Is there any difference between catastrophic natural disaster and HAARP disaster? Is there any difference between anthropogenic climate chaos and natural changes within a fluid Universe? No, the outcome is the same, but there was once a difference, we had time then, time to change the course, set sail for calmer seas, pursue directions that brought joy to ourselves by bringing joy to others. And now? In stark contrast to what we could have been, we are silenced before the Great Tsunami of Evil. Perhaps more than care to be known as evil enthusiasts actually follow evil doings the way Octomom followed Brangelina. They never see themselves in that light. They instead see themselves as interested patriots, active or inactive, using talking points interspersed with half-truths formulated as they finished the morning commute in their restored Porsche 911, entered the glass and steel monolith and huffed it over to the post, sipping Latte. But for the love people, this isn't their cup of tea at all. Nothing wrong with Latte, what is wrong is the direction that is being pursued only perpetuates more and worse evil. At this moment in real time, evil has seemingly broken itself like dropped Limoges, each shard growing arms and legs in order to continue adding insult to injury, once, twice, three times is never enough no matter how ghastly the items on the evil checklist appear. I try to remember what we hear and see is multiplied by the increasing populations everywhere holding remotes to a thousand channels of nonsense. thus nonsense increases in tandem. This is heh, a special kind of growth.
Its never them that take the hit, you"ll notice. Its the people, the little people, many of them love people and love-people-in-training. The poor people just hanging laundry or riding a bike to collect wood for heat, children doing what children do, fishermen, farmers, the uncelebrated ones, the ignored, are the ones deemed expendable. They have long been exploited in unimaginably gruesome fashion, most of which is unknown and through bubble aftermath which you might notice qualifies as a prolonged state of shock, and possess nothing of worth, just ask the homeless what happened that ruined everything for the remainder of their time on Earth. What is more loss when you already lost everything and there are no means of ever getting it back? For that matter, what is loss when you've been brought to your knees in acknowledgment of the existence of a superior man because you hurt so bad there is no other way to make it stop, and it didn't really stop, it just costumed itself as TBTF. You have to wonder sometimes, if the secret societies have small scale plug-in Ferris Wheel desk accessories complimenting the leather armchairs complimenting finely polished rotating globes. "Get Hillbilly on the phone sweetheart." Maybe this is so, maybe it is not, but the idea would not have come up if there were not some reason to think ... High on Elephant Rock one accepts the state of all of humanity, the good, the evil are just life's infinite variety of vegetation. Warning: you may go there in a typical everyday state of shock, but you will leave in love.
Who among us really knows what will happen, anywhere, anytime? Apparently nobody knows despite a handful of smug reports of warnings given which were apparently not actually transmitted to anyone not invested in catastrophe before whatever event occurs? Now let's go back in time for a minute and recall the bodies floating in flood waters like unleashed rivers of blood streaming through New Orleans. And the towers, or AIDS, yes it goes way back, there were always things happening somewhere on the planet and we became inured as if we were purified from conception merely by our nationality. Well, not completely inured, it was a surreal confusion and no amount of tranquilizing pronouncements made it right. To my Father's credit, when I was freaking out after reading Sophie's Choice, he looked me in the eye and said "You think that was something, you should see what we did to the Indians", meaning Native Americans.
In catastrophe, there are always earnest, well intentioned inventors desirous of fame and fortune with their solutions. One of them managed to secure an interview on CNN yesterday with a Tsunami Ark. His ark holds (only) 50 to 70 people he says, but they are nothing more than floating orange capsules tethered to cement supposedly able to withstand tsunami force. Can you see it? Its perfect, its time has come! It is yet another layer of complexity gone wild to sustain the fantasy. Right away you can punch a tsunami of holes in the plan, principally just how long and longer will these tethers become as the wave heights increase and what if these tethers are too short and for cryin' out loud, what tether can withstand the most recent tsunami doing drive-bys at every port around the shores of the Ring of Fire? While we're on the subject, let us also mention the immoral developers who manage to arrange zoning approval to create entire towns which quickly grow into overpopulated cities on stilts to better retain a minuscule slice of ocean view which as an aside also determines property taxes. What happened to preplanning? If a tsunami aimed itself at Malibu or Montalk, there would be no more tinseltown players and no more beachfront architectural amusements regardless of how many orange arks dotted the sands. Especially when the warnings were half-truths and speculations. There is a weird part of human nature that gets lost in happy memories of better days when faced with the real possibility of immediate annihilation. That weird part is never taken into consideration because we are expected to snap to attention instantly at the ear-shattering blaring trumpets of the Schmooz. Everybody Listen Up! Shake, tremble and speculate! You can always tell when someone is fear mongering because they tell you so up front, "Now, I'm not fear mongering, but ..."
![]() |
| Bella's little girls, 15 minutes into the world |
![]() |
| Watching are Scarlett's twins, Arnie and Adele at two weeks |
![]() |
| Stella working on a treat |



84 comments:
Oh Nina, as I sit and listen to the birds who speak well into the night and read your post, I weep...and know somehow that all will be well, some how some way. Love
I think that depends on how long we are in this situation. Spending time in the animal kingdom helps. As a bird listener, you already know that.
...win a cupee doll for figuring out that the Aurel flares confirm Haarp is our man of the hour.
Japan: "Shake'n drown'n bake'em" in the name of Rothschild's NWO!
Problem: check - economic and social breakdown
Reaction: check - depression and rage
Solution: check - one world currency and government
Hello Nina, Artlife is an oasis for heart... I read Anne's letter from Sendai, on Les's site, and it brought tears to my eyes. Love shines through in the toughest situations.....
Sir, a whole lot of little people are figuring that out about now. then we ask, what are they going to do about it? All we do about it is blog, however, Wisconsin was an interesting turning point. No objective achieved at last look, but Wisconsin isn't the only place people gathered/are gathering, willing to give themselves completely to the cause.
Terrence, I haven't been over to Visible's house yet, but I'm going now. Between the web, the news, the physical paper, we haven't seen a week like this since JFK's caisson rolled along Pennsylvania Avenue. And still, still! Truth gets the short end.
Random Word Generator Prophet says it all.
'Restora'.
Yes it depends on how long any of us can keep centred/sane in this not so Great Game Nina.
Sir E, some wonder when HAARP will be used to steer any clouds with plutonium 238 particulates away from N America. Unless?
The restora-tion of sense and the balance of economy and ecology calls for willing workers.
One Love, Many ideas, turey.
They might already be doing that for all we know. I just go by the wind forecasts and use the old sailor's trick, lick you finger and put it up to the sky. You will feel where the wind comes from. If you have a compass handy, you have your decision ready made.
So far, so good.
However, the man here felt it wise to stock up on Iodine pills and did just that. They are effective though 2014. But efficacy isn't completely lost after 2014, just weakened as with all meds.
Who profits this round? The market for dosimeters and Iodine based prevention remedies. TV ratings: Advertisers signing updated contracts due to sudden increased viewing and talk radio call ins. And then we have the issue of Japan's long term debt ... and now being shock-forced to take on billions more. Restoration isn't free.
>one love<
Yesterday, March 19th many peace activists in Chicago took to Michigan Avenue Saturday to mark the 8th anniversary of the U.S. war and occupation of Iraq.
I marched with Veterans for Peace in Chicago. There were others voices there as well, about 1500 of us according to the news accounts. We left from Michigan and Congress and walked the magnificient mile to Water Tower place. The streets were lined with shoppers on this beautiful day. Many more shoppers then protesters., The cameras were out and most people thought were somewhat comical.
The point I am getting at is that as it stands now most still don't get and never will. We were small in number but we have to keep up the civil disobedience.
The Amazon river starts as a small trickling waterfall, but boy when it empties into the ocean it huge.
Scrap
Most people are totally unaware because of the manner in which we entered Libya, surprise, surprise, but when did the NSC become Congress? As this multinational panoply rips through the airspace, it is paving inroads to the greater goal, Iran, while burying ME protestors under the sands once and for all. The round about deceits in which the plan was put to casual observers has them thinking your effort is as unique and colorful as, say, critical mass, the bicyclers who take over the streets of Western Urbania. Peaceful demonstrations are the latest must-have photo to twitter out.
But still, Scrap, we have not found any better alternative.
That was a wonderful piece Nina and the depth of your understanding really shocks me sometimes. You so rarely run into it these days.
May I return the compliment?
Love, nina
AND
to Scrap, I love you too.
wow, beautiful post, Nina, great.
I just lost a long comment I had prepared... thanks blogger!
It's been a strange week in Lake Wobegon. When the tsunami & earthquake happened, nobody but me mentioned it at work... strange. Mentioning reality is about as welcome at work as talking about a recently terminated fellow employee. When I made inquiries about why Ellen was not showing up at her desk, for example. Ah well...
Lost my wedding band at the YWCA kiddie pool on Friday. I noticed its lack of presence right away and went to the relevant authorities, but it hasn't been found yet, they even looked at the filter. It may be found, they say, when they clean out some parts of the system come August. My consort was pretty upset, but she seems to have calmed a bit and realized that what the ring symbolizes is what we really have, and that was a good lesson for both of us. My son kept trying to give me other toy rings as a replacement, worrying that maybe we aren't married anymore. But I think he gets it. Besides, he's more into his new real cowboy hat and boots. He yearned for them after a visit by my musician friend Jack, who always wears a western hat...
Well, blessings to you all. I feel emotionally and spiritually destitute today, even though I don't watch TV. It's been a dark time in Lake Wobegon.
Thankfully, some of my new "love people" friends just moved closer to us. They will be growing a big garden. I have to thank you Nina, for preparing me to even be able to perceive and seek them out with your blog, helping me to find a new way of seeing people, and opening me to the friendships that have come my way...
Did you tell Ramblin' Jack I had all his albums when I was growing up?
About that wonderful compliment, such honor bestowed ... listen, Publius, you would not have read me that way if it wasn't in you all along.
>gratitude<
beautiful, beautiful. the creatures in the mist and the eternal hum of living things. SO glad you have them and they have you. there really isnt anything to do but cherish what is good true and authentic in our place. In your post last week you commented that you wanted to go to Japan and help. But the best thing to do is start where you are. and you have.
Nina,
aha... I've seen Ramblin' Jack, but the Jack I'm talking about is a young up-and-coming musical Rambler. Please check them out. If you only have dial-up, or either way, I will send you a copy of their latest demo CD.
In my solipsism, and neglected to mention your beautiful managerie. I had no idea you are the steward of so many animals! It makes me realize that I really do yearn for a country/rural life. My little cowboy would probably thrive in a more natural, wild, and less menacing landscape.
In case su doesn't come back over, here is where I noticed you were thinking the same thing I was. Su I saw this on your site and echoed it on mine. Su will know what I am talking about.
“So looking at this landscape from so many angles, my prayer is that the inevitable comes sooner than later. And that the final act is an act of god and not man. Whether it be a blast from the sun, or a direct asteroid hit. Let it be fast, let it be swift, let it be redeeming. ”
The many sorrows of the world. Even natural disasters can now be magnified by mans negligence and greed.
Others are entirely the work of man and so we have another war and with it the stale and unconvincing delivery of no fly zones, UN resolutions and humanitarian intervention. The Empire rolls on and 'All necessary measures' are taken, apart from peaceful ones.
I would've thought that the events in Japan would be enough death and destruction for any one moment but there's still not enough misery around for some people.
This is not really my subject but
Rosemary contains carnosic acid and rosemarinic acid, is a potent antioxidant and supposed to offer the best natural protection for radiation poisoning according to Natural News and other sources.
Dandelion is good, all but the stem is edible and foods containing caffeic acid; apples, citrus, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage. Seaweeds such as kelp, spirulina and foods rich in potassium; buckwheat and turmeric are supposed to be beneficial.
WV ptissba - sneezing whilst complaining.
John,
Now John, whether you want to claim it as your subject isn't relevant, the fact is it exists everywhere so far as one wants to look, if they look. And then even when you are not looking at all, it is waiting, throwing itself around in subliminal reminders. However, I think you are someone who loves his slice of the world so deeply, nothing much else stops your adventure.
>respects<
There comes a time here at the end of time when we have to put our cards on the table. I know this is going to offend some and I regret it but in the spirit of truth, I have to point some things out. Trying to point out certain truths did not work out for Bruce Lee nor his son as they suffered accidents while making films critical of Japanese power.
http://dublinmick.wordpress.com/2011/03/22/alexander-the-great-and-genghis-khan-war-against-the-khazar-empire-and-force-into-japan-and-poland/#comment-957
Chickory, I think you are right. Your comment is nourishment for the soul.
>gratitude<
Mick, excellent point. That is a consistent theme that qualifies as another litmus test. Either all the cards are always on the table or they are not.
There is an old movie out there called legend of the 8 Samarai where mainline buddhist were fighting the wars against the shinto faction. It is hard to find but shows the shinto faction swimming in pools of blood under mout Fuji.
"We work in the dark, we do what we can, we give what we have. Our doubt is our
passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
Henry James
Great writing, Nina, "one of your best" which what I always say :-) I can see the shiny 911 and smell the big-bucks latte and wander through the glass tower filled with all the Big Gray Men (and a very few women....)
Wonderful WV today: pigrag
We appear to have a special ghost among us, always leaving articulate, highly intelligent messages from the great unknown. Usually, I do not encourage anonymous comments, but in this case, whomever you are, thank you.
Charles, you are fortunate the VWord didn't show up in your post, its happened to me and Su that the VW showed up as a sign off.
All the best, outchon.
Sorry no ghost just Scrap forgetting to sign my post
Scrap
I KNEW IT!
I lifted the Henry James quote off of John Brandi's web spot. Check it out really excellent poetry and haiku.
http://www.tetramatrix.com/websites/johnbrandi/
Also forgot to mention that your insight tops the list. This weeks post knocked me out. Had to read a couple of times. The thing is, I always want to add something to the thread but you say it so well it's almost impossible to augment because of your completeness.
Scrap
They don't understand me! still loops through the inner babblon. Passion becomes mania and art; dysfunctional. Thanks Scrap and HJ.
Nuclear in the background, the royals and Liz centre stage. Moammar a rerun of Saddam, boooring. The young need much encouragement and inner strength at this time. Just to remain human. Hey us greyheads too!
Will reintroduce the more massive callaloo when I return and plant. The big amaranths, maybe cooler climate quinoa too. Good source of quality protein from the seeds. Seems amaranth was suppressed as being part of the Aztec rituals. Blood cakes. Echoes of the blessed wafers.
I'm N now to see my mother for probably the last time. Many unresolved issues. I found my dad's notes after he died too. So I'll pour the heat of the issues on my land, till and care. Watch and learn.
Be well All, turey.
I have a place like Elephant Rock. Its effect is exactly as you described Nina. And finding time there seems to be the only way to stay sane. If only we could turn these around, and have our 'typical everyday state' be one of love, and the more rare occurrence to be one of shock. But currently in our world that's just not the way it is. Sigh...
wv: comon -
and bring it on, we're all ready for a new reality grounded in love
Hello All,
You may enjoy checking out The sounds of the universe?
I found them fascinating (don't miss the 3 audio clips in the article) .... energy expressed as sound.
sorry nina I havent commented yet,for last week aswell,want to write you a poem as a thankyou from your little animal friends and the trees and well everything really.
respects and thankyou neil
from warming hearted
loving live
living caring
gracious with
nature lifting
calming all
scented flower
essence pull
full of sunlight
uplift in waves
beaming sounds
of shining rays
blazing inner
weaving tunes
of stars and trees
suns and moons
..peace..
Scrap, I love John Brandi's paintings. Poetry ain't bad either. Thank you for sharing that link. Truly.
Neil, I was thinking about what it is I like so much about your style and it came to me its Bauhausian in nature, less is more.
Love,
nina
I am so selfish sometimes. Stella had to go away to the breeding farm. I am in mourning, although I think I can walk there and back in a day. It is better for her there, she has a Palomino sweetheart.
Life, it appears that site is so popular it won't open. Waiting for my turn ...
If the nations would quit quarreling, we could be out there in person by now.
Desdemona Despair has an interesting (all of his articles are interesting) piece up today on how one of our planet's major insurers is hand wringing over its losses due to catastrophe. Its had to drop its special plans for profit this year. One by one, we shall see they guys praying for a bailout.
Hey, "sounds" is open. Thanks!
Insurance Whines as Profits Fall
Publius, I am on dialup. I visited the site, but not being a member of My Space, I couldn't hear anything. Cute guys though. Would LOVE a CD. Are you sure you want to do that? Since our last emails, I switched to gmail. artlifewestatgmaildotcom
Your e-address was on the old account and I deleted all before the switch. Please drop me a line.
Rasta, doesn't your Mom encourage your living south?
If it is at all $ possible, try to see her at least once a year and let her know what you are letting us know.
How interesting to be one who profits from others' loss (or potential loss, thus in the business of insuring against such). Come to think of it, I guess it happens all the time, across all stratas of society. As humans, our unbalanced egos feed on others' diminishment.
However, to be a BP or Haliburton or Munich Re is a whole other category. Immense gain from immense catastrophe. Loss of compassion and a moral compass obviously go hand in hand with their gains.
It worthy of a whole essay. What you are talking about gets saved into batches of metaphorical sarcasms and requires release into the wasteland of cyberspace so we can put them far, far away and get on with loving life.
I did find it another disgusting statistic as we are finding every few minute now.
thanks nina for that compliment,had never heard of the bauhausians before,I like them....
Another exceptional piece, Nina. I don't know how you write like you do. I think you must write like a painter. Write a sentence, then smudge it up with the next line, and it blends to make a different sense, or color. The, the whole thing blends together and when you look at it from a distance it changes again... I walk away from a work of art painted with words - all a beautiful, often sad, blur.
I also note that you care for your readership much like you do for the sheep and the horses and the hamsters... a little pat, a little treat, some apple - all given with love and affection and great care. You make us yours.
one love
insurance companys where I live are always looking for excuses not to pay..
even when things are so blatently obvious....
anyway love and respects..neil
For you, ..neil..: Examples of Bauhaus interior architecture
VW: troless
FA, that proves the truth doesn't always hurt, sometimes the truth is funny, like the truth in your comment. I tried on the idea and it does seem to fit.
I love you too.
>one heart<
I am always grateful to commenting friends who read my work, really read it. I spent a few years on a forum with daily new people telling me I was difficult to read. There were incessant questions like "What do you mean by...?"
How do you explain anything to wets?
Hi All, sorry I have been silent for a while, been kinda busy ;)
We have gone 'live' yesterday with Les' new site and community.
Les Visible
In the topmenu you will find "The Community"
You can create your login yourself ...
Would love to see you there soon (grin)
My son, the dr! In little J too!!!
Guh bun chalwa with di ras dem an reason wid roots. Following the path with heart in a small town culture has been a ride and a half.
Majority do not have the attention span or interest to discuss Permaculture in arid S J. Family totally mock. Kids with me.
Bro G had stents put in. Still has his humor. Planning to go with a sistrin here to interview and get more of Bob's story and bush life. Will let you know the location of the vid.
Irie I, the Blacksheep, or is it the Scapegoat?
freeacre @ 3:00:00 PM PDT
"...you must write like a painter. Write a sentence, then smudge it up with the next line, and it blends to make a different sense, or color...
... I walk away from a work of art painted with words - all a beautiful, often sad, blur..."
freeacre, you ain't so bad yourself... that in itself was beautiful.
Have an apple (grin).
Nina, your writing captivates... xx
had a look at the bauhaus stuff,definately pleasing to the eye,unfortunately the house I live in is the exact opposite,it looks a bit like a building site...
also same as what freeacre said,and freeacre you are definately very similar
both of you top quality..
love to all neil
Neil, its an ideal, not for chippies and chippie families. We wake up, make our ways past stacks of wood and snake around wires and tools to get where we have to go. No complaints except a slight tendency towards hoarding.
If I could have a lifestyle wish, it would be to dwell in an unspoiled Caribbean Eden where all things like "style" don't exist. That too is Bauhausian in less is more.
Thank you Erik, I've got the link to Visible's beautiful and comprehensive new site conveniently headlining the Free Never Overdue Library on the left side of my home page now.
Congratulations, its fabulous.
Martin, you are too sweet. I am honored by your visit. Let me be the first to officially welcome you here. I like it very much that you keep your word.
>one love<
To all interested parties: Martin is the very same Martin whose logo appears on all Visible's blogs these days.
Rasta, you said "...Majority do not have the attention span or interest ..."
I have to laugh. You know why this is? I know you do. Its those ice cream cone size spliffs.
I didn't know you were a doctor. MD or PHd?
Feel no way about mockings, you are just following the I's heart.
>PRAISES<
Saw from early on that a great healing was neaded. Hazy, but compelling. Saw the value of alopathic med but sought a now emerging pattern. Left med school and continued learning healing, which must include our relationship with the Earth. The process for a registered land title to my land, grounding with the bredrin and repaired the front fence, a statement of ownership/caretakership and a real start at practice. Planning to be back after doing what gotta be done here in Ca.
We do have a paradise in our village, it takes focus to keep it sweet. Tourism replacing dwindling fishing. Too much tourism, less and less haven. Understanding of the path to sustainability being discussed.
Mulling dry toilet facilities. A little water for cleansing and urine to an ash heap/box. Thinking of dehydrating solids in a solar furnace/oven. After that, I'll feel better about sending invitations.
Tell Firekeeper that 18th C tools are good for trading among us.
Ites, t.
'qualica' maybe the landname.
Jamdown must get hard on tourists like they do in Dominica. A planetary treasure is on its way to self-extincting. So little appreciation where it counts. But you can do it turey, you will do it. That is why you are more there than up north. Your life has great purpose.
If you have not already, get into The Archdruid Report and John Michael Greer's archives. All your compost/solar information lives there. Link lives on my homepage under Frequent Updates.
>highest respects<
I take it you also have left overs from past jobs bits of stuff that are far too good to throw away and various odds and ends that may never be used again floating about,
well on behalf of the chippies to there familys,,we are sorry we cant help it...
turey have heard 18th century tools are some of the best as the steel is of a better quality chisels hold their edge better saws from back then were meant to last[instead of these throw away saws that we have to make do with in england]also planes came in every shape and size...
a long time ago I spent time in a place called seychelles {working for rich israelis]when I had time off would go and meet the locals and spend time with them,one time they took me up to see someone who lived in the woods even though he could not speak much english and I couldnt speak creole,his presence was deeply inspiring he was much closer to earth than any one I had ever met and had a lot to do with me waking up,
I think a lot of the locals would go and see him for advice and stuff...
anyway respects people..neil
I used to collect old tools for their elegance and remembrance of the old blacksmiths. They kept the plantations running in Jamaica. Nothing like a tool that will keep an edge. I've encouraged the use and maintainance of knives as a basic part of handwork/survival. My school would encourage those inclined to make their own as young as they can take responsiblity and can handle the anvil and heat.
Always wanted a well made bowie. The new tanto's are great too. Any student that draws blood from another looses their knife and deals with the damage.
We use sword length machettes from young and see these and the ubiquitous ratchet knives as daily tools. I just graduated to a 28" and brushed up on filing and path clearance.
Woodwork goes back to our Native People, stone, wood and shell tools. Fire to hollow canoes and mortars initially. Ja 18th C furniture is rare now. Our Africans working with British cabinetmakers and joiners utilising the mahoganies 60" and more wide to make top quality peices. I was in the antiques trade.
Best, turey.
in the seychelles also the machete is a vital tool as the undergrowth would grow in a matter of days.
a lot of the islands that I went to had been turned into plantations ,a few ruined by trying to grow unnatural crops to the area and overcome with flys,I suppose thats the trouble with the wetiko mind it does not understand balance and is not able to take responsibility for its actions,once the colonialist realised he could make no money their he just left the place as it was,I tried to tell a few of the people about what I had seen when I got back to england a couple of years later but most couldnt bare to hear anything about what the colonialist empires had really done,it seems everywhere I travel too the mark of the colonialist slaver wetiko or whatever you want to call it is everywhere...
I think when the empire does collapse completely the old skills will have to be taught again,
anyway respects neil
Archdruid's an inspiration and great resource Nina. It's mostly those with a big spliff that pay heed to the possibilies. One can smell the flowers better on slow.
t.
Old tools are truly wonderful. However you get what you pay for. You buy cheap and that's what you shall receive.
There are excellent new tools to be had, but you cannot get them at Lowe's, Home Depot or any big box store. The best thing about old or used quality tools is you get them at a fair price and usually you are not dealing with the retail man markup.
If you are spending money you should be spending on tools for your survival.
One word of advice start with a good quality knife. And never buy any tool if it Marked Made In China
Scrap
i am heartsick about ten thousand different ways. joe bageant died. The nukes at fukushima are realeasing gamma rays and all anybody ever says is its negligible to US as if US is all that matters. when i think of a bird flying through that, or the fishes of the sea, the flowers, the good earth, the poor damn people trapped on that island of death being lied to like all other people are lied to by their governments i just want to turn into a rock throwing anarchist too. its not even 1 pm ive already had 10 squirts of homeopathic anxiety spray. On a sweet note, i was happy to see you caballero birds on les' new site.
peace to all here.
Chickory, I feel the same. Our Earth is being crushed, genocided and burned with freekin' happy talk. Its mostly awful out there except for the little golden crumbs we savor as indisputable evidence that yes, yes there is good, there really is. Now we know something for sure. Dogs are mankind's salvation. Trout in the pond, Bernie running wild across the moors this early morning, please go to my gallery today when you get a minute.
I saw your post way earlier and have had to hold off responding until my head was on straight enough to speak and kleenex used up. I know the trapped Japanese people and living species are resilient, but Christamighty how much can these beings take?
We have Lee Valley in Vancouver Scrap. I splurged on a chisel last year. We're planning to get our 10' and 36" lathes working off solar power when the workshop is ready on my land in Jamaica. Lathe master did small treen in lignum vitae and ebony on the small one and tall bed posts and fluted columns on the long. We used trees removed by developers and will create a nursery to propagate the rare ones.
I used to buy west indian ebony trunks for turning in a certain area where they are used as fence posts. Probably the most valuable fences around. 100us for a blank for turning a flute.
Gotta keep using those hands as long as they work.
Later, turey.
Hello Nina..... The Hopi tell us to all pray and we can soften the blow....
Just like
BP's happy talk, but increasingly worse.
As you were saying Terrance ...
This year we're going to experience four unusual dates. 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11 and that's not all.
Take the last two digits of the year in which you were born -now add the age you will be this year, and the result will be 111 for everyone...!!
This is the year of Money.
This year October will have 5 Sundays, 5 Mondays and 5 Saturdays. This happens only every 823 years.
I think you're ready for Vegas now.
Hello Ms Deep....as one of my favorite teachers says, energy flows where attention goes. Whatever we think or feel, the universe says yes. Don't give up! Surviving is best, by partnering with your Higher Self ( aumakua ) As within, so without. Pay attention to every turn, our dreams, coincidence and imagination and to the contents of your heart, your gut , and your head. This information comes from Robert Moss's book, The Three Only Things. One of the best books I have ever read! May we all learn to trust in our higher self. Peace .... Love.... Out!......
imagine this....
after months and months of heat
the earth baked dry and dying
the plants coated in hard dust
even my hair feeling the lack of moisture.......
now picture lying in a tent
feeling ever so secure and safe
peaceful beyond measure
and the most gentle percussion starts
falling on the soft tent walls
a dance and movement so varied
in rhythm and cadence
yet so uplifting in its function.
the whole night
moving in and out of sleep
to this gift from the skies -
an invisible orchestra
playing....
why
i could even hear the trees growing.
Day and Time:
March 31st, 2011 (Thursday)
12:00 noon in each time zone
Please say the following phrase:
“The water of Fukushima Nuclear Plant,
we are sorry to make you suffer.
Please forgive us. We thank you, and we love you.”
Please say it aloud or in your mind. Repeat it three times as you put your hands together in a prayer position. Please offer your sincere prayer.
http://jpaulson.blogspot.com/
Listening to the wind seems to be the theme here. Corexit/radiation super storm headed for me. Nobody said the apocalypse would be easy.
FLORIDA MEGASTORM: WORST YET TO COME, 3/31/11 10 a.m.
400 lightning strikes in 20 minutes, widespread flooding, power outages near Brooksville and points east. This is from the first hours of this storm, although it was turbulent overnight.
Majority of storm still out in Gulf, aimed at coast just north of Clearwater. Storm moving 45 mph. They keep extending the tornado watches. Wind 100 mph in places.
Lots of reported tornado sightings. Everything canceled, people running for cover. Weather guy on channel 8 is explaining it as just another cold front. Lots of high rises on the beach near St. Pete are in big trouble in about 15 minutes.
Dutchsinse called this two days ago on YouTube.
Report from St. Pete: "My dogs have been freaking out since Sunday night."
National Weather Service: "Main threat straight line winds." Hmm, that would put the multiple tornadoes second. Lightning and hail #3.
Oh and today is my birthday! Now I feel like a true aries!
Happy Birthday Dub. How old are you?
Scrap
yep happy birthday mr dublins,and thankyou for all you do...neil
Happy Birthday sweetheart. May it be a beautiful day/night in every way. May the Sandhill Cranes and kitty commune serenade you. May the wind, rains and hurricanes stop and the sun shine into your soul.
XO
We notice Dubs has not been around all day to respond. Must be quite a party there. .... maybe there was a power failure? Uh oh.
Thank you Terrance, genuine advice. What you said is unlaquered truth, very moving. I am grateful.
>respects<
Desmond Su Tsunami, you are a wild and beautiful soul. You always give us proof joy overcomes the bummers. Tomorrow you will tell us you took a waterfall bath with your little youth. May the percussion section wail as desired.
>gratitude<
New post up: postcard from Planet Backwards
Post a Comment