Ain't you hungry for success, success, success, success
Does it matter? (Shattered) Does it matter?...
M. Jagger | K. Richards
It may be the wrong time to make a new entry here, or not. Comments are still rolling along on the last one, I'm enjoying them, but we hardly talk about the posts, we always stray. Therefore, I appreciate it when someone refers to the post in their comment, although that in no way negates the amazing things passing across our horizon having little to do with anything posted on this page that come around on each post's comment page. I know I am just as guilty of going off topic as you are. Our interests are remarkably varied and who can deny the abundance of things that require group discussion, especially in the Revealing? A perfect example of what I mean would be Susanah's "home school or unschool" dilemma, or our Rasta's mastery of survival on his rain-riddled Jamaican property. This so called "blog" in more than a few ways is a mystery to me. It
Charles is right again when he says what we have here is special. Do you know how comfy it is to be able to say "my hard drive meltdown" and have everyone know what I mean? BTW, our beloved bolanath is in that Vanilla Sky free fall at this time as well, but he assures me he has it under control for a soft landing. Techology has its flaws. Every now and then one of us crashes hard and it disrupts everything in our routines. Then we gotta scramble and think and rework our values - again. I still have not completely recovered having lost my very tidy painting system by way of the dog chewed printer cord, the loss of photoshop, hundreds of important links and only the Creator knows how many people's email addresses were fried. But when we want something badly enough, we make do. We workaround. All of life is a workaround. Tedious, laughable, infuriating, but bolstered by a barrier I refuse to cross which is that of regret over our personal tragedies, losses, unfortuate circumstances which are usually unfortunate only to us. When that waste of energy creeps up, its best to concentrate on Haiti and Pakistan and earthquakes and floods and cholera and the idiocy of abundant medical supplies locked up only released to victims by having an official review of the paperwork generated by a healthy caseworker who takes no for an answer. Lunacy. Heartbreaking. Are these things by design? I don't know. I only know from a few experiences with people who do casework and all of them were amazingly negligent personalities who resolved nothing.
The local and distant voting brawls are in crescendo this week. I'm getting at least two pounds of glossy coated stock squeezed into the rural gangbox daily. The printers and paper manufacturers and shippers are making a killing off this stuff. My tip to them in order to further enrich themselves would be to haunt municipal dumps and recycle the trash.
The only one I actually opened was one from the Meg Whitman circular file stack because she included photos of herself as a youth. She was actually a beautiful young woman, you could see dreams in her eyes portrayed as a person of high integrity and inviolate truths. And now, look what happened. It is beyond sad that someone running for office is so desperate they resort to advertising their gubanatorial potential through depictions of a blond bombshell representative-self that no longer exists. Is that how we got Arnold? Mister muscle moviestar? Is that how we got Obama? When its all said and done is it just all (secretly) about physical appearances? This is too gauche to mention, isn't it. And Sarah Palin, murderer of wildlife? This is what I meant about politicians being celebrities, they've managed to edge over the celebrities of tinseltown, it is fairly recent, likely by way of course, with shows like the repulsive, loud and painful Cops and broke municipalities scarfing at the stockyard auctions. Rulers must rule or they are not rulers at all and will be subject, like everyone else, including wealthy actors/actresses, to the rules. Sorry to bring that up, all the pillars of our old social order crumbled. Every once in a while a ruler crosses the line into being ruled as a show there isn't really any discrimination to it, but you'll notice these
A particularly irksome flaw in technology's short lifespan beyond the breakability of plastic parts and overheating CPU fans is the immediacy with which it outdates itself. In spite of all the claims and rave reviews and beta tests and glowing comparisons to competitor products, it still isn't enough. It must spawn new versions or become obsolete as unrealistic growth projections demand more - even though targeted consumer blocks are broke and looking towards hyperinflation. We saw this interestingly with the extinction of XP (gone for good alert), replaced by Vista replaced by WIN7 while Chrome advertises on our websearches. We saw this with the VCR. We see this with cell phones as videocams and qwerty keyboards for those who can't text fast enough before their thoughts evaporate. You might notice that the people associated with these advances are morphing into celebrity personalities worthy of headlines and entire sections in the media. HP boss come lately caught in sexual harrassment allegations, oh, Meg Whitman would never do that. We are to think she is the rare irreplaceable, ruler in waiting.
Its all too much to cast the Indigenous Grandmother's healing Net of Light over all of them and our remaining resources, although its certainly worth trying. I have found through various efforts the best time to do it is when you begin meditation. Actually, it takes you into meditation as you are in tune with one love, one heart, relaxed in limb and wide open in mind. Its best to do it in darkness, moonlight is good as are stars whether you are outdoors or inside. There is something about the dark that allows the trillions of tiny lights within the net you are envisioning that illuminates and throws down negative forces, falseness, paltry and petty cancers of the soul, the growing void of living, loving, innocent bounty thriving on this planet. The Net seems to work for everything you direct it toward, healing, compassion and overstanding.
And now, I hear the beginning of rumblings as the males ask in their various approaches, guinea pig wheeks, dog paws, nosings at the ankle, the Fireteacher peering into the fridge, "What's for dinner?" I say a grace tonight for all those who have nothing to eat.
... end transmission ...
Post title from Exile on Main Street, Jagger | Richards

41 comments:
I hate to break this to you but....
A common drug can selectively target long-term memories better than other therapies.
You're late.
Designer drugs are being distributed that literally shatter the ego. Seeing the Matrix is a terrible thing. People you do not want to go there if you can function in 'consensual reality.'
As far as our rulers go; I kind of pity them. They've totally bought-in to the concept that if they just jumped through the next hoop they could finally have enough personal power to change things for the better. And, b.t.w. we need a little bit of your soul as a security deposit for this jump.
Poor Obama, it's clear that he knows what is needed but he's sold so many parts of himself that he can't act. If he cuts the strings he gets a brief window of freedom before he dies. He has to save that for a "real" emergency.
Always, it's easier to listen to the stories rather than enter the darkness ourselves. Because you can leave the darkness but it never leaves you.
have come to the conviction that my strongest yearning right now is for a quick end.
i simply cannot see a way around what has been allowed to take form.
the dream just becomes increasingly grotesque and vile.
such gross greed prevails and such diminished caring is extended. people starving and blinging just keeps on blinging. vile people comandeering entire hotels in flash delight for their value of self worth. completely unashamed and unabashed. they really feel they deserve this.
to me it all has just become totally unreal.
driving to town, through this profound landscape on a hot day, we had to drive with the windows closed due to the amount of poison one could see billowing up in the air from the tractors.
and there the drivers are, no masks, nothing, breathing this toxic cloud straight into their lungs.
they carry up and around, i see them collecting over and into the river.
the eyes itch, the nose runs.
those who don't know herbs rush for cortisone.
not seen a bird of prey for two weeks now.
the quality of light is different right now - i can't explain how but it is.
to me right now it feels like this is the last dance - the dream as we dream it could be over any minute now.
change is in the air - in her rawest form.
let us prepare to swirl like we have never swirled before.
vword - hebect
Nina you are so right about life is a workaround--and when it's not a workaround it's a hack, in the "old" sense of hacking together some subroutines or bits of code to get the desired results without an :elegant" solution.
Heh--not many of those in real life.
WV: gledued--kinda like subdued, but with glue
Hi Charles, I was just reading your excellent blog, "The Power Elites are apolitical. They don't care about the color of your uniform; whether you wear a blue shirt or a red shirt is inconsequential."
I think your definition of a hack is what I call a jury rig. These are things that happen in a rush whereas to really workaround properly, one has more time to predict each effect of the total experience. But we are out of time so it just gets messy and more chaotic. You have a unique knack for seeing patterns, and now we hear that the US and Russia raided Karzai's poppies. Russia? Somehow this seems to tie into the expansion of the terror war including the smallpox blankets (c. JHK) of CDOs and Glen Greenwald's observation on neocon arrogance. All of which brings me back around to the globe is under pressure to support the empire. The area in which you concentrate is actually a world wide element in a total assault towards upending everything and walking away with the spoils. That's some serious consolidation.
My dear Susu, you confirm for me the theme of this day and that is all that I just posted in a comment to Charles. To most, your regional observation will fall on deaf ears, but I see it bearing a terrible omen. It won't be a quick end I don't think, because after one gain, another is targeted and then another and another ... arrogance is very creative because arrogance is foolhardy.
Pangolin, I removed this comment and corrected my typos.
-------------------------------
Wouldn't you say adding the adjective "designer" to a class of drugs is advertising? A seemingly harmless come-on for something sought after that few can afford?
I wasn't talking about erasing the anxiety of PTSD, rather general remembrances of LAWOKITB, life as we once knew it to be. I.e.; the obliteration of Mesopotamia would not have to actually take place if we forgot it ever existed. Taking this further, what about mass erasure of a place called the GOM and the things that have happened in that region over the past decade as their wetlands vanish?
Thanks for the link, we are definitely moving in that direction no matter what you and I have to say about it. You know, when its put out there in official trials, we are eased into this sort of thing with diversions into details having little if nothing to with what can actually be done without our awareness of what comes next.
moving never ending
sideways back and forth
shadows of the past
ghosts of future stalk
the living now in easy
refining on a way
in all around us changing
tapping starlight rays
frequency indearing
indearing on to sigh
from sigh back to some happyness
truths break down a lie
and lies they dont matter
obstacles are to overcome
the ever all of everything
open mind and heart in one.
..peace..
nina,
the poison spray and the monsanto seeds that flood this valley could continue for a long time. they then could add flouride to the water - and then put up more cell phone masts etc.
but the quality of light and the play of the sky makes me feel what is coming has nothing to do with man or man's power of lack of.
this morning - i have to light a fire for warmth - hmmm - how strange both the southern and northern hemisphere are cold.
i wonder what large scale despair can do at a quantum level -
this planet holding more people than ever before -
and with that more hunger, more war, more control, more humiliation, more.......
at some point a balance of less must be reached.
the cosmos throws planets around like an 8 month old throws things off a high chair again and again.
sometimes it lands on the flour, unbroken - and sometimes it simply gets smashed.
dreams are telling me that there will be no pockets of survival, no islands of utopia. earth of course as a planetary sphere will survive, but not in a way that could house us any more.
can't believe now for me optimism is an end to this earthly existence. and yet it is.
do you think if we lived completely away from any news or contact with society we would be immune to the deep planetary funk? or is it a miem - timed to click into each and every one of us no matter what.
neil - once again beauty slips off your fingers onto the keys. thanking you.
I believe Kim Stanley Robinson coined the term 'designer drugs' in his 1988 novel The Gold Coast. I probably read that in '88 or '89. The term was used to describe the process of manufacture. I want a molecule that looks like THIS.
To paraphrase another sci-fi author it is far easier to convince people that what they are seeing is somebody-else's-problem than to make something invisible.
TPTB simply work to remove your emotional charge over their excesses. They only need to convince enough people so that those that can still see reality for what it is can be dismissed as crazies.
It works a charm.
and then i happen upon this -
and it renders everything i have ever said obsolete.
an astonishing insight - love to know how others feel about this -
i think it is on topic - in a way - god i hope it is on topic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bfwvK9NVYk
su,I havent seen it all as it keeps stopping but what I have seen is good stuff I would say...neil
..neil.. must be on dial up too. I've got the same problem. I'm wondering if its not too much typing to synthesize it for us Desmond Susu? I mean, I really know it is not easy to do what we're desiring because I go through some vids with the start/stop method and always miss the point. And to synthesize something that is so obviously wonderful would not be a quick post. But, if there is anyone who could do that, with this particular vid, it would be you, Desmond Susu.
Ooooofffh! You're hittin so many bullseyes, I can hardly catch my breath.
I just dump a bag of those glossy repug mailers on the floor of the campaign lobby (with a wad of spit).
Should get a new machine Wed, but only care 'cause I got at least three vids in the works.
Can't focus on all the swirling of "civilization" down the bowl, so puttin up friends' gifts of plums, apples, haulin firewood to the porch...stuff like that.
Love all the commments here too.
Surreality abounds. Chem-sky. Bracing for next level of derangement, while also creating a fully sane community/posse that throws Nets and big creativity and love all around.
Library clock runs out...
>onelove<
bholanath
i have found that uncoupling from the construct as much as possible has helped. i dont do much of anything i dont want to do anymore. i dont have that luxury of time. i have been on the internet less, outside more. just paying attention.
i keep telling my husband to not postpone joy...there isnt going to be a retirement for us - certainly not in the classic sense - and that it would be far better to live fully in some sort of creative sense and make do then to continue to toil away on the empire plantation. he wouldnt budge so i went ahead with out him. when i go home to the city to see him, i have a kind of culture shock.
somehow, the power elite has hoodwinked a whole slew (or is that slough?) of people into identifying with them as if the american dream was to be like them - segregated and coddled, above it all with never a thought to resources or waste. why are there fake louis vuitton bags? sad to think that they are purchased so one can pretend to be the very thing that is wrong with us. because i know for a fact that a few feet of gold embossed leather with a zipper and a charm is not worth 1200 dollars. It has very little intrinsic value...and thats whats sad. people throwing away the priceless for some trinkets.
i do sense loss, exponential loss, every time i see yet another political ad. they cant fix shit! and have no intention to do so. i cant discern the candidates from each other, they are all one big nest of sociopathic self servitude. like you, i wonder how someone, lets say the guy who said he went to vietnam but never did, just plugs on in his campaign as a known liar. like it was no big deal. they are all like this.
i want to know, who plays golf with angelo mozilla? who goes to dinner with lloyd blankfien? are they accepted without judgement at their country clubs? how did tony hayward manage to get through a yacht race while the entire gulf coast was despoiled? there is no shame anymore. everything is very coarse. look at the television. COPS is a perfect bit of pre programming..."oh you think this is entertainment? brother have i got a police state coming for you!"
i suppose i am getting off post here, and i apologize. i want you to know that i actually found some interesting work - thus rewarding my step off into faith. I am making movies for my county's chamber of commerce. I will make 12 2 minute videos for the tourism board. The president said she loved the movies i made about chickory. so - beats that hard job i had at the nursery last year. in this case, creativity was my salvation. for a little while at least.
bernie is so cute - smaller than i thought when i see him next to the shadow wolf. so - a regulation beagle he is.
grand mothers loving
light net release
cover the darkness
charge racing streams
electrifying multicolored
transcend culture rise
warming heart potency
wind rushing crys
life bringing light
in flight in raise
solar rays pierce deep
swirl round on waves
blazing like fire
connect heart to tongue
lift up the people
of the all is all one
..peace..
hello chickory....neil
hey neil! your beautiful words are like paintings. and meditation. i always enjoy them and seeing you.
hello to all.
su, i am watching the youtubes you linked now, and catching up on your home school situation. be back after i read charles.
I am placing this one here as people read your blog. Apparently the dog has some gall stone problems. Some of my posts aren't showing up these days.
http://www.drclark.net/en/cleanses_clean-ups/liver_cleanses/liver_cleanse.php
You don't really need the walnut and ornathine. I don't use it.
Have you emailed it to him, Mick? I cast the Indigenous Grandmonther's Net of Light over him more than a few times, and then the next day, he sounded much better. He seems to know what to do and how to do it and a plan was created. I trust in his recovery. But that recovery will require maintenance, so if you found good, true healings make sure he gets them. It is very important with an intermittent condition, he have a total education on hand.
"Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul."
-Edward Abbey (1927-1989)
Scrap
loved the post Nina. The grooviest girls hang out at this site and guys too. It's to bad we all can't get together in person and party, talk, walk in nature.
Kind of burnt out on this whole scene here in the unites states of america. I feel like an alien. It's been downhill since 1980 and the beginning of "trickle down econ". Fuck all politicians especially Ronnie Raygun
Scrap
thanks chickory,also your pictures paint warm emotions and beauty...,
and so does everyone of you paint an emotional expression on the fabric of time or something like that
..neil..
Chickory, I think if one looks closely, they will see that the tanned leather has been treated to gold spray paint through a stencil before the bag is sewn. Cheesy. A STENCIL!
Geeze, what's wrong with a broken-in backpack?
Hi Scrap, we're all aliens now. Strangers in a strange land. Its the new thing.
...Well, then can I roam beside you?
I have come to lose the smog,
And I feel myself a cog in somethin' turning.
And maybe it's the time of year,
Yes and maybe it's the time of man.
And I don't know who I am,
But life is for learning.
We are stardust, we are golden,
We are billion year old carbon,
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden. ...
..neil.. you've really got the magic.
Bho, I do like that community posse plan so much! And the wise use of your days in putting up gifts... and, heh, spitting on trash.
Look forward to your return without a time limit although in doing that you know, it means you will have to be mindful of balance. Its so easy to get sucked back into the vortex without realizing it. I have confidence you can find and maintain that balance.
Respects
I think the magic may be contained in us all nina ..neil..
wanna hear something funny?
I put my "dead" laptop in the bag of brown rice as several friends suggested...after about 10 days and a geek friend's fiddling with the guts, IT CAME BACK TO LIFE! OMG!
Thank you, Nina, I will definitely keep things in "balance".
(Libraries are nice, too!)
>onelove<
>give thanks<
-bholanath
Yeah Nina I emailed it to him and got it to stick on his blog also. I hope a lot of people pick up on this I have gotten rid of countless gall stones this way. It is very easy and no since being cut on by the clowns.
When those gall stones run out they look a bit like English peas. If a person has never done this once in their life anyway they would be surprised what runs out of there. All kinds of toxins.
Bless you my child.
Dear Ras blolanath, Congratulations! Who would have thought ... and yet ... vibes, ESP, what has put us here at this time ... had a little brush with the Apocalypse there, hunh? Alls well that ends well and so forth and so on. Yeeeeaaaaah.
>one love<
And bless you Mick.
Now, about that art of yours we have never seen?
I'd like to acknowledge Chickory's amazing talent to find employment not once but twice in a jobless recovery.
Not a surprise in all the ways one thinks on it.
This new one is more up your alley, this is going to take you into some exciting new works. You SO deserve this and the dogs will appreciate not having to undergo glue gun flower appliques for parade costumes.
I mean, I am looking at Chickory, Filmmaker. This is so exciting.
Cable for Ras turey: STOP
TS TOMAS
Link self updates. STOP
Hang tough Spar. STOP
Phone home ET as soon as you are able. STOP
Wanted grey typewriter font on yellow strips, Ah well, this page has its limits.
oh you saw that, huh? thanks for not calling PETA to rat me out.
Nina, thanks. Im working on a fall video now. I love to edit. its a delightful process to just shoot everything, and then sort out the few seconds of poetry to combine into an economical and gorgeous statement on "hiking" or "local food". it will take almost a year to do them all as we need a 4 season look, but when they are completed, i will link you up.
it is not a great paying job, but a painless job, and of course being home with the animals is better than more money. I did a wine tasting video for a local store and was paid in gourmet food stuffs - like these pastas that are pink and black and walnut truffle oil. kind of weird but im game.
i read with interest the liver cleanse dublin mick linked - i remember reading her book about zapping parasites a long time ago. of course i never made the machine...but i could and would do that liver cleanse except she says the parasites have to go first. so i am asking you, DM, did you do that part first? i see you didnt take the sleep aid. was it a hard night? and yes, let us see the art.
Really enjoyed the videos Su linked - i was thinking i might try and download a good long podcast on enlightenment - its interesting to me though i am not officially seeking it. i do like these themes:
whatever happens is neutral and its our reaction to it that makes it negative or anxiety ridden
(is this true? nothing is negative? i dont know about that)
be present now and stop wrecking now for worrying about the future.
very simple ideas. very difficult to put into practice. but they are not so nebulous that they can not be understood and worked at.
on the election: until i see the spawns of satan, aka, the bankers liars and crooks, hauled before congress to testify and then be sent to prison, i will assume it is BAU. What does Eric Holder do all day?
Chickory, thanks for putting up those lines for those of us who can't get vids. What a stunning statement, full of revelation, I've thought the same thing, but to see it in words makes a serious impact. If we lived somewhere other than Earth, likely we would be working with mores different than the one we historically hold for right and wrong, good and bad. We can't judge any actions as universal either because we have never been anywhere else to claim universality. We could have, but the behaviors of the various cartels throughout history keeps us from finding out. In the Caribbean they have a saying which seems to me to be very enlightened. "Feel no way."
The videos project is perfect for you. And, I always read your blog, but I have trouble with the photos downloading and more times than I can count lose my comment. No big deal, but that is why I sometimes mention something on your blog here, to you, where I know you'll see it.
After the technical sweats yesterday morning, I was irritated as tech sweats manifested in my being unable to find out the election results, not that our sole little free votes could make any difference now, our very real and original personhoods aside. Alas, only today, does the ugly reality emerge: Post-Election Postmortem: What's Different?
Thank you Charles. I was amused by your nation of "Heck". A sense of humor is as required as healthy food, exercise and fresh air.
Vword: duleura: the delusion of reality ...
Hello angel
There is so much destruction going on it is hard to hold on to your top to your top hats. Stay strong to your beliefs, it is all a matter of whose side your on, creation or destruction. I love you girl!
tell you what nina,that hill in the picture looks perfect for cloud watching,I wouldnt mind sitting up their for a while...neil
Nina you are a treasure.
My liver is half shot and I just wanted to say t/u to Mick on your comments
Not to be rude just grateful.
I stay detached, the only way to deal with shite is to sprinkle a little perfume de arte in form of choice. It is all that works for me, otherwise I go quite south.
I may not live long enough to see it but I know deep inside me that you don't fuck with Gaia materially or spiritually. They will be served their just desserts, in greed eat it up and be thrown to oblivion that's not on the map.
They like our anger unfocused like a shotgun blast. It robs us.
Don't give them that obscene pleasure. Aim it and laugh at the fools.
Post a Comment