D E E P I N T O A R T L I F E WEST

Monday, January 23, 2012

Suspicious Minds

Let's talk about chemtrails. What do we really know about them?  To date, they remain an unmentionable item on the political/media/electoral agenda.  What are they and how many trillions are spent on their production?  We've read they are made up of barium and aluminum, barium makes us glow and eating foods cooked in aluminum pans gives us Alzheimer's.  Wouldn't that make chemtrail victim populations incredibly easy to find in the dark or locate on some interested somebody's scanner anytime as confused and disoriented wanderers?

That would be one way to view chemtrails.  There are other ways and none of them speak well for the massive effort expended.

I've been seeing this sky weirdness in so many far apart geographies for so many years, I've come to some conclusions. Wait, let me express that more accurately to fit in with the exponentially negative aura of these times. While I know nothing, I-harbor-suspicions.  Surely that makes me one in five US citizens suffering from untreated mental illness as calculated by a 2010 government survey.  Regardless, my suspicions are not without cause. Some of the more popular American newspapers used to inadvertently show huge color photos of chemtrails crisscrossing in the background while photographically profiling some up and coming European literary or film figure, the usual full page filler for their glossy Sunday magazines.  They seem to be covering their errors now, maybe there were queries and you know, queries about chemtrails are never answered or not even responded to with anything resembling a humble admission of ignorance or guilt by association via inside information.  But I saw it, and what I saw was confirmation chemtrails are littering the skies of the whole of the western world.  I have not been to the Middle East recently, so I can't say if they have chemtrails there, but if you have seen it up close or seen any unaltered photos of their skies showing chemtrails, I'd like to hear about it.

We are going into the third decade of chemtrail awareness and in all those years I have never had a satisfactory response from any professional corner,  (such as pilots, who should or would know, unless they have no idea what they are doing and it was intentionally left out of the training video games) other than patronizing assurance the phenomena is just contrails.  Ah, right, okay.  One fine afternoon while under seige, we went out to the highest peak in greater socal for sincere study and met some authentic pilots also watching who blew us off as lefty hippies for our concerns as the sky grew white with ball-fringed stripes and rainbow oilys shining through the scribble scrabble of duelling joysticks imitating NASCAR favorites vying for top gun. You can see when its quittin' time by the quit-trail, zigging, zagging, looping and jerking in Mad Mouse roller coaster twists on their way back to the base for a Bud.

Here is what is most obvious, aka, the prime suspect:  The weather around here is generally lovely, so that whenever our graduated Cerulean Blue skies are deflowered, I've come to anticipate foul weather within 24 hours, more or less.  Some things really are learned through the simple observations of simple people, for example, people who have spent a lifetime sailing the open waters where sensitivity to the elements takes precedence over the charted course, in this case the habitual siege on the heavens rather accurately portends high winds, heavy rains, overcast skies, often hail and snow and not always at the time of year you would expect. 

This might mean we have not had real weather, natural weather, classically seasonal weather for a long time, say the amount of time Big Ag has slurped a lot more water than is available to grow their pesticide generating, bee killing crops.  Lately, with the predictability of sprayings followed by weather disturbances, I'm trying to recall how long ago we might have seen natural weather at all.  Maybe, if the thirsty personhoods pay full price and power is appropriately convinced of need, pilots are enlisted to work through the night since there are often nights the Milky Way is obscured with crazy zigzags - in which case, first light carries obliterating see nothing - know nothing fogs followed by news coverage of 40 vehicle pileups on major interstates because commuters refuse to take the hint in the mindless rush to beat the clock.

Weather prediction sites appear to be in on the situation as if they receive transmissions stating what to tell their visitors.  They are not always correct, in fact, most are off the mark by many hours sometimes missing events completely.   This could be because rigged weather is in BETA, still developing, not refined enough yet to smack the mark on target, except for rain.  Rain never misses, they may miss the hour it will start, but it always shows up somewhere on the designated day.

I don't like looking at chemtrails, I've always had a bad feeling about them, the reason being the high potential we are witnessing the ongoing anthropogenic battle for control of Nature. It bothers me to see something so obvious be ignored and denied. They illustrate perfectly for all to see, the vast void of respect westernized humanity bears toward the natural world preferring to throw its full support into a broken system.  And chemtrails are ugly, far too Jackson Pollack binging on jet fuel for my taste.

We knew they wanted to control the weather and made some promise they would own it by 2012.  Since then we've seen or experienced first hand incredible so-called natural disasters wiping out huge populations in nearly every country on the global map.  Some people think HAARP is responsible, it may be or may not be, how would we know and how would we prove it?  And if it was proven that weather IS controlled, owning not only egregious weapons of unnatural natural disaster, resulting in horrific floods, mudslides, epidemics and famine, why not go for the whole package including tornados, rain, hail, snow and freak fogs?   And why not eliminate unprofitable, uncooperative regions by erasing them with killer drought where wildland fires gobble everything in their path followed by loss of livelyhoods putting more and fatter rolls of bills in the bottomless pockets of Big Ag and industries rebuilding shattered infrastructure? This can only worsen as the planet caves in under the weight and twists of overpopulation. "Life begins at fertilization ..."  A statement that somehow never applies to any species other than human.  

Further, considering that we now have two Ozone holes, over the Artic and the Antarctic poles, there exists the unpleasant possibility the only natural weather humans will ever again see exists on other planets.  The desire to possess the weather at all is illogical, so absurd there is no category in the system's verbose Diagnostic Manual to cover it, thus it walks free to smear its carnage upon defenseless twinkie addicts who refuse to pay attention and don't really care if there is anything else happening anywhere around them unless they are busted for one or more inane legal infractions and have to come up with bail. If they know anything, they know twinkies are not available on Big Ag's chain gangs.

Some of these disasters are not specifically weather-related such as oil spills although the aftermath is the same, Iraq and Katrina are but two examples.  Whatever the target, whatever the weapon, the results tell you everything you'd want to know, if you want to know, just so there is no confusion about the stunningly advanced state of the State.

There is another part of this that is particularly tragic in addition to all the tragedy owning the weather manufactures and that is of the grocery clerks and errand boys carrying out their orders.  PSTD anyone?  CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW YOU WOULD FEEL in your effort to please the boss knowing all the while you flew around for years with Evil as your co-pilot?

Well, what do I know anyway, I'm just another little person slave like so many others, trying to make sense of it, plodding along under darkening clouds.   This set of theories presented does not mean climate change does or does not command star billing in the ubiquity of the chemtrail which leaves our door wide open for additional thoughts on the matter and should you have something to share, do feel free.  A few weeks ago I mentioned in a comment that if what is happening to the sky's palette was good, beneficial to humanity or healthy and logical and worthwhile, we would have heard about it long ago.  The PR would be read, heard, tweeted, televised, trumpeted from sea to shining sea. But instead  we are not to know, at least not now.

Why - is - that?

Perhaps drastic climate change has been well underway long enough for chemtrails to be the final solution to salvaging impossibly unlimited growth?  Note the continuing mania over the markets' rise and fall, the lack of interest in trains, the never ending wars creating new extremes in empire expansion, the general lack of interest in geologic proof the glaciers are melting, the shorelines receding, etc.

On the other hand, and exactly as that grade school science film mentioned in our last post exemplifies,
... cells move around in the bloodstream.  They bunch up, some break away from the group and keep moving, some few are stuck together for the duration of the flow. ...
Everything is always in a state of change, living or dead, which is cool, it is right and it is real, a state to be survived with durability, creativity and imagination, not resisted, denied, feared, manipulated and made false in a pretense of invisibility.

*****

Missing Etta James.  See you again stomping gospel R&B one of these days in Heavenly Heaven.  Bon Voyage and party up.  May all that love you lacked in childhood surround you for the next 30,000 years in the Human Realm.

Not missing Jo-pa whose dye job at age eighty-four shows us vanity took precedence over his unique position to make right predatorial wrong.

37 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some experts believe the elite are using eugenics to alter the population to make them a subhuman species, to provide obedient slaves who will serve the elite obediently. In order to accomplish this chemtrails are used to drop nanotechnology on people. Those whose bodies are too sensitive to accomodate these mini transforming robotic microbes develop Morgellon's disease. This disease has been ignored and covered up by the main stream medical whores. I strongly suggest viewing the attached lecture, it is frightening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C5TFTkblKQ&feature=related

Anonymous said...

found this in the far reaches of the outback of my mind,,,,dont know who origonaly said it though,,,,probably scraps will or dubs

anyway here goes,,

you battle nature,you battle yourself,,,

chem trails have always been at the back of my mind,lurking about in there somewhere in the gunge,zig zagging around doing there thing,,,,an oil disaster seems to be much louder though,more horrific more disastrous ,,,chem trails just seem to be silent,,,slowly turning people into lumps of aluminium,,,,,how thoughtful of the government and there owners,,,,,and how thoughtfull of them to charge us for it aswell......seems to be a good all round situation for the government,,,and when there are people who are actually more aluminium than human,,,well,,wall street can add them to there stock portfolios,,,and make vast amounts of profit selling bits of foot and elbow round the world,,,,nice

gratitudes respects and warm bag of love ....neil

Erin Parsley said...

Chemtrails are particularly depressing around here, which is not the sunniest location (we are a temperate rain forest after all). So with observation it seems that every cherished sunny day with a clear blue sky gets a hefty dose of the trails, which quickly haze us over.

I was shocked when mentioning them to some very hipster, burning man going, alternative San Francisco dwelling hippies, who just stared at me with a blank look on their faces with absolutely no idea what I was talking about. And I know they get them in SF, I have seen them there. But even these fringe types were clueless!!!

When I type 'chemtrails' in, it comes up with that red line underneath, reserved for misspelled or unrecognized words. So that says it all...

nina said...

I don't know who said that either neil, but its very good. Visible once said "You do not fool with Mother Nature!"[sic]

Yes, it is interesting how so much else steals our attention when this big nasty weird inexplicable thing lives in wait in the distant recesses of our minds. I love your "outback" simile. We have huge picture windows on the situation here so I tend to dwell on it more often than not, until its time to prepare for the next event. Please see that video for me and give us a read out. Amonymous's explanation is, ahem, eerily plausible. Damn!

Erin Parsley said...

On a different note...

Happy New Year (of the Water Dragon...)

Water is the low point of the matter, or the matter's dying or hiding stage. Water is the fifth stage of Wu Xing.

Water is the most yin in character of the Five elements. Its motion is downward and inward and its energy is stillness and conserving. It is associated with the Winter, the North, the planet Mercury, the color black, cold weather, night, and the Black Tortoise (Xuan Wu) in Four Symbols.

It is also associated with the moon, which was believed to cause the dew to fall at night.

In Chinese Taoist thought, water is representative of intelligence and wisdom, flexibility, softness and pliancy; however, an over-abundance of the element is said to cause difficulty in choosing something and sticking to it. In the same way, Water can be fluid and weak, but can also wield great power when it floods and overwhelms the land.

Conformation is a Dragon's curse. Rules and regulations are made for other people. Restrictions blow out the creative spark that is ready to flame into life. Dragons must be free and uninhibited.

Kung Hei Fat Choi!!!

Btw, this is my year...
I am a Dragon, though a Fire Dragon.

nina said...

These comments are very much appreciated, thank you. Anonymous 1:43 PM PST, I'm on dialup and can't get vids. However, just Eugenics by itself is terrifying enough. Do you think chemtrail pilots have any idea what they are spraying?
Somebody ought to bring this plan up to the holier than thou pro-life candidates. In a globally televised interview...

nina said...

You got to be kidding me Life, the SF people didn't have any idea? They might know something we don't or perhaps they're smackheads.

Thank you for another one of your stupendous links always expanding our horizons.

bholanath said...

People might want to check this out, adds arsenic to the soup:
http://aircrap.org/chemtrails-aerosol-toxicity-report/33809/

I long ago tired of asking folks to raise their eyes skyward...
Also flew right through a trail 10 ft. out the window at 30 thousand ft. - REAL drippy greasy rainbowy - obviously maha-toxic.

rw said...

"(such as pilots, who should or would know, unless they have no idea what they are doing and it was intentionally left out of the training video games) other than patronizing assurance the phenomena is just contrails."

Aviation. This unfortunate disease usually starts with "top gun" programming and metastasis leads to "free" military training. What would one expect to be the result?

Well, I can only tell you what I've observed for 35 years. I comment honestly from long experience.

Airline / military pilots are predominantly over-trained unconscious robots doing exactly what they're told. Their day to day world consists of dealing with extreme peer censure. Search for "pilots on 911" noting the high instance of the word "retahred".

If you chose a materialistic life and were offered a fat salary for total compliance what else would you choose? Such white collar bus drivers are deified in aviation as pseudo gods which seals the deal.

The general aviation crowd is well >95% mean people whether they believe it or not about themselves. Nobody easily admits they're a snarling human rottweiler do they? I've observed this disconnect over decades of association. Yes, I deal with this daily and can't come to any other reasonable conclusion. Heartbreaker with their 44's. . .

Mean people suck.

Look at this crowds easy acceptance of so called "war birds". So even if they may know something about chemtrails, they're not talking either. This mindset absolutely worships the old way as it ensures a continued fix of gasoline on which they rely for their passion.

I could be totally wrong. Sometimes I wish I was

I keep an open mind hoping to see something to change these observations.

Decades pass. . .

chickory said...

Ive seen it many time. If you watch a jet and its a contrail - it makes a sharp line that dissipates and fades of. chemtrails do exactly what you said: you have a blue sky day; a grid of expanding and diffusing contrails are laid and then you have cover. I heard about an excuse for doing it is to prevent so much UV - just like aluminum in sunscreen. I never could verify that but more to the point is this:

If you have a situation where a big ag business can create a terminator seed and commit agriterrorism by forcing it on the third world and planting it in ditches to overtake natives; if you can splice species together; if you can get grants to create virulent bio weapons; if you can lie lie and lie about nuclear meltdowns and oil spills, if you can infect your own army with uranium, if you can bankrupt your people and sell their future labor to creditors...and so forth... well, you can, and will do anything. the notion of chemtrails does not seem unlikely to me.

Anonymous said...

Look at this.

Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun and it is emitting energy.

http://piramidasunca.ba/eng/latest-news/item/7778-world-history-and-bosnian-pyramids-2011.html

Terrance said...

Mmmm!...it's shocking the level of covert poisoning and out right degradation of humanity and all our relations.

Have made dozens of holy hand grenades( orgonite) for home and garden. The roses have never looked better!

Waiting on a shipment of crystals to make a cloud buster for those nasty chemical trails. Dr. Wilhelm Reich's discovery's are questionable to some, however my holy hand grenades work !

Life...great information .... There is an even greater reason to rejoice. Ever since 1996 the year element has been in a destructive relationship with the fixed element of the animal sign. That is the longest unfavorable period in the 60 year cycle of Chinese Astrology, and that means a scarcity of good luck. The year 2012 is thus blessed not only by the lucky Dragon but also the end of that destructive cycle.

From one dragon to another......love to all!

su said...

Ah the sun is shooting out love and transcendence.
Such a divine power.
Much stronger than any man made design.
Praises.

Anonymous said...

hmmm,keep trying to right a poem and all these words with tion on the end keep flying around,,,weirdness
anyone else finding words with tion being used a bit more at the moment,,,,?

hmmm could be you chickory you have somehow artified them into existance in a burst of deep art thoughts whilst contemplating haiku

maybe it was you nina,,you wisdomed it through the universe on some indestructable thought pattern connected to flowers back in the eightees,...?

,maybe mrs life fire dragoned everything in an exstatic devotional shakti love dance the other day or something
preparing for the new year,,, ?

or su transcending things in transcendental sun beams,whispering tranquilitys and universal mind sparks through the depths of our beingness ?

what ever has happened,when i think about a poem,the words seem to just want to end in tion


be beautiful,flower ladies....neil

Zoner said...

I recall reading some propellerhead's speech about the concept of "geoengineering" as ameans to alter the global warming phenomenon, so if there is "official" speculation that this may happen some day (for our benefit of course), it seems likely that is has been on line for some time.

This situation has made those perfectly clear, blue days a rare treat. Far too often a bright morning is hazed over by noon and we get the gauzy effect that allows onlyndiffuse light to enter.

The fundies say it is so we will not see Jeebus when he returns.

My friend Ted says I'm too paranoid and that it is just "normal" jet exhaust. This dragon calls bullshit.

nina said...

For those of you who have not visited the link Bholanath posted yet, its very good.

http://aircrap.org/chemtrails-aerosol-toxicity-report/33809/

Now, Caballero Naths, we are mucha felize you are back from the meetup and are eager to see pictures - if you can send a few? And your arrival back to America where the streets are paved with gold ... heavy flight and perfect for your landing on our blessed soil.

Nothing changed, just further disintegrations.

I missed you and assure you the people here missed you too.

nina said...

Chickory doesn't mince words.

Well said. We really have to consider the possibility of alien invasion at some time in the past.

nina said...

The people doing the spraying and the people who order the sprays are also under the same sky we are.

Are they somehow immune?

bholanath said...

I'm still here in Ol' México. Will be traveling tomorrow and next day. Yesterday we rented a van (I drove) and explored the mountains...flocks of bluebirds.
This country (especially the city) has pretty much become an extension of El Norte, with literally ALL the corporate chain outlets, only having a virtual apartheid wall to separate it from the latter. Of course the villages remain timeless.
I didn't get too many photos, but the others did, and will share with me later.
>onelove<

nina said...

Ah, I see, your view from inside the chemtrail was en route.

No surprise MX is absorbed as I get the very clear idea Canada too. Ticky tacky little boxes infested with strip malls extending from pole to pole. And to think there was a time, in our lifetimes, Jane Jacobs wrote of blacktop bridging the east and west coasts. Not a futuristic nightmare anymore, just what it is.

Erin Parsley said...

Depends where in Canada nina... not everywhere thankfully :)

amarynth said...

Hi All,

Bholonath was a delightful visitor to have. I tip my hat to him. Yes, the chains are here, but no chemtrails. When I was back in my home country, all chains are there as well and one very large corpocrat bought one of the local chains just recently ... to change that for ever.

nina said...

It is correct the cheaply-built cookie cutter housing anchored by chains in strip malls, all of which deteriorate quickly without the constant purchase of imported cheap (trashy, not durable) materials for upkeep, are not exactly everywhere, but they're working on it. Its slowed for the moment, but simultaneously managed to increase big ag's hold/smog/land acquisitions. I've take a few coast to coast journeys in the past decade, in every direction, north, south, west, east and every time its more pronounced. Its always a surprise. Even going through National Forests in blizzards I had no problem finding veggies for the Guinea Pigs immediatly off the exit ramps. Of course, there are still some untouched places, but don't look for the buried pipelines and cell towers in disguise because you will see them. The most pristine places are in Bholanath's and Life's regions, the SW and NW, because investment capital can't figure out how to flatten all those mountains fast enough to put up instant communities.

Hi Amarynth, are you posting from the meetup? Did you take pictures?

nina said...

Su, how is the landscape in your village looking lately? And do you have chemtrails?

Erin Parsley said...

Yea for the mountains, our protectors!

Anonymous said...

A beam of light is now emanating from the piramide de Kukulkan (plumed serpent) This is strong! It is shooting straight up to the sky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUggWuZZi24

Dub

Anonymous said...

Nina
Just ran into this thought I would share it. You might remember from my blog I was always talking about the grape cure. Check this out, grape seeds cure head, neck and colon cancer.

http://medicalxpress.com/news/2012-01-grape-seed-neck-cancer-cells.html

http://www.arnoldehret.org/healthclub/grapecure.html

I went 3 weeks on this once, might be time for another one.

Dub

amarynth said...

Nina, I'm posting some .. but very little and in a private forum. Basically simply honoring some very wonderful people that I met. Not many meetup photos were taken but I'll put up those in the Salon Prive in the community.

freeacre said...

Another frustrating aspect of chem trails is the the kids have grown up with them and think that they are "normal." One more thing to be avoided by cognitive dissonance. "No way... you are paranoid, nobody would do that to us, etc, etc."

Meanwhile, almost daily, I watch as our naturally blue skies are polluted with several drifting chem trails that spread out and turn to haze that hides the blue.

I'd like to think that it is some form of protection from the increased rays from the Sun that probably will get more intense. But, if so, why wouldn't they tell us? The secrecy is torture. But, then, that's OK now too.

nina said...

Freeacre, we had a near chemtrail blitz coming on in the twilight, but strong winds blew them away so they were literally stopped in their tracks by Nature and went away. Heh.

Now that part about the kids growing up with it, oh yes, they've grown up with the-whole-thing. Its the mother's milk of the future. Good thing you said that. Thus the longevity of the abusive label conspiracy theorists.

And then one day, if there still is an Earth, that label will drop into obscurity, too.

nina said...

It may be that the sprays serve multiple purposes and can be personalized for the specific requirements of diverse regions.

I mean, using Chickory's line of reasoning, why not?

nina said...

Dubs, I hope you caught bholanath's link because it suggests something about the "sounds" which responds to the mystery.

Course I remember your Grape Cure. I'd like to try it next time flu goes around.

You know I can't get videos. Is there somewhere I can read/see a photo? I know it is important and want to check it out. Thank you and thank you for being here.

Anonymous said...

nice piece, nina!

nina said...

Thank you sincerely, KC, may I return the compliment?

I thank Murph as well for pointing me in your direction.

murph said...

Hi Nina,

Good post. Lays out with style one problem in the world.

Among my many frustrations is the chemtrail and herbicide use which are in the forefront of my mental ruminations for the present. I recently made two presentations to the Grange,(primarily an agricultural association) concerning the wholesale use of herbicides and it's effect on the environment, ecology, and living things. Frankly, I was astounded at the lack of response or curiosity.

It appears to predominately be true that the younger folks are accepting of poisons being pumped into the environment as normal. When I talk about chemtrails I get back; Oh your an expert on jet exhausts now? A Chemtrail question was brought up during a community meeting where candidates were running for office locally. The majority of the people in the room scoffed and laughed at the question. One candidate got tears in his eyes when talking about Ronny Raygun and the shining city on the hill. I read an article by an ecologist minded person that blames the corporations for everything that is wrong. Very little is talked about concerning the responsibility of the citizen in these matters. Until the citizen understands it is their demands on the economy to supply them with all they want/need and that the corporations are willingly supplying their demands regardless of the consequences can anything change. We are a sad society that has willingly succumbed to Bernays and Leo Strauss.

The end result is the citizen acceptance of aerial spraying of toxic materials, applying toxic material by the ton on the land and water. It would take a massive citizen objection to this to stop it. Doesn't appear to be forthcoming.

nina said...

Its a tidal wave Murph, intentional and deliberate and there is no stopping it. I say this because its coming from all directions and increasing in velocity as it takes hold, each success breeding greater success.
The Occupy protests won't do it, its not something that can be addressed point by point. The ultimate plan appears to be world domination and you know how they go about doing that.

There is no convincing someone who is comfortable with it, either, even if it appears you are on the same page, the potential to use that page against you is always at stake. All of it is so extremely well thought out and more dangerous than any coup previously imagined.

Even if someone was successful establishing their survival lifestyle in a remote area, rearranging their values and living totally independently, its only a matter of time before all that is poisoned.
The ultimate plan has the money, the psychology, the technology and the time to do whatever is necessary to achieve its complete success.
Related:
http://powerofnarrative.blogspot.com/2012/01/seeming-madness-suffocating-unreality.html

nina said...

new post up:
de-cisions, and de-cisions, and de-cisions creep at this petty pace