually relish, the local backwards handling of these three disasters within each respective country.
The Message?
In each case, great dishonor has been done to those who acted as they only knew how to act. After all, when decent human beings are face to face with certain death, do the rules any longer apply? Instead they are slammed to the wall. As if anything less than the highest tech, Snowdenized drone militia could have possibly saved everything that happened from happening at all, as if, for example, Nigeria's shores had not already been helplessly shackled by Black Gold under the land where their people arrived into this very world. They live differently than we do in every way you can and can not possibly imagine. Each country has its own operational style and culture. How they accomplish what they must is on a very different timetable than ours, certainly under our extended Present Shock. Where does this come-lately, comic book journalism get the hutzpah to brazenly speculate, insinuating blame and fault, when blame and fault always serves to worsen any crisis? Subterfuge shortly becomes its own crisis. That would mean more news. More billboarding. More pop ups on the highways of our trip. More of everything that makes us what we are perceived as being. Slick badasses with the word. And that word is money. The manual: How to Covertly Create Subservience.
We are to think only WE~tikos, yea!, are the only intelligent life form on the planet. Why, only Vampires and Cannibals always do everything necessary and also, are always right AND in a timely fashion! Must we remind them of the Bush Brownie Chertoff debacle of Katrina? Yes, Mr, Chertoff told the nation he read about it in the Saturday morning paper over coffee while bodies were floating upside down in the streets of New Orleans. And then there was that early news clip following 911, if I recall correctly, immediately following the goat book reading, Bush was reported to have flown around aimlessly in AF1 eating ice cream before deciding to hang out at (safe, comfortably distracting) Warren's crib.
37 comments:
Sunny beach morning at a bredrin.
The mound: 5' high, buried biomass and liquid fertilizer. Catchment from roof fed. Drip hoses coiled around mound.
Belly almost gone, can run again.
Later can be greater.
turey.
Healthy body, healthy mind, crushall I man, you are on the trail to success! Is this being done with the Maroon at night?
Today is Mother's Day in the USA, let us pray a thankful prayer.
praises
love
I've just put up Scrap's cow carvings as our header shot. Too beautiful for words. I want to give them all little kisses.
We all saw his chairs produced during the North Carolina assignment, and yes, he did name all the tool correctly in our woodworker's tools quiz, but I never imagined what he was up to in his spare time.
Thank you Scrapsan.
Tragedy among us:
https://dublinsmick.wordpress.com/2014/05/08/my-son-just-committed-suicide-with-my-gun/
His son got caught in the spiderweb system ...
Lessons abound. Please join me in condolences for Dubs.
We all have a peice of Maroon in us Sis. I passed through Accompong recently; another world. Much plant knowledge and old African stuff.
My village people are Native American and Celt with a touch of African. Di red man dem. Coastal Maroons realy.
Built an elevated thatched eight side hut/canaye. Cool in the days, been scorchers.
One Love, turey.
Ahhh my Mom, she tried hard....
Bless you all.
turey.
With you there Mick.
turey.
no
i can not accept this
tell me it's not true
if it is tell me why
if it is we must pray
to guide this young soul
to the free land [lies beyond]
i am so sorry, mick
you have our love,
i assure you
all of us
est
Love to you and your family Dubs.
Scrap
Thank you nina. It is an honor to be a part of your blogs header.
Cows love kisses.
Happy belated Mothers Day to you.
Scrap.
Mick is, for some weird reason, unable to post comments on google blogs, but I have let him know of all your condolences and will continue to do so in order he visit and read them for himself.
Bless him.
Iman, curious, were you raised in Jamdown? I'd been taking it for granted you were still up north, but that can't be if you visited Accompong.
Always wanted to go, never did. Mostly St. Ann, Negril, Black River and sometimes the city. Once saw a little youth get hit by a car in front of the market there. He flew into the air. Many tears and much shock.
Where is Accompong? http://www.caribbean-on-line.com/jm/images/map-of-jamaica.gif
Suddenly the morning jumped into high gear. Water cut off in other neighborhoods, friends coming to shower. Heh. Dare they do that in the ghetto!
Back soon.
-
yes
those little holsteins belong
on a ben and jerry's carton
unfortunately woody jackson
has that gig sewn up
i send nothing but love
to all of you, in the ether
today i will meditate
on the brevity and fullness
of life and my friends
whom i will never meet
but who i have always known
it feels like home, somehow
-
May I compliment you on your way with words Mister Ban?
Breath of sweet air.
I think I shall join you in the meditation.
So here's my plan, Scrap should visit Turey and take his carvings because there are some incredible carvings happening on the West Indian scene. Everyone could share styles and ideas.
Like? No like?
In the right sidebar just above my profile, we now have Bholanath's FOUR new performance videos for your thoughtful enjoyment and meditations.
We've got so much talent here we could supply a world class venue and never run out.
Mounds of waters from the earth travel slowly from this gearth.(great earth) Lakes of the woods, superior and hurry on eerily merge, fall and split. Salty and free beneath the breeze every single soul upon those bended knees.
Hello Nina..... your creations are a wonderful oasis in this crazy world!...if the secret of exisistance is to have no fear, then we have a great challenge, because nothing is secure........
Onelove
Awrite! Zepheri! Well done. Your words take me many places, Anartica and the stream of Brine, the Beavers, the original engineers of inland waterways into dawn over Mesopotamia.
Terrance, a lovely compliment, thank you. Maybe having no fear is impossible, how about having no stress? How about acceptance that nothing is secure and being ok with it? Maybe we can end stressing about matters over which we have no control and situations during which labels (fear triggers) are applied for example: emergency, disaster or impossible task? The challenge would then be to remain in the present and take appropriate action.
Its the remaining in the present part that a lot of people find impossible or at the least, it is an inconsistent state that is not dependable when it is most required.
OneHeart
A good little read from a man that was way before the times we are in now. Taken from his book of essays "A Place in Space" Gary Snyder
http://angg.twu.net/LATEX/poep.pdf
Also cow from Spirit Farm is nearing completion nina. By the way if you don't mind I really like Scrapwood's Spirit Farm and have added it to my roundup part of life
Scrap
Scrap
Hello Nina...we are near a major shift and Penny Kelly's information is critical for our planetary evolution......helping to build a conscious world!
pennykelly.com
Penny had a kundilini experience 30 plus
years ago and has great insight into our lives on this living planet....
Scrapsan, if I don't mind what? Why would I mind? Let me try on that feeling for a minute and see what it means. You know, I can't even go there! Ahahahahaha, its was written for you to begin with.
Ownership, in general, is so lame, isn't it.
Thank you for the Gary Snyder link. I always look forward to getting into your Gary Snyder recommendations.
Thank you too, Terrance, you and Scrap are on a roll tonight!
YES!
Things aren't other than they are.
I am today whoever I was long ago,
and if I can be described, it's as this
perfect likeness of all these things.
~ Wang An-Shih
[from 'Classical Chinese Poetry: An Anthology', translated by David Hinton]
“I cannot tell if what the world considers ‘happiness’ is happiness or not. All I know is that when I consider the way they go about attaining it, I see them carried away headlong, grim and obsessed, in the general onrush of the human herd, unable to stop themselves or to change their direction. All the while they claim to be just on the point of attaining happiness.”
- Zhuangzi [Chuang Tzu]
Some critic tried to put me down -
"Your poems lack the Basic Truth of Tao."
And I recall the old timers
Who were poor and didn't care.
I have to laugh at him,
He misses the point entirely,
Men like that
Ought to stick to making money.
- Han Shan [Cold Mountain]
Translation: Gary Snyder
Days and months never take their time. The four seasons keep bustling into each other
away. Cold winds churn lifeless branches. Fallen leaves cover long paths. We're
frail, crumpling with each turning year. Our temples turn white early, and once
that bleached streamer's tucked into your hair, the road ahead starts closing in.
This house is an inn awaiting travelers,
I another guest leaving. All this
leaving and leaving - where will I ever end up? My old home's on South Mountain.
T'ao Ch'ien
Chinese development is nearing the point of breaking ground as the debate rages on, the planners have chosen to level actual mountains for land on which to build. There are many reasons this is a terrible and dangerous idea considering what potentially could result, think about the known results of fracking and put those conditions on steroids. And, nobody really knows what will happen although the soil & minerals people, the scientists, engineers and environmentalists have a pretty good (and educated) idea. Another point not mentioned is many, many extended families live happily in self-sustaining mountain cave communities This makes T'ao Ch'ien's poem, "Untitled" extraordinarily prescient. Leaving and leaving, where will I ever end up ...
I just received this email from Dublin Mick:
Please tell all on your site I appreciate their good wishes. I cannot post there. I am well feeling lately like I am lost in a fog. I certainly identify with Bho and what he has been dealing with. I cannot post there either. I am glad I have the email of many of you before the crackdown.
I try and console myself to the fact that our sojourn here is a temporary assignment.
Once you have held a love one in your arms briefly, nobody can take them away from you, they are yours forever.
I will always remember my son as a toddler. He would never go to bed without hugging me and kissing my cheek. Unfortunately he did not take a lot of my advice and I am afraid he actually enjoyed taking on the bullies. They can be found everywhere and he would not avoid going to those places.
I will see him again soon, I have no doubt of this, in fact well you know my theories on some of this.
If you want post this as a comment.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bud/bear.htm
Been in Ja 18 months Sis.
t.
Righteous, Rasta!
Do send some photos please of how your land plans are progressing.
onelove
Ahh family, blessed blessed family,
I stopped visiting these pages because you see to clearly miss nina, you see so clearly that everything you write sucker punches my heart and leaves me rasping.
And so I slunk away from this gathering.
But the prodigal returns, having just being suckerpunched again with the brilliant clarity of the post and its absolute reality.
I am willing to feel this - I must be - because at one level it is what is happening.
Such big events happening right now, have a candle going non stop now for goodness, for light, for love. One little candle ........
one little candle.
You may have thought you slunk away, you may have thought you stopped visiting, but the reality of you is so historically impressive, overwhelming really, huge and real, you are always present.
For example, just yesterday playing around on the Gallery blog, I once again watched Iona make her pancakes and clicked the link to
http://easyidler.blogspot.com/2012/10/iona-chooses-to-stay.html
comparing the photos of her childself turned to woman.
You might well be the only other person in the world that bore an angel, I know because I did too. If that isn't a rock solid bond, then I don't know what a bond is.
Ahh mama nina,
thank you for welcoming me to this home * where my name carries a history of verse, images, understanding, ackowledgment, and love. a timeous sharing.
Post a Comment