... science acquires a certain comical swagger for making things you can squeeze out of tubes, in order to process the contents through other tubes that process the contents into waste products. ... Love in the Time of the Hadron Collider, by VisibleNot a day goes by I don't think about how toyish and absurd the present has become and like you, examine the reasons why this happened and more, what can we do about it? Maybe our complaint has something subliminal to do with a lack of communication between the past and the present, as if our ancestors would please step forward now and show us how they lived without constant nonsense. Surely they would find our convenience and comfort inventions, such as a tie-on shearling toilet seat cover, insane. Perhaps they would be glad they didn't stick around longer.
The Internet is a another conundrum for all of us who labor in creation sharing online be it words, art, information, poetry, music, because we've learned the net has some kind of master off switch accessible to heads of state and more, in a post Apocalyptic world (The Road alert, The Book of Eli alert) all of our published efforts will vanish into that nebulous place they call Cyberspace, perhaps the Yucca Mountain of moons, never to be recovered, just hidden behind planets and overlaid with dust rings. You can say that's impossible, the Internet is here to stay, but we all know its just another one of those technological variations made of petroleum derivatives and precious metals, it might as well have been made of whatever is squeezed out of those tubes Visible brought to our attention, all of which will no doubt disrupt the rediscovery of reality again and again until reality liquidates your personal space.
Not that there is any such thing as heh, personal space anymore. Yes, there once was, but that was only more of the lunacy much like This is mine, that is yours, except if it comes from the Earth, its not either of ours and since Everything comes from Earth, well ... Only if you'd bought into the entire fantasy would you think you possessed anything other than your own mind/body and even those are up for question. It remains another chapter in the universal conundrum why people can't see the immensely evil violations committed through false possession. And yet, the excuses for doing so are specifically designed to point out the vacancy in an intellect you actually possess. This is one of the hard parts of being a love person, we are easy to take advantage of and this feature is not lost on those who love to hate, use, take advantage, ridicule, lie to and steal from. It thrills them to convince themselves they are smarter than you to whomever they desire to impress, mostly themselves, with their quickness of mind and attache of predictable criticisms.
... Alyosha was convinced that there was not a man in the world who would wish to offend him or, for that matter, could offend him. He had accepted that once and for all as a self-evident truth, and so he had no misgivings ... The Brothers Karamazov, by Fyodor DostoevskyLove people simply cannot be offended. They may experience a brief confusion during attack since any attack worthy of your attention contains truth upended, as in a full polar shift, but the fundamental mind/body of a love person always understands from where and why any attack comes. It comes from buried pain experienced somehow, somewhere in vague flickers of the past belonging to an attacker, deep, unrealized and covered over with layer upon layer of dirt and drivel burying any hope reality could possibly surface as long as this thing we call western civilization with all of its ridiculous trappings exists. In order for a departure in reality to prevail, you need a military industrial economy with attack personalities designated, among themselves, as official pack leaders. You need a common mindset of Possession, a sort of me only wrongheaded survival tactic writ large, very, very large, large enough to present an overall appearance of total agreement that by necessity black is white and vice versa.
It was never a good plan to purchase control of human lives, translated for the incurious as "aid" when the real strategy all along has been funneling Earth's resources to distant locations where there are slim to none. It was a guarantee that given enough time, the plan would self-destruct. Everything not borne from reality destructs with enough latitude - which is where we find ourselves today. When virtual reality falls, everything goes with it into the Black Hole, there is no discrimination. So few, perhaps no one at all, have any idea how to replace the social order of corruption with a mutually beneficial cooperation between ourselves and the planet, i.e.; reality. We think we know, but reality will prove us wrong. We don't actually know anything for certain. Leadership authorizing possession of entire peoples is a tried and true impossibility. Fairness and cooperation with Nature could have only been possible starting from the day the composition of the Earth spawned life, not now. Reality has been made silly, vulnerable to ridicule and punishment, punishments insisting on your allegiance and dependence on what mankind has made of itself, a bloated monster killing machine looting, thieving, possessing and controlling, incessantly reproducing variants on the theme with petroleum-based, easily breakable and lost, tiny, seemingly insignificant plastic parts and variations of zeitgeist languages and mores that have lost any semblance of reality whatsoever, the more reality attempts emergence, the more omnipresent the tubes, tubed band aids on top of soul gashing wounds fracking through the globe.
The categorization of phenotypes, skin colors and nationalities, the fiction of borders and property divisions, credit ratings, purchasing power and the swarms of fantasy industries and localized dictatorships that arise in the crevices like roach infestations, feeding off the primary illusory elements, only lead us deeper into make-believe. Tinseltown's red carpet, high style, creative direction, sports figure idolatry, bargain bonanzas, tweeting, political partisanship, speeches, anthems and invocations, amazing stuff, isn't it? And all of it beholden to boardroom charts. Love people could definitely waver in this never-ending torrent of idiocy emulated throughout the globe, but it won't last indefinitely. The stagelights are dimming under the heat generated by their bizarre creations, oversexed-over-population and over-consumption. At this moment we're seeing a glistening thick Roy G. Biv climate chaos rainbow breaking over the horizon through the once impenetrable fog of sheer nonsense. Something is downloading as we speak and its not what it initially appears, it is impossible to define until it shows itself in full.
We do not need psychedelics to understand this. We only need quiet thoughts, and we need to remain aware of those thoughts so they are not fleeting. The co-opted psychedelia, the personalities, the raves and the newer, evermore powerful reality alterations have been reigning down upon our culture in phosphorescent colors, stealing our attentions and robbing all under the influence, further distorting lives in a distorted, disoriented world. While we were entertained with sumptuous pleasures, we inadvertently added to the foolishness, only in this way can we bear some responsibility. Little did we realize or care we were being taken advantage of in broad daylight as dawn rose in the west and the appearance of normalcy still stood even though we knew it couldn't possibly be so, but it was. As the years passed and keeping up with the insanity "culture" continued enlarged, the vulnerability of the little people was ripe for the take. If they could get away with it here and there, why not do it again! Its happened so many times we cannot count them all or ever know of most of them, they are excluded from "education" and media, but this time it is different. Through massive overpopulation we have exceeded the planet's carrying capacity yet the pillars of extreme possession stand firmly in place to ensure the continuity of over-consumption. This is the new reality. The kinds of deviations and concealments practiced now will never have an opportunity to reoccur after they self-extinct and as you have noticed, they are self-extincting at this very moment and for some reason known only to the Forces, we are in the middle of it all.
I'm not so sure there is any cause to celebrate or inch towards optimism. What I'm seeing in the sudden protests in so many locations suggests foment by an entity behind them all desirous of removing less cooperative, leeching dictators and replacing them with younger, less expensive, fresh puppetry ready to acquiesce to their masters in a fashion similar to Wall Street rotating its heavy muscle from private enterprise to the halls of the superpower. The repeating irony of these revolutons in the hearts and minds of the participants are pitted against what people think they want (or what they've been tutored to demand) and what people actually need. Added to this irony is the gross reversal of the people's real primary needs into leaderships' agenda, always helped along through behind-the-scenes finagling, with foreign policies coming at them from all sides, creating an untenable situation because again, they are not based in reality.
They are based in obsequious transference of wealth and finite resources. Reality is health, reality is enough nutritious food to sustain the body, clean air, fresh unadulterated water, the fruits of Mother Earth for all species on the planet, trusting relationships with family, friends, the world at large including animals, sea creatures and bird life, legal stewardship of Nature, moderation in all things and the God given freedom to live in a peaceful state without interference and love, in all the ways that matter to you, loving the Earth, loving mankind, loving your activities, loving the land enough to refrain from overbuilding, love of our fellows enough to do unto others as you would have them do unto you, love of our offspring enough to leave them a lovable world so they too may love life enough as it is without costuming it or dividing it or trampling it according to the dictates of possession and its abusive dangling participles, fear and punishment.
So blind and far along in the madness, exponentially encouraging the Culture of Extinction (thanks, Charles) with vanity and pompous over-consumption, reduced to never ending war for the survival of the fantasy in the very face of undeniable climate chaos, our battle appears futile, but while we won't see much progress, it is of huge consequence. Even if the planet doesn't make it, Bondye se gade, Creole for God is watching, as are his other inhabitants of the Universe.
Let's say for discussion purposes, that God isn't watching. If you are an authentic love person grounded in the reality of what IS, it would not change anything for you, because the power is your own, within, to love, to nurture, to understand, to feel for others, to care and to give whatever you have in any way you can. You would have long ago accepted your own strength of character, once and for all time, as self-evident truth.
63 comments:
I love your definition of 'reality', Nina. Awesome.
That's the world we should all be living in. Amen.
I wanna be a Love Person! (where the BEing is it's own reward).
I'm going to have to read this one again to take it all in. :)
Wonderful post. It reminded me of my Grandmother who always told me (New Orleans accent) Gawd don't sleep...
Yea me too. Up late. Lord Nina, how unnu cyan write su sweet eh?
Love and Hate. Energy. We pure light get so entranced with matter. Y'all watching the Mid East dominoes? Competition for control of the Omphalos of/in the Temple of Solomon. Crazeee.
Check unjustmediadotcom. May as well jump into the heart of it to see what makes it beat.
t.
'en-o-in" Can I sleep with that in my head?
Good morning everyone. What's this about a 6 point something quake in New Zealand? BAZ, come in.... we need to hear from you.
Blessed Life, you already are a Love Person.
Welcome Liz, good you brought that up. The people of NOLA surely know all about negotiations with reality and dis-possession as does nearly everyone in and around the Gulf Coast.
Irie Rasta, coming to us from the deep freeze? Thank you for your sweet compliment. Off to visit your link now, just wanted to say I always love it when you send us one of your winged postcards.
>respects<
Your post just reminded me of something my son said a few weeks ago... he wanted to hug or cuddle, and I rhetorically asked him, "Do I like to cuddle?"
"Yes," he said.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because you are love, Daddy."
It's funny as I have become more of a "love person" (I think, anyway) [what a great term and concept by the way, Nina], I've noticed that when I am attacked, I certainly don't like it, but it doesn't hurt me to the core anymore. I can't say I love the attacker, but I don't feel compelled so much to strike back.
There's a surreal element to all this "revolution in the air." I'm all tangled up in blue.
Hi Publius. Glad to hear from you, surreal is right. Hi LiC and Liz. Church in the middle of Christchurch fell. Some of my people are going to have a field day. "Babylon church faal down..". Thankfully not many. Yes, being touched by others pain is a sign of Love People. Those that enjoy giving pain..?
t.
"dri-el-ene" I'm listin word prophet.
oh this is so nice,thankyou nina....
I dont think we can help it,how could we ever think we could lock love away deceive it,pretend its something other than what it is,love is love it is us all of us,and needs to be freed,unlife doesnt work,all of us feel this intuitively...
mrs life you are love that is obvious and your latest post is beautiful as always,publius I would say your son is right,the same as everyone over hear at ninas place,
respects and love to everything...neil
That is the most inspiring thing you have ever written Nina, at least that I have come across. It certainly resonates with me.
I have to shake my head at times at those authors who speak in terms of winning and losing, restoring justice etc. It would be nice but I am afraid mother earth will handle things for herself in due time. We are at the end of an age. It is an age that has worn out it's welcome, become corrupted and needs a facelift.
The struggle for all of us is with ourselves, to know ourselves as a small spark of the larger whole. The small child asks daddy what did you do in the war. Possibly there will come a time when we will ask ourselves what did you do during the apocalypse, the black time?
Did you try and reassure someone in need, extend a hand to someone attempting to make sense of the unfathomable. These will be the true questions as we play out our last remaining moments on Shakespeare's stage.
The rest of it is simply a flight from reality. Can we all organize and collect enough gold so that we make the rules instead of the bankers? This is a highly doubtful scenario. Nevertheless we can continue to let them know we are not fooled, we are not idiots and our eyes really see what is taking place around us.
One of my major focal points revolves around conversing with people on how not to become of casualty of the insanity around us. In keeping with this vein, Land of Lakes is now going GMO and Farm wars is calling for a boycott. They did not even have to ask me as I won't will be avoiding it.
http://farmwars.info/?p=5376
natural streams
natured tracks
of love beckons
reaches exact
the cosmic tap
of lifes flow
growing all
through all things blow
lift the notes
strum the chords
turn the moment
stirring cause
reaching far
a shift within
change awares
a new begin
..peace..
Publius, having found your people locally, the musicians and artists, it has given you a solid footing on which to handle everything else. Its beautiful to see the change.
And Publius, yes, its surreal. Gaddafi goes back to the hateful dictator. CNN wants us to see how handsome and charismatic he used to be and what a monster, fumbling and incoherent, he is today. They want us to know he is terror personified, done with his little Bush reprieve and is aging badly. Definitely he fits the litmus test of overripe intractables who must go now.
No surprise there. Although it is still surreal. There was a day many years ago my best girlfriend and I were roller skating in Central Park certain Gaddafi was going to blow us up any second. We were so busy watching the skies we fell a lot and bumped into people. There is a very similar concern today as Iran readies its what, 2 (?) ships for a pass through the Suez. Anything could happen ... surreal.
Thanks Dubs. I feel the same way about your most recent post, as you know.
Thank you too for directing Freeacre to a helpful site recently for her issue. You are really a decent, thoughtful man, know that?
And yes, I agree, Nature has the last word. Everything else is an ego construct which doesn't hold up at all when heavy weather gets going.
Too bad about Land O' Lakes. They made the best unsalted butter for cookie baking. Well, its not as if there aren't any dairies around here, humph. Even if the prices deflate to free, its gone from my list now.
You are very welcome ..neil.. and thank you too. I see we have many authentic Love People among us today.
It is always interesting to me how you come up with perfect words despite the variety of subject material on blogs and in comments. You are a REAL poet, you could have been employed by kings in previous lifetimes.
Passing by the TV yesterday, (the Fireteacher likes his TV) a yuppy pundit announced long blog posts are supposed to be out.
I bet he eats fast food behind the wheel in the carpool lanes.
Hello Ms. Deep... As we transition into a fourth dimensional consciousness, love is the key. Telepathic fusion of all people of goodwill is on the horizon...Now is the time for the Sun Dance. This is a time for receiving the Power of Brotherhood and Healing for the People. The Sun Dance is for the Giving and the Receiving of love. It is a Dance of Peace. Give thanks to the Sun! Now is the time!...one love.
you certainly illustrate the horror of our situation. you paint well, with words and brush. i saw a piece yesterday about fat pets. not only are americans fat now their animals are too and there is a weight watchers for just for them now. a perfect visual for a culture feasting on -like you said- sports and movie stars and boy bands and twiterers and gadgets and just tons of crap. none of it nutritious.
there isnt anything to do is there? what, like anyone you could elect could actually do anything? the system is on an auto pilot of disaster. All we have to show for justice in this nation is one weasel - one bernie madoff - while world destroyers sit on piles of ill gotten booty like scrooge mcduck and still they are not sated.
i think your assessment of the middle east revolutions are spot on. you are not going to get to be a baby dictator without playing ball with the globalist game plan. today i heard a show about how the usa is going to double cross the arabs and leave them with all our worthless paper (see to destruct fittingly in 2012) and then when they refuse us oil for it open up our giant reserves in bakken and anwar, etc. of course, that wouldnt be for the benefit of us serfs.
i dont know. i just try and be in every moment and appreciate it.
Yes, I agree, we are all Love People here, that is why I love being here!
I love you all.
PS
*hi turey!
*hello liz
*thank you dear nina
*thank you neil, i'm smiling now
*I agree Publius, nina has come up with a wonderful term/concept!
*mick, yep, it's not up to us, is it? mama gaia is taking things into her own hands now. all we can do is love her and open ourselves to the spiraling ride.
*terence, i have been called to deeply thank the sun every day lately. interesting to read your comment...
*chickory, yes, this very moment is the best and safest place to be.
Noor just posted a book almost on the medical monopoly by Eustace Mullins. This paragraph is striking.
"Homeopathy is of even greater significance to our time, because it works through the immune system, using nontoxic doses of substances which are similar to those causing the illness. Even today, Queen Elizabeth is still treated by her personal homeopathic physician at Buckingham Palace. Yet, in the United States, organized medicine continues its frenetic drive to discredit and stamp out the practice of homeopathic medicine"
http://snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.com/2011/01/murder-by-injection-chapter-1-medical.html
I have had an old copy of Jethro Kloss's back to Eden on the bookshelf almost all my life.
A smiling SCOTUS announced today law suits against vaccine makers are out.
Not a day goes by ...
Nina offering this cyber hug to you for the most love filled post ever. I think now is the time to pull the plug and just do your art. You have said all there is to say and ended it with love. Yes you will have withdraw but that is where the Way comes in.
Seek virtue, live simply
Scrap
Nina -
I have to agree with Dub that this post is absolutely THE BEST!
Also, Dubs comments as well as his latest (which I'm still reading) are smashing.
Hell, everyone here is flying with extraordinary creativity, passion, and righteous onelove. I have no words to add, only praise. All, including the prolific dog, are on the same frequency. Just glad I'm still able to quickly go in and out of town as necessary.
Pretty awesome breakthroughs on deep levels all around from this Neptune-Chiron-Mercury-Mars-FullMoon conjunction, yes? And the very (symbolic) definition of "surreal".
Dominos...click click click.
>onelove<
-loveperson-in-training
Everyone here reads Survival Acres, right? Staying Home
I could do that in a heartbeat Scrap. There is nothing to know and thus, nothing to say. Its more fun to put up art, not just my work, but also other people's creations, which may be how this works out in the not too distant future.
The time between blogposts is spent doing just that and the Gallery is a place of far more reality and interest to me.
Thank you. You are amazing. Prescient. A serious observer with realistic solutions that I've overlooked somehow, I am very grateful.
Bho, I like that. A LOT. Love Person-in training. Yes, its got more temperance and moderation than just categorizing people as stark, one or the other, Lovers or Wetikos. Good call, as always.
BTW, I am so impressed with your animal care world. How fortunate for these imprinted wild species to have you come round, finally a human to whom they can relate. Someday, take along your Mridang. Heh, I would really like to be there on that day.
yep thanks bho,,,
I suppose,we're all in training,trying to remember....
...respects neil
I've meant to post this since Feb. 18th:
Leviathan and Meme Theory, a guest essay on Charles's blog that says it like none other. Try to make the time to see it.
Hi All, very busy with Les' new site
Nina, beautiful post; maybe this saying by old eastern guru is fitting:
"Aaah, the Rove...yes the rove, Rife is beautifur, ahlooooooooooo"
My host has a rabbit/hare that followed him into his apartment. Bunny is his greatest friend. Loves soya and rice sticks. V is a genius, makes junk talk and takes chips and resistors and does magic. On disability, all this potential is wasted. Lotsa pills from the medicine dispensers, kushumpeng and good company works best. Your rabbit reminded me missis.
Su and all, carry a little betadine or some strong anti bacterial when out. Zap any wound as soon as possible. Bandage too. I used to carry rum as an all purpose. You remember the little back pocket flask bottles of Wray and Nephew Overproof White Rum Nina? Cooling on the skin and a good wound cleaner with a little ouch. Lime and water for a tot.
Just saw how the Lybian uprising was started through a matchmaking site from a cybercafe. Hoping true freedom is following.
Keep warm and well, turey.
I'll never forget the white rum rubdowns and flying with gauze bandages on my waist. Everything healed beautifully. Such good advice Spar. The white rum takes away pain too. (And you can take a swig and forget everything, heh.)
==================================
Note to readers, I'm seeing the post photos strangely, the first is too wide and the bunny is too tall, but if you right click on them to open in a new tab, they are fine. Something weird about the home page margins which experiments have failed to fix.
"You have to forget about what people say, when you're supposed to die, when you're supposed to be loving. You have to forget about all these things. You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven" - Jimi Hendrix
Scrap
Thanks Scrap. Jimi's work is one of my inspirations. So is that of Dali.
Normal.....?
Best, turey.
Beautiful picture at the top.
Scrap
nina,
I love 'The Windbreak'. Beautiful colors. The mountains where I live can really take on a blue hue as well.
Chicory said ...i think your assessment of the middle east revolutions are spot on. you are not going to get to be a baby dictator without playing ball with the globalist game plan...
Thank you. As it keeps on, every day, more and more, it really does appear to be what's happening. Once we know this part, it means all the history we studied and use as a basis for human development over time, is for the most part junk.
Your comment by the way, is excellent and I would have said so sooner, but waited to see how things developed, and they appear to be developing as predicted. Trash the post colonial monsters we created and freeze their ability to survive anywhere. This is showing itself as a sort of a tedious and sneaky way into flattening Iran without responsibility for doing so.
You are so right to concentrate on your garden and Hens. Please do a photo essay on building the trout pond, what a great idea!
Man! Woman! God IS watching. Don't believe it? Stretch out to as far as you THINK you can and there will always be a little farther you can reach. I think I cannot be more astounded and then guess what.. mind is blown away. Everything you say Nina [can i call you Nina] shows subtle wisdom. You bless the soul. Here's two cents from Breath of Peace; Soul is forever. Love is eternally aware of Love. There is Here and Eternity is One and inseparable. Death has lost its' sting. Thanks again for the remote inspiring. Chipster
Thanks Chip. Yes, call me nina and indeed death lost its sting, any sting there ever was is only selfishness, excusable of course, because it is perceived as loss, like an ending of a relationship, which it isn't at all. Its a portal to another existence.
There is no such thing as overpopulation among souls, is there.
Nina,
I'm late getting to your post this time around. Very well put. I'm still not sure in my own mind about being a "lover person" but that's just me I reckon. Great post.
Murph, its just a phrase I made up one day long ago in the jungle when I realized it was very easy for me to fall in love with everything and everyone and the memory stuck. It seems to apply here frequently.
I am always glad to see you. Late or whatever, it doesn't matter. Thank you.
Hi everyone!
This is kind of random, but I find this video fascinating, and wanted to share it with you all:
New Zombie-Creating Fungi Discovered
It is in my back yard, the idiot home owners association have sprayed the lake for years with roundup. The plants especially squash and cucumbers all turn yellow, get holes and die. The leaves on the trees even look bad. I have written them for years about it.
I recently sent them news of a lawsuit that was won in Argentina concerning the same thing and told them now you cannot claim negligence, stop spraying. They said they would "forward it to the home office."
Nina
I attended a native american pow wow today, the consensus was many know the poles are going shift and the attitude was why not today, why not now, clean up the mess.
Nina, I will email you but I wanted to add my voice to The Tribe Who Loves You And What You Do For the World....
Don't want you guys to miss a good rant. The power of insanity!
http://musingsofatiredsoul.blogspot.com/2011/03/power-of-insanity.html
dublinmick,
I have read many different ideas about what will happen if/when the poles shift, and am trying to make sense of them. What is your understanding of what will happen?
Wow you don't ask the hard questions do you? Since my first response was blocked by google and I had to change computers I will reply in depth.
I would think it all depends on how fast the changing of the magnetic pole takes place. If it is gradual there would of course be less damage, if it is rapid then all bets are off. This would be more akin to the deluge of noah and the sinking of atlantis. The indians describe it as the day the ocean fell from the sky. In Siberia wooly mammals were dug up with buttercups still in their mouths indicating they were instantly flash frozen. This is from Velokovsky's worlds in collision.
Page 382 The parallels with the biblical tale-even go down to seven day for the construction-are clear. Going a step beyond Noah, Utnapishtim also sneaked aboard the craftsman who helped him build the ship. They were told to batten down the ship when they saw Shamash fire up the fiery rocket. Here is a description of the deluge taken from the Enuma Elish:
The southern sky grew black
Gathering speed as it blew,
Submerging the mountains,
Overtaking the people like a battle,
When the seventh day arrived the flood-carrying south storm subsided in the battle which it had fought like an army,
the sea grew quiet the tempest was still,
The southern ice cap slide off it's hinge as the mush and gravel base began to grow warmer and vast tidal waves ensued, most likely carrying huge ice bergs. What would happen if tidal waves knocked over all the power plants along the shore as well as severe displacement of the tectonic plates world wide?
They even have a sense of humor WV hydebili
Had to sign in under google.
Dubs,
You must have made a very naughty comment.
It seems unlikely the pole shift would be fast, we may be rotating as fast as possible at the present. And then, we don't know the final locations of the new poles, it could be a partial shift or complete 180, and just maybe they will do a slow 360 and stay on that course infinitely, abandoning seasons. New all-weather life forms could emerge.
Thank you Erin for bringing this up.
The one about a continuous 360 shift has consequences that would impact the Universe. Ahem, cough, cough. Woe to the Downpressors, they drink the blood of sorrow ... of sad tomorrow...
My dear Charles, what I do is slow and lazy, what you do is a full polar shift and it is very often the only thing I can handle because its raw realism on the ground. Also let me compliment you on your taste in guest authors. The fact that you have something new every day and all of it bulls-eye is astounding.
>gratitude<
>respects<
Oh, wait, I didn't read far enough up, I usually start from the bottom. It was Mick who brought up the pole shift, therefore, Erin, thank you again for asking your question. And thank you too Dubs.
In other amazing news.
http://poorrichards-blog.blogspot.com/2011/03/star-eyewitness-who-named-queen-of.html?showComment=1299508580374#c1141321093199859300
Just stopping to say hey, I am moving and have zero time. Wanted to say how much I appreciate your words and your art. I always lean towards the visual, and the aural. Your art is most enjoyable.
For all my anger, I somehow have managed to learn that love and compassion are all that is worth anything in this life..no matter how bad it might seem to be. it is so easy to fall down...I am not alone in this. It is part of the package. In a life so violent at the start, you get cooked, how you turn out, tender or over cooked and inedible is up to you. I choose tender. It is a victory in the personal and affects so many. So love, and that hippy philosophy of going with the flow that I could not wrap my head around is the driving force of my life now. I understand. Ha ha..so much for just a drive by. I can't seem to shut my trap. Love all..im lakesh used in full recognition of what that implies.
Burnie
Let us hear something when you get out to California.
Good luck out there.
have a good trip burnie....neil
Jah Guide Burnie!
Lifeincreation
This is probably a little more than people want to delve into but since we were discussing it, I did somewhat of an update. That is one thing blogs are good for, you can book mark all of your rants.
http://dublinmick.wordpress.com/
Wrong link.
http://dublinmick.wordpress.com/2011/03/08/pretty-soon-charlie-sheen-may-declare-rogue-planet-nibiru-incoming/
dublinmick, thank ypu for your response and posting. these last few days have kept me away from the computer, but i look forward to reading them (and nina's new post).
Post a Comment